Am I The Oldest Mofo On BGOL?? Let's Get An Age Check Head Count

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
A lot of my close friends have passed on in the last few years, so I hang out less and only have one sidepiece that just turned 49 and a wife now. One day at a time Bros.
ok. im curious. whats the deal with the sidepiece at your age? Is it the pussy or something else? and your wife seriously don't know or don't care to know about the sidepiece? and lastly, is your sidepiece married?

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
36 in November
skeptical_and_angry_futurama.gif

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Same here Brother. I'm a little behind you. Turned 70 in May. Fortunately, my close core of friends are still around. Everyday is a good day.
damn... respect due.. if I ever say something out of line to you, you have my permission to check my ass, for real yo. I keep thinking BGOL is infested with a bunch of young kats but its wild & nic to see the elders bless the board with their presence.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
ok. im curious. whats the deal with the sidepiece at your age? Is it the pussy or something else? and your wife seriously don't know or don't care to know about the sidepiece? and lastly, is your sidepiece married?
Variety is the spice of my life. I've always had a few holes to crawl into and I enjoy the opportunity to have more than one lover. My wife really doesn't want to know about a chick on the side as long as i bring it on home every night. My side chick is a businesswoman who enjoys my company and is too busy to marry or to think about it.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You been 36 for 26 years. Multiple personalities don't age?
I’m 35 FYI in November I’ll be 36. Not only do you be dick watching me you age watch too? Whenever I post I hear the STAN music in the distance as I know you lurking in the shadows stalking a nigga.