Am I The Oldest Mofo On BGOL?? Let's Get An Age Check Head Count

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I turned 55 in January. Still active but need to lose about 20lbs (I'm 5'10" 230). To all you young kats stay in shape and watch what you eat!!! Being overweight is the root cause to 90% of your health problems.
I went off sugar a months back. Have a cheat day once a month. It's amazing what sugar does to your body. Kids hate seeing unsweetened tea in the house but it doesn't bother me anymore.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am 63 years old.

I have been detained for over a decade dealing with various retarded schemes from special needs people in power, I will probably die in the U.S. Anything I try to do is quickly shut down and stolen. I am under constant surveillance to terrorize and deal with constant character attacks.

Why can't people accept rejection?

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I am 63 years old.

I have been detained for over a decade dealing with various retarded schemes from special needs people in power, I will probably die in the U.S. Anything I try to do is quickly shut down and stolen. I am under constant surveillance to terrorize and deal with constant character attacks.

new-glasses-ray-j.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am 63 years old.

Why cant you write a book, you sound like you got a netflix series on your hands!!!

Or you smoking some really good shit, like some high potency, top grade

top shelf

Organic extreme exotic shit....

if its the latter...you need to send a knigga some...

dont be a selfish lil bitch...

sharing is caring bruh!!

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I am 63 years old.

You are consistent tho kudos

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No wonder we don’t get likes on pussy and tittie posts anymore:D:D:D:D Folks on here are so old nothing impresses them anymore. They’ve seen all since Vietnam:D:D:D:D

Fucking with all my over 50 folks. Don’t worry I’m one of you.. as a matter of fact, everytime the alarm goes off, I wake up, sit up then finally get up ten minutes later. Body is not what it used to be.