Any of yall mess with Mushrooms (Shrooms)?

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have folks that grows them and gives me some, their biggest stresser is weigh out (which i havent done) what you're about to take I only like to see colors go VIVID and be happy. I've take 2-3 either caps or just stems and each experience was different. One time all my paintings and album covers looked like old school 3d stickers another time I couldn't fight closing my eyes and this joint I just looked at on IG was in my living room and it felt real. I microdosed my homie for the nas/wu tang show last year his 1st time and he was yelling like a white boy at a frat party haha, he loved it.
how'd it go...brah
Quit bullshittin' & get da real deal.
you need the dried whole ones...brah
So how is this any different from the black passport bro you posted?
Fuck it, supplies ordered. I’ll let y’all know how it goes in about a month, but they got all in one grow bags and all you gotta do is order the spores to inject into it then set it on the shelf and watch it grow. :cool:
Product-Shot-no-mushrooms-scaled-new2.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Just picked up an eighth of penis envy tonight to microdose through the week. Tripped a couple times before and it was the SHIT!

I'm going this round to ween myself off of alcohol And these nasty ass squares. I know it will work because of my last trips making shit super clear.
Where you get some from folks???

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
my only issue with shrooms is they are NASTY!

need a better way of choking them down LOL
you can make a tea or use lemon tek(hits harder and faster but doesn't last as long) when I first started a peanut butter sandwich would do the trick.

For lemons tek crush dry shrooms into a fine powder and squeeze a lemon and it's pulp onto the powder and mix, allow to sit 15-20 minutes then consume mix. For tea, just brew in hot water let steep for ten or so minutes/strain and then drink the liquid.

Lemon tek is supposed to activate the shrooms a lot quicker so it hits a lot faster, keep that in mind.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
nope not while you are tripping..you can fuck all night.. shit is fun,...but you get "right there" but that nut ain't comnig

not till you come down some after a few hours LOL

it's fun and frustrating at the same time.
That shit is crazy

So I’m basically rimmin’

Smh

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
nope not while you are tripping..you can fuck all night.. shit is fun,...but you get "right there" but that nut ain't comnig

not till you come down some after a few hours LOL

it's fun and frustrating at the same time.
How is that fun?

HUFF

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been taking them for more than 20 years. Dont do them often. Me and my friends just made a accidental tradition by taking them every New Years Evd.
Now I got a buddy who micro doses and he says the benefits are incredible.
Since working for a cannibis manufacturer. I'm learned so much about alot of things.
Shrooms are your friend as long as your responsible.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
That shit is crazy

So I’m basically rimmin’

Smh
i think you mean edging

:lol:
Same shit

Seamen retention
Edging and rimming are two drastically different things.
i done bout popped my navel aloose laughing at this one
Been taking them for more than 20 years. Dont do them often. Me and my friends just made a accidental tradition by taking them every New Years Evd.
Now I got a buddy who micro doses and he says the benefits are incredible.
Since working for a cannibis manufacturer. I'm learned so much about alot of things.
Shrooms are your friend as long as your responsible.
I turned an old Bgol cat who don't come on here anymore on to them. He recently told me that he got all of the best parts of the experience I told him to expect plus they stopped his migraines for weeks. He's now microdosing instead of taking a monthly shot.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
I couldn't nut. I was trippin' too hard. Plus, I was hot as fuck, ceiling fan won't on and I was watching da walls melt in amazement.

My dawgs, I seen fog risin' from that heaux floors. Whole fleaux started movin'. Y'all gotta trip and watch some of those DC animated movies. Holy shit, man. Made that Green Lantern: Beware My Power look like it was in 3D. Goddammit, man.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
i done bout popped my navel aloose laughing at this one

I turned an old Bgol cat who don't come on here anymore on to them. He recently told me that he got all of the best parts of the experience I told him to expect plus they stopped his migraines for weeks. He's now microdosing instead of taking a monthly shot.

Kaya???