Any of yall mess with Mushrooms (Shrooms)?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my only issue with shrooms is they are NASTY!

need a better way of choking them down LOL

dry them in a paper bag and make a smoothie out that muthafucka...

I made a banana mango one BANGIN...

but I can eat them straight up, taste dont bother me, I love mushrooms...

just made some cream of mushroom soup the other day...

oh shit you just gave me an idea... Im gonna make a cream

of magic mushroom soup bruh...!!!!

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Fuck it, supplies ordered. I’ll let y’all know how it goes in about a month, but they got all in one grow bags and all you gotta do is order the spores to inject into it then set it on the shelf and watch it grow. :cool:
Product-Shot-no-mushrooms-scaled-new2.jpg

where did you order it from? I’d like to try

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got the substrate. It’s packaged real nice. Comes with sterile gloves and alcohol wipes for the injection site. Just waiting on the culture to arrive.:cool:

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Shrooms were legalized where I live.

But I don’t think the corporate shit is as good.

Like with weed, I question what big business will do or is doing to the product.

I’ve tried it a few times because I have no connect here. It has never matched the experience I got with hometown homegrown.

This is what I got for $100 last night. 5 or 6 caps seems light to me.

DEAA3-C0-C-DBC2-485-E-B3-BC-468359-FA6-D53.jpg

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Bruh,

I took one of them mushroom chocolate bars ... BRUH..

I thought that shit wasnt doing nothing..

then that shit just hit.. and bruh..

That shit was like a fuckin 20k movie playin in my head..

and at the time it was all beautiful imagery.. that didnt make sense at first,

but made a whole lot of sense overtime..

Bruh shrooms are the ULTIMATE mind reset..

society dont want a knigga mind reset and fresh,

it wants a kniggas mind to be stressed, and worried about

stupid shit out of his control, while ignoring all the shit

he could control to get what he wants out of life...

the crazy shit is, shrooms are illegal as fuck,

but the shit you need to grow em yourself, you could

damn near get on amazon... but growin magic mushrooms

is like a college science project but once you know it, its easy as fuck..

I don't trust the chocolate bars... Would rather have the real thing and eat it with some chocolate.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man dont give up, learn from your mistakes, bruh.... !!

what happend tho??
Spores just didn't spread in the bag and I actually ordered a second bag cause I think I kept the first culture too long in the fridge so I wanted a start fresh. Started to see some mycelium in the second bag. Maybe I got excited and shook it up too so I dunno know, but I ain't trying again anytime soon. Going to Vegas in a couple months I think I'm stock up on some mushroom chocolate bars.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
dry them in a paper bag and make a smoothie out that muthafucka...

I made a banana mango one BANGIN...

but I can eat them straight up, taste dont bother me, I love mushrooms...

just made some cream of mushroom soup the other day...

oh shit you just gave me an idea... Im gonna make a cream

of magic mushroom soup bruh...!!!!
Man, I just copped some Machine Elves strain from Washington DC dispensary, and it's supposed to be uber strong, to the point where the kats that sold it to me in the shop gave me all types of warning about taking it easy with it. But I ate all 4 grams and to be honest, it didn't hit me that hard at all. One thing I can say is that it did elevate my blood pressure (I do suffer from high hypertension, but it has been under control with my diet, exercise, blood pressure meds that I take from time to time, and the biggest help, edible marijuana). When I saw my pressure spike after ingestion I immediately calmed down, but monitored every ten mins. I was tempted to eat an edible right away but chilled until I was past the peak (didn't want to take it during the come up, at that point, I didn't know how strong the strain was), but once I passed the point I took the edible, and the timing was perfect because as soon as I started coming down, my pressure dropped dramatically and has been around that same level ever since.
To me, the trip was mild, with very few visuals (nothing like they said it would be) instead it was more like a hundred trips to a therapist, allowing me to internally deal with a lot of suppressed memories from my childhood. Overall it was what I needed, but I can see how novices could freak out, especially once their pressure started to elevate, but the key to psychedelics is to give in, don't fight, and trust the process. Oh and do your research, and when I say research I mean real research, not just watching a few youtube videos.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
P.S. the D.C. dispensary was a trip, they were definitely on some top-flight security shit, they scanned my driver's license, gave me a real pat down, and only took orders online where you picked up in the store, and took no cash, but it appeared to be black owned and really upscaled.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Man, I just copped some Machine Elves strain from Washington DC dispensary, and it's supposed to be uber strong, to the point where the kats that sold it to me in the shop gave me all types of warning about taking it easy with it. But I ate all 4 grams and to be honest, it didn't hit me that hard at all. One thing I can say is that it did elevate my blood pressure (I do suffer from high hypertension, but it has been under control with my diet, exercise, blood pressure meds that I take from time to time, and the biggest help, edible marijuana). When I saw my pressure spike after ingestion I immediately calmed down, but monitored every ten mins. I was tempted to eat an edible right away but chilled until I was past the peak (didn't want to take it during the come up, at that point, I didn't know how strong the strain was), but once I passed the point I took the edible, and the timing was perfect because as soon as I started coming down, my pressure dropped dramatically and has been around that same level ever since.
To me, the trip was mild, with very few visuals (nothing like they said it would be) instead it was more like a hundred trips to a therapist, allowing me to internally deal with a lot of suppressed memories from my childhood. Overall it was what I needed, but I can see how novices could freak out, especially once their pressure started to elevate, but the key to psychedelics is to give in, don't fight, and trust the process. Oh and do your research, and when I say research I mean real research, not just watching a few youtube videos.
P.S. the D.C. dispensary was a trip, they were definitely on some top-flight security shit, they scanned my driver's license, gave me a real pat down, and only took orders online where you picked up in the store, and took no cash, but it appeared to be black owned and really upscaled.

As I read about how it didn't hit you that hard, I was thinking "Yeah, that DC shit is wack."

Then you said 100 trips to a therapist and I got curious.

One of the curiously common experiences people have when using DMT is the encounter of “beings” that appear to live within the DMT realm.
These beings are more commonly called “machine elves” or “DMT entities.” They appear to be sentient, autonomous, and as curious about us as we are of them.

Could you please share the name of the dispensary? I live in DC and want to try-- You could respond here or send me a DM, I'd appreciate it.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
As I read about how it didn't hit you that hard, I was thinking "Yeah, that DC shit is wack."

Then you said 100 trips to a therapist and I got curious.

One of the curiously common experiences people have when using DMT is the encounter of “beings” that appear to live within the DMT realm.
These beings are more commonly called “machine elves” or “DMT entities.” They appear to be sentient, autonomous, and as curious about us as we are of them.

Could you please share the name of the dispensary? I live in DC and want to try-- You could respond here or send me a DM, I'd appreciate it.
The spot is WellShroomness, go online to preorder then go to the store to pick it up. I originally wanted the Penisenvy strand (the strongest) but they were out of it and the MachineElf was supposed to be the next strongest but yeah it wasn't all that strong.
Holla back if you cop some and let me know how it is.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
U couldn’t buss no nuts folks????
Yo, I swear the mushrooms be talking to you, not in some spooky voice but more like your inner voice that be telling you not to forget your keys type shit.
But when I took my last shrooms I wanted it to be perfect, had the psychedelic music, had the screensaver visuals, I was ready. But the shrooms told me to cut all of that and stop trying to be distracted and learn how to relax naturally. At first, it felt uncomfortable, like when you have the flu, but the more I complied and gave in, the better I felt, and then when the right time came, the voice said to listen to music, and by chance, Purple Rain came on, and I swear it sounded better than any song I've ever heard. Then when that was done, I started getting horny as fuck, call my shorty but she was too far away while my wife was in Montana at work. So I was kind of assed out, so the shrooms told me to play the keyboard and I played better than I've ever played (at least in my mind, so fuck it, this is what I am rolling with). But yeah, you can fuck like a champ on it, but only after you comply with what the mushroom is trying to get you to see or understand.
I know this may sound crazy to someone who never tried it, but once you have, it all makes complete sense.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
The spot is WellShroomness, go online to preorder then go to the store to pick it up. I originally wanted the Penisenvy strand (the strongest) but they were out of it and the MachineElf was supposed to be the next strongest but yeah it wasn't all that strong.
Holla back if you cop some and let me know how it is.

Thanks! I'm gonna do it this weekend.

Back in my day, shrooms were just shrooms...

The weed shop nearest me sells shrooms, I didn't even know they were legal here until I noticed that on the menu one day last year. (Pictured here.) But they have been out a lot lately (three consecutive attempts back in June, each like a week apart), so I hit up the online dispensaries for the first time during 4th of July weekend.

That was my first exposure to the name Penis Envy. I'm not a fan! Did not order that strain on principle. I got an eighth of Blue Magnolia Rust and an eighth of Hillbilly from PromocoDC. Only did one and can't say which, can't find the other bag. It was just all right though. Nothing here has matched the shit I used to get from a friend of a friend.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Yo, I swear the mushrooms be talking to you, not in some spooky voice but more like your inner voice that be telling you not to forget your keys type shit.
But when I took my last shrooms I wanted it to be perfect, had the psychedelic music, had the screensaver visuals, I was ready. But the shrooms told me to cut all of that and stop trying to be distracted and learn how to relax naturally. At first, it felt uncomfortable, like when you have the flu, but the more I complied and gave in, the better I felt, and then when the right time came, the voice said to listen to music, and by chance, Purple Rain came on, and I swear it sounded better than any song I've ever heard. Then when that was done, I started getting horny as fuck, call my shorty but she was too far away while my wife was in Montana at work. So I was kind of assed out, so the shrooms told me to play the keyboard and I played better than I've ever played (at least in my mind, so fuck it, this is what I am rolling with). But yeah, you can fuck like a champ on it, but only after you comply with what the mushroom is trying to get you to see or understand.
I know this may sound crazy to someone who never tried it, but once you have, it all makes complete sense.

I did feel really horny on shrooms once this year, like I was on ecstasy. I never experienced that before-- maybe part of it was that I was always with buddies in the past whereas I have done them solo out here.

I have a Shroom playlist with a lot of Michael Jackson and Canibus, gonna add Purple Rain to it!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

nice.. to me whats very important is the environment you are in when you take it, its good to make sure everything is clean and no negative

muthafuckas around you....I havent really tried it out in nature... I mean I took it and walked around central park, and everybody

kept looking at me and smiling.... then as I was walkin, I seen my expression on my face, I thought I was walkin around with

a normal expression, bruh I had this big ass goofy smile on my face, I tried to look serious but all that did was make me laugh,

and smile more..Im going to rent an air bnb somewhere there is a lot of nature...and just immerse myself in it...

I think being around positive people is cool, but I prefer to take the ride alone tho..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I did feel really horny on shrooms once this year, like I was on ecstasy. I never experienced that before-- maybe part of it was that I was always with buddies in the past whereas I have done them solo out here.

I have a Shroom playlist with a lot of Michael Jackson and Canibus, gonna add Purple Rain to it!
My only other advice, especially if your going over 4 grams, is to try to have a trip sitter, I didn't have one but I did speak to a few people on the phone to let them know I was OK, the next is to monitor your blood pressure, because like I said, mines did spike up. But if this happens to you my advice is to take a shower, relax and take some homemade edibles. For me, this works wonders, way better than medicine. If you need to learn how to make edibles and how much, hit me up.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
nice.. to me whats very important is the environment you are in when you take it, its good to make sure everything is clean and no negative

muthafuckas around you....I havent really tried it out in nature... I mean I took it and walked around central park, and everybody

kept looking at me and smiling.... then as I was walkin, I seen my expression on my face, I thought I was walkin around with

a normal expression, bruh I had this big ass goofy smile on my face, I tried to look serious but all that did was make me laugh,

and smile more..Im going to rent an air bnb somewhere there is a lot of nature...and just immerse myself in it...

I think being around positive people is cool, but I prefer to take the ride alone tho..
Set and setting is very important, also whatever you do, do not try to fight it, that shit could go left real fast.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Finna start giving these joints to my kids
Not a good idea, no one should take it or any psychedelic unless they fully understand what's going on, I mean all you have to do is look at what happened to the Smith family after Jada thought it was a good idea to give her family Ayahuasca without properly preparing them.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Speaking of psychedelic playlists, I wanna fuck with LSD while watching this here. Matter of fact I want to be tripping with a bad chick like the one with Rocky.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
My only other advice, especially if your going over 4 grams, is to try to have a trip sitter, I didn't have one but I did speak to a few people on the phone to let them know I was OK, the next is to monitor your blood pressure, because like I said, mines did spike up. But if this happens to you my advice is to take a shower, relax and take some homemade edibles. For me, this works wonders, way better than medicine. If you need to learn how to make edibles and how much, hit me up.

I usually take an eighth, just under 4 grams, and I've been okay.

I've read that THC and alcohol dull the senses and take away from the trip experience, which makes sense to me. I have done it with edibles from the store, though-- Why the emphasis on homemade?