Anyone here have a mancave?

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, that and a home building section. These days it's cheaper to buy land and just build your own.
Not for me. I would lose my mind and go apeshit crazy. That whole bitch would be hi tech.
Seriosuly i could see myself getting carried away if i had a blank canvas to draw on

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not for me. I would lose my mind and go apeshit crazy. That whole bitch would be hi tech.
Seriosuly i could see myself getting carried away if i had a blank canvas to draw on
I plan to do it. I have found a house that I want to copy and it was built by a black builder. I'll ask him to build it and tweak it for me. I have a budget and I must stick to it. I just need to decide on land.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I plan to do it. I have found a house that I want to copy and it was built by a black builder. I'll ask him to build it and tweak it for me. I have a budget and I must stick to it. I just need to decide on land.
Nice. Share with the fam when the time comes

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
21ln9g2.jpg

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why not paint thosedoors white?
Did you buy the place like this?
Nahhh, it was a blank canvas when I bought it. We had the house built. I'll find a pic and put it up. Concrete floor and exposed insulation. Nothing else.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
eum3yx.jpg

Started from the bottom...

To hide the unsightly support beams, I hid them in the walls. They also helped support the doors. I probably could have gotten away with 2 doors. Front and back of the room. It's easy to watch the screen with all of the doors open while playing pool, darts, etc.

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
eum3yx.jpg

Started from the bottom...

To hide the unsightly support beams, I hid them in the walls. They also helped support the doors. I probably could have gotten away with 2 doors. Front and back of the room. It's easy to watch the screen with all of the doors open while playing pool, darts, etc.
Nice work man props to you fam...

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You're going very dark: pool table and bar make sure that you have bright light gets to offset the darkness. Probably use dimmers also. You may want to consider a bright contrasting color theme also. Like pillows or cushions, artwork, etc. great job tho and keep pics coming.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're going very dark: pool table and bar make sure that you have bright light gets to offset the darkness. Probably use dimmers also. You may want to consider a bright contrasting color theme also. Like pillows or cushions, artwork, etc. great job tho and keep pics coming.
My original plan was to use the bar for contrast, but i just wasnt feeling it.
pnBK9z5aj

The lighting is pretty good. I got agood amount of hi hats
Will def need to add some colorful artwork to spice things up

Reactions: LSN

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't read through everything but just trying to see if anyone has there man cage in their garage.

That's the only ideal space for me right now. I got it painted when I first bought the home. Looks real nice and pretty spacious. I have a punching bag and all my tools on the wall. Looking for some ideas.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
heres my set up.im in the process in changing it around but here is what it looks like now then i will take a few pics when its all done.i got alot of new ideas im about to do to it.its a little messy but its a mancave what more can i say lol.the black and chrome box has my dji drone in it.
tumblr_ony3ycyIOh1uznl7eo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ony3ycyIOh1uznl7eo2_540.jpg

tumblr_ony3ycyIOh1uznl7eo3_540.jpg

tumblr_ony3ycyIOh1uznl7eo4_540.jpg

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
pnZafx2Oj

Prob put the shelves up tomm
Might have to go a diff route from the ones i earlier wanted. For the length i need for two shelves shit looking like $500
Def not paying that. Might just go to home depot tomm and throw something together

pn6z2VBnj

Good enough

I love the simplicity of the bar set up. I might consider this route once I decide to do mine.

I was considering putting up cabinets and shit, but we'll see.