Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Weasel Ackman endorsed #45. Wall Street votes for their pockets and nothing else.
GameStop Corp. Chief Executive Ryan Cohen has joined the likes of Tesla Inc. CEO Elon Musk and billionaire hedge funder Bill Ackman in endorsing presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in the wake of his attempted assassination on Saturday.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Many investors now buy into the idea of holding just a few low-cost index funds, but what if you think that you are either missing out on an opportunity or that market valuation makes your portfolio a bit too risky? If this is the case, you could consider fine-tuning your portfolio with a tilt. In this video, I discuss how you can achieve this and show you what the most popular types of tilts are.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Initial watch for today: QQQ, GTLB, DDOG, UNH. If semis are weak QQQ, should be fun.

Powell speaks at noon.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Part 1
Here is a contrary opinion on the emergence of Silicon Valley support for former President Trump. Which like all my opinions on here, probably won’t be popular.

It’s a bitcoin play.

Not because the former President is a far stronger proponent of crypto. That’s nice. But doesn’t really impact the price of crypto. It makes it easier to operate a crypto business because of the inevitable, and required, changes at the SEC

What will drive the price of BTC is lower tax rates and tariffs, which if history is any guide (and it’s not always ), will be inflationary.

Combine that with global uncertainty as to the geopolitical role of the USA, and the impact on the US Dollar as a reserve currency, and you can’t align the stars any better for a BTC price acceleration

Part 2
How high can the price go. Way higher than you think. Remember, the market for BTC is global. And the supply has a final limit of 21m BTC, with unlimited fractionalization.

Keep that in mind as you consider what happens if because of geopolitical uncertainty and the decline of the dollar as the reserve currency, BTC becomes a “safe haven” globally. Which means that BTC could be what countries and all of us look to buy as a means to protect our savings.

Crazy ? It already happens in countries facing hyperinflation.

And if things really go further than we can imagine today (and I’m not saying they will. Just that this has a possibility somewhere above zero) , then BTC becomes exactly what the Maxis envision. A global currency

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor

Here are TSMC’s second-quarter results versus LSEG consensus estimates:

Revenue: 673.51 billion New Taiwan dollars ($20.82 billion), vs. NT$657.58 billion expected

Net income: NT$247.85 billion, vs. NT$238.8 billion LSEG SmartEstimate weighted toward forecasts from analysts who are more consistently accurate

TSMC reported net revenue rose 40.1% from a year ago to NT$673.51 billion, while net income increased 36.3% from a year ago to NT$247.85 billion. The firm guided second-quarter revenue to be between $19.6 billion and $20.4 billion.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

How I’m Approaching Stocks for the Rest of 2024​

How I’m Approaching Stocks for the Rest of 2024
- Matt Derron

With political uncertainty ramping up in the U.S. as the election gets closer, it’s good to take a look at how we should be preparing as investors. Also in today’s episode, Google attempts to buy Wiz, what I want to see from each of my stocks as earnings season heats up, and I’ve been maybe looking for a new brokerage?

00:00 Stocks and the U.S. election
03:37 How should we approach it?
08:42 Google wants to buy Wiz
12:17 What I want to see from my stocks during earnings
15:38 Looking for a new brokerage

HellBoy

Platinum Member

Serve Robotics Inc. designs, develops, and operates low-emission robots that serve people in public spaces with food delivery in the United States. It builds self-driving delivery robots. The company was formerly known as Patricia Acquisition Corp. and changed its name to Serve Robotics Inc. in July 2023. Serve Robotics Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Redwood City, California.

$SERV

Nvidia just disclosed a 10% stake.