Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
$TM hit with more scandal news, engine replacements and miss on analyst estimates. :(

Still in it for the long haul. DCA'ing continues.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
What is your equation to start DCAing? How do you start doubling down on your mistakes?
DCA'ing never stopped. I add to all my long term positions every Friday. My initial entry point could have been better, but I'm ok with that.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A day like today reveals what’s a real company and what isn’t. Sofi isn’t a real company. Sofi cannot exist without low interest rates. They’re the child of the Vice President of a company with a special task and matching title and hefty salary.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Buy below $20? I remember being on this board about 10 years ago when Facebook was trading at $17.50 after losing nearly 50% of its value following the IPO launch. Now FaceBook is over $500

How long are you willing to wait on a return on your investment? That dividend suspension hurts. I know this is only one quarter, but take a look at the trends.

***Edit*** Someone could fuck around and buy Intel, which should be insane to even think of.

Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
How long are you willing to wait on a return on your investment? That dividend suspension hurts. I know this is only one quarter, but take a look at the trends.

***Edit*** Someone could fuck around and buy Intel, which should be insane to even think of.

Thanks for this

HellBoy

Platinum Member

Since the government is in bed with them for founderies, do you think they are too big to fail?

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Since the government is in bed with them for founderies, do you think they are too big to fail?

Good video. Hits on a few beliefs that I have on Intel. Intel wants to be a $TSM, a contract fabricator/manufacturer. But for that to happen, they need to get their own manufacturing house in order. And to do so, it's gonna be costly. Cutting capex for next year doesn't inspire confidence when $TSM is aggressively expanding/spending. IF $INTC can pull off the manufacturing piece, then the opportunity for BILLIONS in new revenue is theirs because there's really only 1 more leading fab player, TSMC. And everyone hates monopolies.

Too big to fail? I want to say I agree. But it's possible that $INTC will have to spin off it's fabs to stay afloat if it can't figure things out. Maybe some other US company steps in buys those fabs and reaps the gov subsidies. :dunno:

I dunno. I've never been too high on $INTC from a SP appreciation perspective. I actually did buy some puts a day before earnings ($29 strike price) because of this 13th/14th generation Intel processor failure issue. Hoping I can unload those for a nice profit this morning.

****EDIT***
That dividend suspension is going to hurt near term. How many dividend ETFs are going to drop $INTC because of that?

Quickest $8k I've made.

Last edited:

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

I dont agree...with dude..if your investing you should always keep an eye on the companies you invest in..p&g and ibm shows you great blue chip companies! Intel been shit for a while!

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

I dont agree...with dude..if your investing you should always keep an eye on the companies you invest in..p&g and ibm shows you great blue chip companies! Intel been shit for a while!

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Random thought: I feel some kind of way about IBM. On the application side, every time I've had to work with their reps / support it's been awful. Their acquisitions are poorly managed too.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Good video. Hits on a few beliefs that I have on Intel. Intel wants to be a $TSM, a contract fabricator/manufacturer. But for that to happen, they need to get their own manufacturing house in order. And to do so, it's gonna be costly. Cutting capex for next year doesn't inspire confidence when $TSM is aggressively expanding/spending. IF $INTC can pull off the manufacturing piece, then the opportunity for BILLIONS in new revenue is theirs because there's really only 1 more leading fab player, TSMC. And everyone hates monopolies.

Too big to fail? I want to say I agree. But it's possible that $INTC will have to spin off it's fabs to stay afloat if it can't figure things out. Maybe some other US company steps in buys those fabs and reaps the gov subsidies. :dunno:

I dunno. I've never been too high on $INTC from a SP appreciation perspective. I actually did buy some puts a day before earnings ($29 strike price) because of this 13th/14th generation Intel processor failure issue. Hoping I can unload those for a nice profit this morning.

****EDIT***
That dividend suspension is going to hurt near term. How many dividend ETFs are going to drop $INTC because of that?

Quickest $8k I've made.

Thanks for the analysis and commentary bruhs..

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Random thought: I feel some kind of way about IBM. On the application side, every time I've had to work with their reps / support it's been awful. Their acquisitions are poorly managed too.

thats interesting...which gives you more insight about the company on why you yourself would probably never invest in them..you having a hands on approach...noted!!