Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Last quarter Warren Buffett sold nearly half of Berkshires stake in Apple. More recently the company has been selling its shares in Bank of America. As of 6/30, its cash pile has grown to $277 billion.
In this video we'll discuss three things:
1. Exactly what did Berkshire sell?
2. Why is the company selling stocks now?
3. What if anything should we be doing?

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

The Alpha Architect 1-3 Month Box ETF (BOXX) has become a popular investment. It promises the risk and returns of Tbills but with capital gains tax treatment rather than ordinary income. Is it too good to be true? Probably.

Here's what we'll cover in this video:

1. What is BOXX?
2. How does it work?
3. How has BOXX performed?
4. What are the promised tax benefits?
5. What are the tax risks?
6. My Take

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

We take a look at the Williams R Trading Indicator, created by the trading 'wizard' Larry Williams. The Strategy has been back tested for a number of decades and results suggest that we can beat the S&P 500 with far less exposure.

Another tool that could be used to help beat the stock market.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think I'm going to take my gains in Utilities and hope Starbucks and Walmart go straight to hell. If Ford can get to $7 that might get me to double up and ride the dividends until the sun blows up.
yeah when Stellantis came out with the news that it was gonna axe some brands,.....it caused a ripple effect across the big 3...........everybody took a hit and its been spiraling since. Ford is pretty likely to be under $7 sometime this week....

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Does Iran really have to do anything?

Their threat alone has wiped out billions of dollars from the markets

That’s better than killing anyone