Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Anyone know if this means it will be a separate ticker or whole different company eventually? How does this work?

For comparisons sake, $INTC owned a AI car software company called Mobileye. It was spun off and is now $MBLY. It's a subsidiary of $INTC.

I'm assuming the same/similar things would apply for the the foundaries

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
For comparisons sake, $INTC owned a AI car software company called Mobileye. It was spun off and is now $MBLY. It's a subsidiary of $INTC.

I'm assuming the same/similar things would apply for the the foundaries
Right... I was hoping this wouldn't be a similar situation. Although I think they acquired Mobile Eye vs the foundry business being homegrown.

Wondering if it's possible they separate it, but keep it private or as a wholly owned subsidiary (but that might defeat the purpose of generating cash through share purchases?).

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Amazon tells workers they must come to the office 5 days a week

Amazon is demanding that its corporate employees return to the office five days a week, a significant change from its current pandemic-era hybrid policy that requires them to be in the office just three days a week.

CEO Andy Jassy made the announcement about the new policy Monday, writing that the change will help its thousands of employees “invent, collaborate, and be connected enough to each other and our culture to deliver the absolute best for customers and the business.”

The new policy takes effect on January 2, 2025.

get yo ass back 2 work!! :lol:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor

Amazon is demanding that its corporate employees return to the office five days a week, a significant change from its current pandemic-era hybrid policy that requires them to be in the office just three days a week.

CEO Andy Jassy made the announcement about the new policy Monday, writing that the change will help its thousands of employees “invent, collaborate, and be connected enough to each other and our culture to deliver the absolute best for customers and the business.”

Got a few folks I know that work at Amazon... They're pissed.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

It's first world problems to think working from home would last forever.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Brandon Copeland is a former NFL linebacker turned coach. But the type of coaching he gravitates to isn’t in the realm of sports — it’s in personal finance.

The 33-year-old — who played for six teams across 10 seasons in the National Football League before retiring last year — started co-teaching a financial literacy course to undergraduates at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School, his alma mater, in 2019 while playing for the New York Jets.

The course, nicknamed “Life 101,” was inspired by his own experiences with money, according to “Professor Cope,” who is also a member of the CNBC Global Financial Wellness Advisory Board and co-founder of Athletes.org, the players’ association for college athletes.

Efkie

International
International Member