Anyone On Here Play The Guitar/Bass?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13 did you get any deals before Sam ash went out of business
No but I just got a Taylor 324ce builders edition Acustic Electric guitar and a AER Acustic amp from Guitar Center. They have good deals for the month of June on all Acustic Guitars. Got 10% of my total purchase. I'll take it. It'll be here next week. Had them shipped to the store. I'll break the legs of the Fed Ex man if I see dat pussy mishandling my guitar and amp on the ring camera. All the reviews say the
AER amp is one of the best ones for Acustic Guitars. I can't put no half ass shit in my studio Cash.

Screenshot-20220601-191615-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240608-171339-Chrome.jpg

mGP1lR.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I figured out how to play this bass line without looking for a tab. I'm training my ear to find notes on the fretboard

@woodchuck

v5hUMH.jpg

What's good bruh... Been a minute since I been on here, but it's cool to see you still at it on the guitar... Think you was just getting started last I was active...

Check this link out, my homie plays guitar and recently bought this cab - this mf super lightweight and the audio is crisp...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
What's good bruh... Been a minute since I been on here, but it's cool to see you still at it on the guitar... Think you was just getting started last I was active...

Check this link out, my homie plays guitar and recently bought this cab - this mf super lightweight and the audio is crisp...
Oh yeah I'm staying with it. That's a nice cab too. Love that!!!

4J5TVu.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13

Long time no visit. Thought this might be relevant to your interests

Excellent video. I just can't justify the cost and space a console takes up. But if you wanna do it all effectively and efficiently you'd better get you a top of the line Audio interface. I'm going with this one here as well as a Mac Studio desktop. I don't wanna be limited in anything I may wanna do at any point and time. This should be good for me right here to accomplish this
Screenshot-20240503-062953-Chrome.jpg

STXuF9.jpg