jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Excellent video for rhythm guitarist

kem7vu.jpg

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
I got a lil bullshit guitar and been looking at some videos. I can do some regular bar chords, but my fingers can't seem to able to form the real chords. Like one finger always mutes other strings.

Any tips how to fix this?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@DWBass Freddie is smooth as fuck on Sweet Love. That's what it is to be on rhythm and in the pocket. It's not so much how fast you can play but can you make the record pop by being in sync with the drummer.

bQsOsv.jpg

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got a lil bullshit guitar and been looking at some videos. I can do some regular bar chords, but my fingers can't seem to able to form the real chords. Like one finger always mutes other strings.

Practice, practice, practice. It takes time and patience.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Is it an electric or acustic? It's harder to barre on acustic because the strings are so thick. But like Bass said, practice, practice, practice. You have to do them a trillion times. On the trillion and 1 time, you'll get it. That's literally how it works. Try rolling your barre finger over just a bit to the left so that your using more of the boney side of the finger.

Watch this video. It's very good.

JL5iKO.jpg

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Is it an electric or acustic? It's harder to barre on acustic because the strings are so thick. But like Bass said, practice, practice, practice. You have to do them a trillion times. On the trillion and 1 time, you'll get it. That's literally how it works. Try rolling your barre finger over just a bit to the left so that your using more of the boney side of the finger.

Watch this video. It's very good.

JL5iKO.jpg

Will do. Thanks fam.
(electric)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
@playahaitian @DWBass @woodchuck @OutlawR.O.C.
@dik cashmere

Jimi Hendrix’s Final Performance​

On September 16, 1970, just two days before his death, Hendrix joined War onstage at Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club in London. Jimi Hendrix died on September 18, 1970. Just two days before, he made his final public appearance. Jimi comes in at the 58 minute mark.

wJi7tR.jpg

Imagine if there were a video recording of this performance :eek2:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
@playahaitian @DWBass @woodchuck @OutlawR.O.C.
@dik cashmere

Jimi Hendrix’s Final Performance​

On September 16, 1970, just two days before his death, Hendrix joined War onstage at Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club in London. Jimi Hendrix died on September 18, 1970. Just two days before, he made his final public appearance. Jimi comes in at the 58 minute mark.

wJi7tR.jpg

Imagine if there were a video recording of this performance :eek2:
Imagine if we could see them tittays in all of their glory!!!

:pain: :pain: :pain: