Are Barbers Today Over Charging People Or Nah?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The problem is greed, not everyone can cut their own hair nor it makes you a professional learning it on YouTube and a self-cut won't look better than a braber who has skills and is educated as a barber, goes to convention expo to learn the latest techniques and new clippers that's in the market. I understand barbers do a lot to improve their skill and have to pay their bills but the pandemic is an excuse for why they overcharge and also reason why they don't get tips because they charge too much. It's fucked up when they charge $30 to trim ya beard and $60 for a haircut which is robbing people. But if enough people complain the laws could change of what barbers can and can't charge their clients.im not here to make barbers rich and will not pay for those high ass prices.
There's a percentage of haircuts that can easily be done at home, also trimming or cutting beards. Humans are creatures of habit and will do things continuously even if they know it's wrong, it's fucking them over, or they don't agree with it. It's human nature that is why so many wrongdoing in the world continue till this day. I would never say a law should pass to limit what they could charge cause consumers can easily refuse to do biz with them. It's simple stop going or paying them prices and watch how fast them barbers will drop their prices. It's just that simple. But humans don't put in the work for shit they believe in and that's why fuckery like this continues. I don't blame the biz I blame the consumers

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
There's a percentage of haircuts that can easily be done at home, also trimming or cutting beards. Humans are creatures of habit and will do things continuously even if they know it's wrong, it's fucking them over, or they don't agree with it. It's human nature that is why so many wrongdoing in the world continue till this day. I would never say a law should pass to limit what they could charge cause consumers can easily refuse to do biz with them. It's simple stop going or paying them prices and watch how fast them barbers will drop their prices. It's just that simple. But humans don't put in the work for shit they believe in and that's why fuckery like this continues. I don't blame the biz I blame the consumers
To each their own who do their own, I refuse to do that just to fuck up a line up because I couldn't see from being my head or don't know how to hold the clippers properly. If people got a shaking problem then they won't ever be able to cut it how they want.

I respect the profession which is what a barber is that I wouldn't do things myself that I know I don't have the skills nor time to waste trying to do it right.

Yeah, leaving another barber for one who fits your budget is cool because I already said that if they charge more than I'm willing to pay, IM OUT.

But if I wanted to cut hair, I would want to learn from someone who have done it for years or go to school which is how it should be done. But now they have a self-cut system and YouTube teaching how to cut hair which I refuse to do all of that but I respect others that do it for themselves.