Are Black Voters Leaving Democrats Behind?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have been a Democrat...thick and thin. But Biden is the first one who is testing my limits. I wish their was another viable candidate.
I feel you bro, but what is he doing that you don’t like? Not trying to argue, but I do think there is a segment of the population that Dems have a problem reaching.

I come from the perspective that if you pay taxes, vote for whoever you want to vote for.

I work in healthcare policy and benefited tremendously from the student loan stuff so those are the areas I’ve seen his impact as a president.

I know a few people have said they made a lot of money in the stock market when Trump was in office, but I have an account of single stocks and I’m up almost 40%.

I just like to hear from those who don’t like Biden.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Lmbaooo now the cac is tweeting fellow right wing racists

Ben Bergquam - Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV) News

@BenBergquam

Host of “Law & Border “ on RAV News. Founder of Frontline America. Christian Conservative Husband & Father. Shop our Sponsors https
That clown is constantly worried about Latino immigrants hurting the Black community when the number 1 group of people attacking the Black community are white people, and he won't say a single word about that.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I feel you bro, but what is he doing that you don’t like? Not trying to argue, but I do think there is a segment of the population that Dems have a problem reaching.

I come from the perspective that if you pay taxes, vote for whoever you want to vote for.

I work in healthcare policy and benefited tremendously from the student loan stuff so those are the areas I’ve seen his impact as a president.

I know a few people have said they made a lot of money in the stock market when Trump was in office, but I have an account of single stocks and I’m up almost 40%.

I just like to hear from those who don’t like Biden.
If you listen to the media, they will tell you crime is up, inflation is out of control, and the economy is failing. None of those things are true. But if you say it enough, people start to feel like it's true.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That clown is constantly worried about Latino immigrants hurting the Black community when the number 1 group of people attacking the Black community are white people, and he won't say a single word about that.
You dummies are in an abusive relationship with democrats. They keep pimp slapping your ass, but they really love you deep down inside right!

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you listen to the media, they will tell you crime is up, inflation is out of control, and the economy is failing. None of those things are true. But if you say it enough, people start to feel like it's true.
Yeah, the media is just lying about all of that.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mush mouth nigga talking about elections when:
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/state-of-black-chicago-report-urban-league/

The Chicago Urban League has released its 2023 "State of Black Chicago" report, stating the city remains hyper-segregated, with Black and white families concentrated in certain neighborhoods.

According to the report, the median income for Black households in Chicago is less than $36,000 a year, while the median for white households is more than $82,000.
^^This mediocrity isnt the immigrants or Biden's fault.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered

How does this help Black Americans? If the chip factory is built in a rural township, how does this benefit us?

Unless we get loans to start up our own firms you are getting crumbs at best while their donors, family, and cronies get rich of government contracts.

Stop posting this shit that benefits EVERYBODY. Post shit that specifically benefits and concerns us. Nobody here is going to open a plant unless Uncle Sam gives us the money.

These corporate entities ain't coming out of pocket for shit. They just use the government loans to secure more funding and never invest their own money.

Nothing personal but if it ain't immigration reform then there is very little that you can post that is going to benefit the general population that black Americans care about. Otherwise stick to what is best for our own interests. Fuck the kumbuya shit.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Chips Act: What It Will Mean to One Local Black-Owned Company​

Donald James
Donald James
1 year ago
CHIPS-Biden.jpg

The signing of the CHIPS Act by President Biden on Aug 9 at the White House.  Congresswoman Haley Stevens, a major champion for driving the Bill, is behind the president.  

On Aug. 9, President Biden signed into law the $280 billion CHIPS and Science Act of 2022. The bipartisan-passed Bill provides $52 billion to subsidize U.S. semiconductor manufacturing and billions in funding for emerging technology research and development. According to Biden, the Bill will strengthen the domestic manufacturing of semiconductor chips and make America less dependent on overseas production of vital technical components.
In Michigan, the passage of the CHIPS and Science Act is music to Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s ears, along with those of U.S. Senate and Congressional elected officials from the state, and statewide manufacturing stakeholders, who pushed for the passage of the Bill for 14-plus months.
“Team Michigan came together to deliver a historic win by voting to past the CHIPS and Science Act, a bipartisan bill making game-changing investments in Michigan’s workers, manufacturers, and consumers,” said Whitmer. “I look forward to utilizing it to its fullest potential so we can build on Michigan’s economic momentum, support tens of thousands of jobs, and lower cost for Michiganders. Together, we will tell the world that Michigan is the place to build the future.”
Semiconductor chips are critical components for many products used by everyday people and industries, including electronic devices and computers, home appliances, medical devices, automobile components, and national defense mechanisms. The world shortage of these CHIPS, primarily caused by the pandemic, supply chain entanglements, and a reduction in global workforces, has impacted almost 575,000 auto-related jobs in America, many in the state of Michigan.
For visionary and local entrepreneur Danny Wilkerson, the passage of the CHIPS and Science Act is a clear victory for America and a beacon of light and opportunity for Southeast Michigan’s manufacturing entities, including his company, Invictus Innovation EV Technology, to produce semiconductor chips.
“We are excited about the Bill being signed by President Biden,” said Wilkerson, senior managing partner of Invictus Innovation. “ In Phase 1, we expect to hire and train at least 300 workers and hope to run three shifts beginning in the spring of next year. These will be good-paying jobs with many more ancillary jobs needing to be filled as we implement semiconductor chips’ research, development, and manufacturing.”
Phase 1 of the company’s operation, said Wilkerson, will be at a 50,000-square-feet facility in Pontiac, Mich. Ultimately, the company will morph into Phase 2 and build a futuristic state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and campus on 200 acres either in Pontiac or another area in Southeast Michigan and will potentially hire thousands to research, develop, and manufacture semiconductor chips.
Wilkerson advocated relentlessly for the CHIPS Act to pass and was confident of its success through the Senate and Congress. Six weeks before Biden signed the Act into law, Wilkerson held a press conference at Invictus Innovation’s Pontiac site to unveil his organization’s vision and plan to meet the massive demands of manufacturing semiconductor chips. Pontiac Mayor Tim Greimel, Pontiac Councilwoman Melanie Rutherford, Congresswoman Haley Stevens, and other elected and appointed officials attended the press conference.
Wilkerson announced that his company would not only manufacture semiconductor chips but had already formed a unique partnership with the University of Michigan, which included Dr. Yashi Yi, a professor at the University’s Dearborn campus. Yi has designed and created a comprehensive curriculum and was already teaching students the technology associated with semiconductor manufacturing.
Stevens also spoke at the June 27th press conference.
“I’ve been speaking to our Speaker of the House, our House leadership, and our President that we must pass the CHIPS Act,” the Congresswoman said. “It is a large, multibillion-dollar investment that will go to enterprises like Mr. Wilkerson’s to build semiconductor chips. That will give us certainty and give our supply chain certainty in industries like the automotive, medical, aerospace, and national defense. And when the Bill is passed, Black-owned and other minority-owned businesses will get access to the billions of dollars.”
Wilkerson’s vision for manufacturing semiconductor chips goes beyond only hiring hourly workers for good-paying jobs in Metro Detroit. In partnership with Dr. Yi and the University of Michigan, Wilkerson, who is Black, plans to provide educational and training platforms for the nation’s 107 Historical Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
“It will be a great opportunity for many young African Americans to enter this space to manufacture semiconductor chips,” Wilkerson said. “These young people at HBCUs, once they have gone through the curriculum and educational cycles designed by Dr. Yi, in collaboration with Invictus and the University of Michigan, will have the knowhow to work in high executive positions for the globe’s biggest semiconductor companies like Intel, Samsung, and Texas Instruments. And the HBCUs students with entrepreneurial passion and drive can one day startup their own semiconductor chips manufacturing facilities.”
While Wilkerson’s company will operate Phase 1 in Pontiac, about 30 miles from Detroit, it is expected to add many Detroiters to its workforce.
“I definitely want to make sure that Detroiters are included in our workforce in this vital work that we will be doing,” said Wilkerson, who grew up in Highland Park and Detroit. “The city is not that far from Pontiac and is easy to get to. I’m just excited that there will be opportunities to put people to work making high wages.”

Thegooch

Registered
The Biden don't give a rats ass about black voters.

The Biden been selling you and America out to foreign investors for a good while. Chicago doesn't own it's streets and parking meters because of clowns like this.

Meet the new bosses.

images

They may not be white but I guarantee you they give zero fucks about any black interest that isn't making the people in that picture rich.

Trust me the Biden been washing dirty money out the Middle East and Asia for a while now. If you are rich they are more than willing to give you citizenship and a safe have for you money for a price.

Selling out to international interest is the in thing for our politicians. Retirement overseas with a nice slush fund has always been the plan. Hunter was in Ukraine setting up the next lick for him and his Dad til big bad Putin spoiled the party.

Now they gotta beg black people for votes so they don't go to jail. Biden just wants to pardon his crackhead son and it's sad to see so many people willing to win more stupid prizes instead of wanting better.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LEE CELEBRATES BLACK BUSINESS MONTH AND ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF CHIPS ACT BY TOURING BLACK-OWNED BAY AREA TECH COMPANY​

WASHINGTON, DC – Today, Congresswoman Barbara Lee (CA-12) toured Black-owned satellite manufacturer Akash Systems in West Oakland to celebrate Black Business Month. This visit comes after Rep. Lee supported their bid to receive funding from the CHIPS and Science Act.
The CHIPS and Science Act, passed one year ago Wednesday, makes historic investments in American manufacturing, supply chains, and national security. Akash Systems is pioneering the development and use of certain advanced semiconductors for U.S. critical infrastructure and national security needs. The company is seeking $300 million inCHIPS and Science Act funding to expand their manufacturing footprint in the Bay Area, a proposal Congresswoman Lee and Senators Padilla and Feinsteinwrote to Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo in supportof in June. Today, Rep. Lee toured the Akash manufacturing site, met with workers, and spoke with the leadership team about the impact investment from CHIPS would have on the company.
“Today, I had the opportunity to witness the technological innovation, good-paying jobs, and workforce diversity that Akash Systems is bringing to our East Bay communities firsthand,”said Rep. Lee.“Strong companies like these are leading the revitalization of American manufacturing while spurring transformational investment in underserved communities. I thank the Akash team for hosting me today and urge the Biden Administration to give Akash its full and fair consideration for CHIPS funding.”
Congresswoman Lee has long fought for diversity in the tech industry. TheRonald V. Dellums Memorial SMART Fellowship, a program made possible by Rep. Lee’s legislation, is aimed at boosting the number of minority students in science, technology, engineering, the arts and mathematics (STEAM) fields through robust financial scholarships to college students. Applications for the inaugural year of the program are currently open through the Department of Defense.

Thegooch

Registered

The Chips Act: What It Will Mean to One Local Black-Owned Company​

Donald James
Donald James
1 year ago
CHIPS-Biden.jpg

The signing of the CHIPS Act by President Biden on Aug 9 at the White House.  Congresswoman Haley Stevens, a major champion for driving the Bill, is behind the president.  

On Aug. 9, President Biden signed into law the $280 billion CHIPS and Science Act of 2022. The bipartisan-passed Bill provides $52 billion to subsidize U.S. semiconductor manufacturing and billions in funding for emerging technology research and development. According to Biden, the Bill will strengthen the domestic manufacturing of semiconductor chips and make America less dependent on overseas production of vital technical components.
In Michigan, the passage of the CHIPS and Science Act is music to Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s ears, along with those of U.S. Senate and Congressional elected officials from the state, and statewide manufacturing stakeholders, who pushed for the passage of the Bill for 14-plus months.
“Team Michigan came together to deliver a historic win by voting to past the CHIPS and Science Act, a bipartisan bill making game-changing investments in Michigan’s workers, manufacturers, and consumers,” said Whitmer. “I look forward to utilizing it to its fullest potential so we can build on Michigan’s economic momentum, support tens of thousands of jobs, and lower cost for Michiganders. Together, we will tell the world that Michigan is the place to build the future.”
Semiconductor chips are critical components for many products used by everyday people and industries, including electronic devices and computers, home appliances, medical devices, automobile components, and national defense mechanisms. The world shortage of these CHIPS, primarily caused by the pandemic, supply chain entanglements, and a reduction in global workforces, has impacted almost 575,000 auto-related jobs in America, many in the state of Michigan.
For visionary and local entrepreneur Danny Wilkerson, the passage of the CHIPS and Science Act is a clear victory for America and a beacon of light and opportunity for Southeast Michigan’s manufacturing entities, including his company, Invictus Innovation EV Technology, to produce semiconductor chips.
“We are excited about the Bill being signed by President Biden,” said Wilkerson, senior managing partner of Invictus Innovation. “ In Phase 1, we expect to hire and train at least 300 workers and hope to run three shifts beginning in the spring of next year. These will be good-paying jobs with many more ancillary jobs needing to be filled as we implement semiconductor chips’ research, development, and manufacturing.”
Phase 1 of the company’s operation, said Wilkerson, will be at a 50,000-square-feet facility in Pontiac, Mich. Ultimately, the company will morph into Phase 2 and build a futuristic state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and campus on 200 acres either in Pontiac or another area in Southeast Michigan and will potentially hire thousands to research, develop, and manufacture semiconductor chips.
Wilkerson advocated relentlessly for the CHIPS Act to pass and was confident of its success through the Senate and Congress. Six weeks before Biden signed the Act into law, Wilkerson held a press conference at Invictus Innovation’s Pontiac site to unveil his organization’s vision and plan to meet the massive demands of manufacturing semiconductor chips. Pontiac Mayor Tim Greimel, Pontiac Councilwoman Melanie Rutherford, Congresswoman Haley Stevens, and other elected and appointed officials attended the press conference.
Wilkerson announced that his company would not only manufacture semiconductor chips but had already formed a unique partnership with the University of Michigan, which included Dr. Yashi Yi, a professor at the University’s Dearborn campus. Yi has designed and created a comprehensive curriculum and was already teaching students the technology associated with semiconductor manufacturing.
Stevens also spoke at the June 27th press conference.
“I’ve been speaking to our Speaker of the House, our House leadership, and our President that we must pass the CHIPS Act,” the Congresswoman said. “It is a large, multibillion-dollar investment that will go to enterprises like Mr. Wilkerson’s to build semiconductor chips. That will give us certainty and give our supply chain certainty in industries like the automotive, medical, aerospace, and national defense. And when the Bill is passed, Black-owned and other minority-owned businesses will get access to the billions of dollars.”
Wilkerson’s vision for manufacturing semiconductor chips goes beyond only hiring hourly workers for good-paying jobs in Metro Detroit. In partnership with Dr. Yi and the University of Michigan, Wilkerson, who is Black, plans to provide educational and training platforms for the nation’s 107 Historical Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
“It will be a great opportunity for many young African Americans to enter this space to manufacture semiconductor chips,” Wilkerson said. “These young people at HBCUs, once they have gone through the curriculum and educational cycles designed by Dr. Yi, in collaboration with Invictus and the University of Michigan, will have the knowhow to work in high executive positions for the globe’s biggest semiconductor companies like Intel, Samsung, and Texas Instruments. And the HBCUs students with entrepreneurial passion and drive can one day startup their own semiconductor chips manufacturing facilities.”
While Wilkerson’s company will operate Phase 1 in Pontiac, about 30 miles from Detroit, it is expected to add many Detroiters to its workforce.
“I definitely want to make sure that Detroiters are included in our workforce in this vital work that we will be doing,” said Wilkerson, who grew up in Highland Park and Detroit. “The city is not that far from Pontiac and is easy to get to. I’m just excited that there will be opportunities to put people to work making high wages.”
Fuck off with this. This is peasant shit. Give me tax credits to start a firm. Who the fuck is going back to college to learn this shit?

Give me access to capital like Trump so I can fuck up 6 or 7 times before you tell me no.

Trump is talking about $500 Billion and you show me something that's going to give black people 10% at best of a promised $52 Billion for everyone. Why the fuck would I take $5 Billion from you biggest program when someone else is offering $500. Billion and his Russian buddy wants to add another $300 Billion not to be with the Democrats agenda.

Sorry dude, why the fuck the Democrats got money now but been playing broke for 50 years now that people are switching sides.

The Democrats will never see more than 60% of the Black vote after another Trump term. I promise you that. Shit is changing and it very little you can do about it because the Democrats are going to continue to make their supporters look like neive children.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck off with this. This is peasant shit. Give me tax credits to start a firm. Who the fuck is going back to college to learn this shit?
People who want to make money and a better life for themselves and their family will go back to learn that "shit". My pops re-skilled with education in his late 30's with 3 kids at home. Where theres a will there is a way.

Give me access to capital like Trump so I can fuck up 6 or 7 times before you tell me no.
Trump got his access to capital to fail from his dad. Maybe if more of our elders went back to school to learn that "shit" we could have more folks with the capital to build their business instead of sitting around hat in hand begging the government to fix the problems they have been able to do themselves for decades.

Thegooch

Registered
People who want to make money and a better life for themselves and their family will go back to learn that "shit". My pops re-skilled with education in his late 30's with 3 kids at home. Where theres a will there is a way.

Trump got his access to capital to fail from his dad. Maybe if more of our elders went back to school to learn that "shit" we could have more folks with the capital to build their business instead of sitting around hat in hand begging the government to fix the problems they have been able to do themselves for decades.
Glad you father had the opportunity to go back and re skill but that's not realistic when the education system is set up to young people to succeed.

I see you're not very well educated on black wealth in this country. If black people didn't have their money stolen via the banking system in this country then maybe they could benefit and trust a system that has committed massive fraud with their money.

White people don't save money they just print more. South Korea, Japan, and China have all had periods of hyperinflation because they lent too much bad credit and started printing money.

But for some strange reason you really African Americans buying Jordans, PlayStations, and Weed really is keeping us in the poor house.

I guess Africa, Haiti, and the Caribbean must be full of Nike stores and Weed houses. I see so many homeless Africans on the streets of my city, did they fall victim to the Nike and PlayStations too.

White folks who are the biggest consumer of drugs on the planet and are currently in 3 different drug epidemics that cause massive homelessness don't never spend they money like the niggas. They are too smart for that.

Shit dem Africans and Caribbeans care more about education even though the HBCU education system is larger and better than ANYTHING they have created in there entire historical existence.

My point is what is you point? If you don't control the money system in your country then you don't have the advantages of printing money or making zeros for yourself. Plan and simple.

IT has shit to do with morals and education. Plenty of rednecks Trumpers that got neither but they still can take their white ignorant asses and get a loan for a double wide and a pickup with a 6 grade West Virginian education. Meanwhile you got niggas from Harvard who can't get loans or jobs.

Let me print the money give me the capital. and all the problems go away. Show me were black men are getting billions and it not being thrown away on a Mammy type woman who will never grow the company because nobody with talent will work with her anointed annoying ass.

Most you niggas are just cowards. Scared to get the big money and just want a trickle down hand out. Give me capital or shut the fuck up.

Thegooch

Registered
images

Meet the new bosses. Once you find out who they are, come back and tell me how much you like them and their plans for you. Enjoy!!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad you father had the opportunity to go back and re skill but that's not realistic when the education system is set up to young people to succeed.
Why isnt it realistic? He had a chance and we all took it. My moms took on extra, and we all saved until he finished his program. That is called family obligation and sacrifice. Something we all used to believe in and live by.
But for some strange reason you really African Americans buying Jordans, PlayStations, and Weed really is keeping us in the poor house.
Poor choices are keeping plenty of black people in the poor house. One need only look at the values we express in the community, now, the poor standards we have for our children in school, and the view of how we carry ourselves to see that.
Shit dem Africans and Caribbeans care more about education even though the HBCU education system is larger and better than ANYTHING they have created in there entire historical existence.
No they dont. A small subsection that come to this country do, but that is not representative of the population they leave at home. You probably couldnt name one west indian invention right now.....they dont give a damn about education at home for the most part.

My point is what is you point? If you don't control the money system in your country then you don't have the advantages of printing money or making zeros for yourself. Plan and simple.
My point is simple. Folks need to take responsibility for their own lot in life, and in improving it. Blaming migrants getting some help wont make your life better, and if you got all the resources being given to these poor folks by democrats you still wouldnt do anything with them.

The fact of the matter is Biden has given folks the biggest opportunity with the SAVE program. You can go to school for pretty much free now if you are making average money since you can go on a government repayment program. This is a great program that directly allows you to retool and improve your life if you want to take it. Folks are just lazy and dont want to work,

I will give you one thing though. Too many democrats have allowed this laziness to permeate in the party. Too many folks thinking they deserve a handout....but you are telling me the best niggas could do in Chicago after decades of affirmative action in colleges was 23% with a bachelors degree and 36k median? And Democrats helping immigrants now is a problem? They can fuck right off with that. :smh:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Ben Bergquam - Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV) News

@BenBergquam

Host of “Law & Border “ on RAV News. Founder of Frontline America. Christian Conservative Husband & Father.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hqdefault.jpg

MARXIST!!! WHAT ARBOUT CHICAGOO!!!! COMINISUUM!!! THE BLACKS!!!! LIBTARDS!!!! BLM IS A TERROIST ORGANIZATION!!!!!!
Chinese communists hate Black people. That's why you say nothing about democrats fucking Black people over. You like it. You especially hate Black women, hence the china girl in Your signature. Is there a CGOL?

Thegooch

Registered
Why isnt it realistic? He had a chance and we all took it. My moms took on extra, and we all saved until he finished his program. That is called family obligation and sacrifice. Something we all used to believe in and live by.

Poor choices are keeping plenty of black people in the poor house. One need only look at the values we express in the community, now, the poor standards we have for our children in school, and the view of how we carry ourselves to see that.

No they dont. A small subsection that come to this country do, but that is not representative of the population they leave at home. You probably couldnt name one west indian invention right now.....they dont give a damn about education at home for the most part.

My point is simple. Folks need to take responsibility for their own lot in life, and in improving it. Blaming migrants getting some help wont make your life better, and if you got all the resources being given to these poor folks by democrats you still wouldnt do anything with them.

The fact of the matter is Biden has given folks the biggest opportunity with the SAVE program. You can go to school for pretty much free now if you are making average money since you can go on a government repayment program. This is a great program that directly allows you to retool and improve your life if you want to take it. Folks are just lazy and dont want to work,

I will give you one thing though. Too many democrats have allowed this laziness to permeate in the party. Too many folks thinking they deserve a handout....but you are telling me the best niggas could do in Chicago after decades of affirmative action in colleges was 23% with a bachelors degree and 36k median? And Democrats helping immigrants now is a problem? They can fuck right off with that. :smh:

Nigga please. As far as the HBCUs I was being sarcastic. But you ain't too bright so I shouldn't expect much.

The two parent household that you grew up in doesn't exist for most people. Most niggas don't know their father. I'm not one of them. If your dad and mom were single they don't have babysitter to allow them the freedoms to re skill.

70% of black households are single and ain't getting married anytime so it's not realistic for those people to have the extra time married households do.

Fortunately my father raised me not take scraps over steaks. Jay Z told you dumb nigga ain't shit he can educate you with that's going to hold you over more than $500K. Any nigga with money is going to tell you give me the money and let me make mistakes cuz being broke and making mistakes is much more dangerous. One option comes with plenty bail money and the other comes with problems because smart niggas ain't talking themselves out of jail.

Like I said capital or nothing else. Going to college doesn't make Billionaires. Look at Zuckerberg, dropped out of college to get access to capital and became a billionaire with other people ideas. Once he got the money the education of others ment more than his.

FTX was built of of access to capital and it didn't fail because they didn't all get their PHDs. They didn't outsmart the system, they just simply bribed people to get themselves more access to capital and power. No monkey ass degrees are going to get you connected like that. It doesn't take a genius to bribe governments only the desire to secure power.

A pretty dumb whore can get more money by spreading her legs and keeping her mouth shut than the average Harvard graduate. It simple math. This ain't science project. Life is about money and guns, if you don't have both then you simply will be crushed. And there is nothing in your Disney idealistic mindset than will change that.

Show me all these "smart" people with PHDs and Doctorates who are Billionaires. Henry Ford didn't have a PHD. Thomas Edison and Tesla were some of the smartest humans ever and had major financial problems where Edison needed several bailouts and Tesla died broke.

None of that shit you said has EVER lifted at race out of poverty. $2-5 trillion in capital works for me as a good start. You can keep that lil 5 billy Biden is offering. I rather have the big doe.

Stay poor my friend!!!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The two parent household that you grew up in doesn't exist for most people. Most niggas don't know their father. I'm not one of them. If your dad and mom were single they don't have babysitter to allow them the freedoms to re skill.

70% of black households are single and ain't getting married anytime so it's not realistic for those people to have the extra time married households do.

Who is stopping black men from taking care of their kids in this situation? From being with the mother of their kids?

Fortunately my father raised me not take scraps over steaks.
Why didnt he leave you with the ability to access capital to fail over and over the same way Fred Trump left Donald?

Like I said capital or nothing else. Going to college doesn't make Billionaires. Look at Zuckerberg, dropped out of college to get access to capital and became a billionaire with other people ideas. Once he got the money the education of others ment more than his.
Zuckerberg got into that position via education. He never meets the people who were developing Facebook if he didnt get into Harvard and into the same room as them.
FTX was built of of access to capital and it didn't fail because they didn't all get their PHDs. They didn't outsmart the system, they just simply bribed people to get themselves more access to capital and power. No monkey ass degrees are going to get you connected like that. It doesn't take a genius to bribe governments only the desire to secure power.
FTX was founded by a guy who was the child of two professors, who went to one of the best schools in the nation, and used the skills he learned there to start a firm. You dont want the parental help, you dont want the work it takes to get there, you just want the government to come in and provide capital for you because you dont want to do it yourself.....That is laziness, and frankly almost embarrassing.
A pretty dumb whore can get more money by spreading her legs and keeping her mouth shut than the average Harvard graduate. It simple math. This ain't science project. Life is about money and guns, if you don't have both then you simply will be crushed. And there is nothing in your Disney idealistic mindset than will change that.
Or, you can go to school and better yourself, pair bond with a partner, and make a community for your kids so you dont have to beg the government for handouts for capital, and use your family to build the life you want:dunno:

Show me all these "smart" people with PHDs and Doctorates who are Billionaires. Henry Ford didn't have a PHD. Thomas Edison and Tesla were some of the smartest humans ever and had major financial problems where Edison needed several bailouts and Tesla died broke.

None of that shit you said has EVER lifted at race out of poverty. $2-5 trillion in capital works for me as a good start. You can keep that lil 5 billy Biden is offering. I rather have the big doe.

Stay poor my friend!!!
FTX parents who provided the life for him to start his company were PHds. Zuckerbergs parents were too.

The simple question becomes do you want to put in the work to provide this opportunity for your family, or do you want to spend your life hat in hand begging the government to be your dad?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Trump is talking about $500 Billion and you show me something that's going to give black people 10% at best of a promised $52 Billion for everyone. Why the fuck would I take $5 Billion from you biggest program when someone else is offering $500. Billion and his Russian buddy wants to add another $300 Billion not to be with the Democrats agenda.

Sorry dude, why the fuck the Democrats got money now but been playing broke for 50 years now that people are switching sides.

The Democrats will never see more than 60% of the Black vote after another Trump term. I promise you that. Shit is changing and it very little you can do about it because the Democrats are going to continue to make their supporters look like neive children.

The GOP doesn't even want to pay SNAP benefits. Ask the GOP congress critters if THEY are going to put a bill on the floor to provide all that stuff in this platinum plan
Also when that BLM guy went to Roland's show, it was pointed out that the ENTIRETY of contracts available was 562 billion, no way black folks see 500 billion of that. Aside from that, he didn't release that plan again, that Waka flocka guy just tweeted out the old plan and got people talking about it again.

Thegooch

Registered
Who is stopping black men from taking care of their kids in this situation? From being with the mother of their kids?

Why didnt he leave you with the ability to access capital to fail over and over the same way Fred Trump left Donald?

Zuckerberg got into that position via education. He never meets the people who were developing Facebook if he didnt get into Harvard and into the same room as them.

FTX was founded by a guy who was the child of two professors, who went to one of the best schools in the nation, and used the skills he learned there to start a firm. You dont want the parental help, you dont want the work it takes to get there, you just want the government to come in and provide capital for you because you dont want to do it yourself.....That is laziness, and frankly almost embarrassing.

Or, you can go to school and better yourself, pair bond with a partner, and make a community for your kids so you dont have to beg the government for handouts for capital, and use your family to build the life you want:dunno:

FTX parents who provided the life for him to start his company were PHds. Zuckerbergs parents were too.

The simple question becomes do you want to put in the work to provide this opportunity for your family, or do you want to spend your life hat in hand begging the government to be your dad?
Zuckerberg and Sam benefited being born wealthy. You can't go to those schools unless you can pay the tuition. Sam and Mark understood that Networking and Capital created wealth, not education. They have way more power and wealth than their parents will ever attain. All those PHDs and Sam's parents still had to beg to get money out their son. Go figure.

They didn't mimick their parents education. One created the worlds largest social network and the other a crypto exchange. Marks biggest supporter and motivation was the 19 y/o that created Napster and broke the music industry.

None of those guys valued the old education systems. Facebook, FTX, and Napster Universities don't fucking exist l. So explain why anyone should follow your path when none of the people who control the country did none of the nonsense you're talking about.

You have very hard workers like Dan Gilbert who when from millions to billions but he also had a stroke at 57. Most wealth is inherited and most wealthy people are lazy as fuck. It you were raised around real wealth we wouldn't be having this discussion. What you are giving instructions for is middle class lifestyle, not being wealthy.

Education is essential, I'm not denying that but it doesn't create wealth on it's own. None of the new money lives the nuclear family lifestyle. Elon, Mark, Sam, Jeff, and Jay Z gonna all laugh in your face when you give them your lame ass playbook. But keep on dreaming. Maybe one day you will get to tell them how to get real money like you.

That Jay Z University Masters is gonna hang right next to my Trump University one. Can't fuckin wait.

Last edited:

Thegooch

Registered
The GOP doesn't even want to pay SNAP benefits. Ask the GOP congress critters if THEY are going to put a bill on the floor to provide all that stuff in this platinum plan
Also when that BLM guy went to Roland's show, it was pointed out that the ENTIRETY of contracts available was 562 billion, no way black folks see 500 billion of that. Aside from that, he didn't release that plan again, that Waka flocka guy just tweeted out the old plan and got people talking about it again.
SNAP benefits don't grow economies. Grocery stores make very low margins. Walmart jobs ain't making the average American middle class.

China is a communist system and even they understand jobs are better than giving shit away to the lowest common denominator. You can't just print money Camille and make all you problems go away.

There actually has to be production of goods or services behind currency's. You just can't print money because some is born and they need money, that's not how real economics work.

China gets money because they turn raw materials into finished products. They didn't get rich off financial aid. African countries who are on the SNAP benefits plans are poor, Western countries have little interest in enriching them. Case and point, France and it's interests in French Africa.

China and Russia are currently giving African countries access to capital and weapons for an exchange of raw materials. They aren't building Universities in ANY of those places because they understand the general education systems are for educating workers and not creating wealth.

Wealth in America created the Universities and not vice versa. There was no Vanderbilt University without the railroad company. Vanderbilts heirs with all the advantages in the world (duh, they had their own world class University) blew through all the money in less than three generations partying like rock stars in NYC.

Last edited: