Are Black Voters Leaving Democrats Behind?

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
Registered

why now?? interesting....

ABLVV84LYh8ZGi0GT_Pc8mWK9-uex31hTagNVJZlOpiNQ6gLCn6DtTOkRftJCgH7qZS95Z-17Aa5QcPeQZIMvkId5zX7eER8OJ5SUC8n4CtGGMN5ltsm245PiE5OjbZJtxZdora8pD2v98FTLzn9_rd4zuliQVaMVLS1D-jFrA6b1dtsmZOd3cKJkUR0QBwAeuGQlqBaBOJydw3gG6cpj3l6Fa-XOex7JHMy8cIwLarng4KfqYdPMg3fAvPDXjobmwt_F9pIGxhOlXk-uGALSGWiSDBqF08D1ghIUpQUMoEY2pdwTgSM3X5fVXXoTjZoB5_-aIcJYBWhUZGDROzOPvUjHZ7jB92-LNT_9CWIF6G2mAf3T1IfLQfp-ziZj0CPrEmrOnW-ne2ewE59PvD20aOBJEp_AGn_WKZeCCcvQqAvtO3lFlijjUshsfHEkQY5nGRX97MhF7nVsxwOXSXCioTwF9bZzo607fewgzFuU4wCKOn82m3nLDtI2dBoa8AF4Eer-xI5Ar3_2aCW-W0nic4-CCqq9s3-jo5i_z78d5msPRO12iI7_d41Fgp8LvEq7GWjoHjiuJYQ_RHKtNyaGg9X4Ujn2y1tsiXLlDZw1d4ZAred4VgfkporIUIyFqqnS2hr5w8vrIdmq65yVo_mZ6DRJT3cM9_itkNTTK5djiYEq2Hg-GnOYyFwCTUiQgeXCrRIWDaZ234q7-GMDmcPDdFdW1VnbjSiioOd8PIyY8BPzAWETh3yO11S3oImU1ZjYNr2c-yQ-ky5oC1KfPQ4sERgce2k4zafI-FD6JZWk_YEc5ZiqTM-vN5k5odMchNNVmIQ0OU6rN6bZwNm-zJ1CPlgbmLfHqET6f5vuyZm4yJU-JAsb-ddiKVg2Oah7wBdanaKtco=w245-h183-s-no-gm

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Space on Biden delivering for black folks. Later today 2 pm eastern.

“delivering” now during an upcoming election year. It should’ve already happened.

The desperation is sad because at this point, there are only a few reasons to do all this stumping and all of them are out of self interest.

That self interest is all about personal degeneracy or resource theft from people that didn’t earn anything here, past or present.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Space on Biden delivering for black folks. Later today 2 pm eastern.

“delivering” now during an upcoming election year. It should’ve already happened.

The desperation is sad because at this point, there are only a few reasons to do all this stumping and all of them are out of self interest.

That self interest is all about personal degeneracy or resource theft from people that didn’t earn anything here, past or present.

Join and grab a mic. Create a new account if you must. Just mention you are from fight club or give a shoutout to Camille for telling you about so we know who the bgol folk are. I can't listen now but I'll be back later. It's recorded. @Soul On Ice and @footloose can come, too. Tell us how Biden and dems are bad for black folk.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
Registered
He'll yeah sis!
saw TODAY President Biden pardon MANY weedheads!
Black people DISPROPORTIONATELY smoke weed (probably) and I'm sure this freed MANY of our people!

If this ain't a TANGIBLE then these pro Black's will NEVER be satisfied!

:dance:
Why now? If he would have done this in 2020, I would agree. He kept this in his back pocket. Great Strategist.

ABLVV84XLpcCLnBqIIyI7nQjsR8qVHia-HnKkZLsUcB1UwbvRrBirA66vOgNzVQY-ucrOi-1PkYr5g7DPEkbr2SzwTzmjygSauxM6SoaLeI20-uxQT2EjMBFbyCwV05ODkGE2LlyV25bhWJ9GNsbr9UTyJvJcG_lATTti0KlVgDnfSonj7dxrDbGUO0xWoqbsntOqkHdJx09dS26GTDHwm3DMptkRe-b3nEIg1IiYrJFQOaH3yJjO3oBGFW2wIfYg3s1tINEmkIJ2E8Tg4Esn5gzjq_tzVnIBwqPM2mjHyDvlxtZAVg6kE7Vprypmx32zePqQiSO0j1rsCvyIoBYq3r_NVZAI_OlpAsILVXAfUPPUzEL9vMthYiV3csS5ttB4qpfOMI34x-fXAn1Ph30IuPlANDS5WN9INs5Y8oOATh2HkYJMx_pLEp7dlpyKbA33Rigk7SudijEVWqCYTiH-1VvK5o5p62gE0pQBG8jE60pjSlwlj5pg4836FvFDdvz6pfeRaGmSvSHEvnQJHWkTbnPJJ3bS2ysUJkmhsdhRcRTr5_sGYUcU89gwqeGg80bHlsnjjInV4WqzroE68SmYg-EwQB2iySHKQxP42CvcHRwuAAHPosSpBhocqEkkSaNryP56e7EDxSTcItQICJdsQ2uUxQbrhWFnvWLUHZelVf7z_too07mixj3OdXzK2zoOSLE_SbCIj6NKz2dseT3kDrvC52NA95oNHRE3L2n3_UJsng_Q4K0xGNeBm_8FjVTJ4gbtI-TYdOjYUjESP7hvYBOj875jo4NIQeWByIJhBUhmC15cPKWHxGfH2VcQmGIiFQatlpzYJKWLGQ9t393q75041pHZe7bHlKLRUQBUFijDHp3VzO9756fyLjQctuGwpbW4fA=w640-h526-s-no-gm

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
He'll yeah sis!
Black people DISPROPORTIONATELY smoke weed (probably) and I'm sure this freed MANY of our people!

Drug use is basically even across races, black folk are just arrested more. I heard black MAGA showed up in the space and I saw a bat signal go out for Tariq and his minions. Was that you?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
He'll yeah sis!

Dude wrote the crime bill so its a wash as far as I'm concerned.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
The space yesterday was interesting but it went on for like 10 hours. I was in and out as I was running around. I caught some of the last of it. Isiah Washington was actually in the last hour or so. I wasn't aware he had been on fox news.

This with a different person was a lil tense...

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sammy the bull said bidens inflation make him and John gotti look like choir boys compared to how they skimmed

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meet the Press
Quentin Fulks interview begins around 22:00.

Around 26:25
"The largest investments to voters of color, Hispanic voters, young voters.

Who are "voters of color?"

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
The best way to get blacks to support Republicans is appearantly to pardon more rappers.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
The best way to get blacks to support Republicans is appearantly to pardon more rappers.

Dumb nigga only thinking about himself and not the big picture. So if David Duke gave you a birthday gift you excusing all the other shit huh? Butter biscuit ass nigga

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Dumb ass

Oh how quickly things change

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Vote Dem or you ain't Black

Your President told you so
He said vote for A Blatant Racist like Trump who called for the death penalty of 5 innocent Black kids after being found innocent as well as his housing discrimination law suits. So yeah you vote for a racist you ain’t Black you’re a coon and you MAGAT coons who keep lying about his statement need to suck a dick

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said vote for A Blatant Racist like Trump who called for the death penalty of 5 innocent Black kids after being found innocent as well as his housing discrimination law suits. So yeah you vote for a racist you ain’t Black you’re a coon and you MAGAT coons who keep lying about his statement need to suck a dick

Doesn't this sound familiar? Russia China etc...just pure racism

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"I mean, you've got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a story-book, man"
Joe Biden, 2007 on Barack Obama

"you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent."
Joe Biden, 2006

Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.
Joe Biden, 2020

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Stfu

The courts who jammed up the 5 guys was democrats

Democrat judge

Democrat prosecutor

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Stfu

The courts who jammed up the 5 guys was democrats

Democrat judge

Democrat prosecutor
You’re a troll and an idiot. Racist right wing cops hemmed them up and made them give false statements. The Jury was who convicted them dumb fuck. Your little pro Republiklan trolling games are boring