Are Black Voters Leaving Democrats Behind?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
look at all of those black men supporting the party of gay and trans' rights...

and what she said was a lie.

On Saturday afternoon, the state Democratic Party touted increased Black voter turnout in early and absentee voting, saying more than 76% of such ballots cast in the 2024 primary came from Black voters, 13% more than in 2020.

More people are turning in their votes these days instead of going. DUH

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stay pressed.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
look at all of those black men supporting the party of gay and trans' rights...

and what she said was a lie.

On Saturday afternoon, the state Democratic Party touted increased Black voter turnout in early and absentee voting, saying more than 76% of such ballots cast in the 2024 primary came from Black voters, 13% more than in 2020.

More people are turning in their votes these days instead of going. DUH
So you'd rather Black men support the party of racists? Or are you on the party of not voting? Which stupidly also supports the party of racists.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you'd rather Black men support the party of racists? Or are you on the party of not voting? Which stupidly also supports the party of racists.

"If you can convince the lowest hotep he's better than the best faggot, he won't notice you're fucking his ass. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll support Nazis like you."
Gregg_Marcel_Dixon_small.png

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
not vote for either racist party. Democrats aren't racists? LMAO. You believe the white man wants you to succeed, you slaveminded coon? And if you were smart, you would realize that and your power is that they need your numbers which forces them to appease to get your vote.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not vote for either racist party. Democrats aren't racists? LMAO. You believe the white man wants you to succeed, you slaveminded coon? And if you were smart, you would realize that and your power is that they need your numbers which forces them to appease to get your vote.
Got it. Sit on the sidelines bitching & complaining. So you're on the not voting party. Which as I said stupidly supports the republikkkans. What does that get you besides the peace of mind that you're some free thinking individual?

Please explain how voting in my best interests makes me a coon? And before you go down the stupid road, I don't give a shit what the LGBTQ community does or gets. I also don't care about immigrants. It's been a problem for decades. If they take my job, I'm an idiot for letting them.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Got it. Sit on the sidelines bitching & complaining. So you're on the not voting party. Which as I said stupidly supports the republikkkans. What does that get you besides the peace of mind that you're some free thinking individual?

Please explain how voting in my best interests makes me a coon? And before you go down the stupid road, I don't give a shit what the LGBTQ community does or gets. I also don't care about immigrants. It's been a problem for decades. If they take my job, I'm an idiot for letting them.
idiot.

they got you in a position where if you dont vote for them, you vote for racists. and you think they are good white folls that will toss some scraps to ya. so you are their bitch because your low IQ cant see past one election.

dumbass house negro.

black wealth hasnt increases in 70 years and you are still wasting your vote. power doesnt come without a fight or leverage.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
idiot.

they got you in a position where if you dont vote for them, you vote for racists. and you think they are good white folls that will toss some scraps to ya. so you are their bitch because your low IQ cant see past one election.

dumbass house negro.

black wealth hasnt increases in 70 years and you are still wasting your vote. power doesnt come without a fight or leverage.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
idiot.

dumbass house negro.

It's a two party system. Regardless of race, if you want to participate, it's one or the other, as third parties rarely have a chance to win.

Even if you remove race from the equation, the platform of dems is better for most AMERICANS - period. The reason they don't have more white support is because of the racists who are willing to vote against their own interest if it means they will be able to keep something from black and brown folk and the evangelicals who are using religion for a power grab and to cloak their anti-blackness.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
idiot.

dumbass house negro.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yup.