Arrow on CW

TheProdigal

Invincible under the sun
Registered
You know?

I'm not feeling the flash forward

Where you feeling em last season? They just seem like a waste to me, pointless. Wasting time that should be used by actual stars of the show for more characterization. Atleast when lost did that shit it correllated to the A plot of the episode. This was a really good season premiere, the best out of all cw superhero premieres

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Where you feeling em last season? They just seem like a waste to me, pointless. Wasting time that should be used by actual stars of the show for more characterization. Atleast when lost did that shit it correllated to the A plot of the episode. This was a really good season premiere, the best out of all cw superhero premieres

Do not get me started on Lost.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

This WAS the best premiere

Black Lightning was damn close.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

No not really.

Its become an Arrow staple so I'm cool with it and it was a little bit of mystery and i understood the need for a spin off.

But no it wasn't something i looked forward to (no pun intended)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man this final season of Arrow is on its way to being a masterpiece.

But

I fucking Hate Oliver and Felicity’s daughter...

I would be cool with a spin-off with the Kats from
The future but she fucking Sucks...

What I need is a Daughter Of The Demon Spin-off... how can we make that happen.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man this shit is amazing....

Man I need less flashbacks and more present day shit.

The present day shit is some of the best this show has ever had

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Charlie barrett is killing it as JJ but I don’t need the Flash forwards.

I think they are the only misstep this season. I mean they are much better then last year but they really don’t have a point right now.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I’m coming back to say...

Charlie Barnett is fucking killing it..... after this is over they have to put him in more DC shit.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man this final season of Arrow is on its way to being a masterpiece.

But

I fucking Hate Oliver and Felicity’s daughter...

I would be cool with a spin-off with the Kats from
The future but she fucking Sucks...

What I need is a Daughter Of The Demon Spin-off... how can we make that happen.

Ok i thought i was the only one.

Last year villainess Emiko?

SHE WAS PERFECT!!!