Arrow on CW

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Let me know when you seen this new episode of green arrow and the canaries

I aint saying sh*t till you do

Holla at me @ansatsusha_gouki

I really enjoyed the series finale. They did a great job. They brought back 98% of the cast,including Slade for a flashback(granted they already had it as an alternated footage from season 2)

Overall, they did great job.No complains from me.

It would have been perfect,if Huntress was there too.

I might go back and rewatch the first two seasons of arrow...

I might rewatch the series again.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I just read that scene in the beginning of the episode was an alternate scene from season 2. I though Manu Bennet was bullshitting when he was on Twitter saying he wasn't in the last season,especially after seeing that scene.

Its not my place to criticize Manu or Rosenbaum especially Lex since he best friends with the cw stars

But there HAS to be more here.

And honestly as much as i LOVED the experience and ignorance is bliss and all that

I feel like the fans kinda sorts have the right to know what happened here.

Again if i was cw wb dc i ain't saying nothing.

But i want Manu to speak his truth. What happened? Were you NOT invited? Was it about money?

My thing with the money is this.

Is this some nfl nba rules?

The actors never talk money?

Cause if so ? Cool

But how and why EVERYONE else come back even Swamp Thing and f*cking Ezra for the love?

Not one so called journalist ask the executive producer what happened?

Cause if you aint ask that, how you call yourself a journalist?

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I just read that scene in the beginning of the episode was an alternate scene from season 2. I though Manu Bennet was bullshitting when he was on Twitter saying he wasn't in the last season,especially after seeing that scene.

especially after this

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Sporadically watched the last two season of Arrow. The team turning on Oliver, I never liked Diaz as the villain, Ollie son being gay. I lost interest in watching every week. It would have been cool to give Oliver a happy still alive ending but I'm sure they're bring him back to life some way down the road.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Justin Hartley on what he loved about playing Green Arrow on 'Smallville'

By Samantha Highfill
March 01, 2020 at 10:54 AM EST
SaveFBTwitterMore
JACK ROWAND/THE CW
Justin Hartley hasn't always been Kevin Pearson. Although This Is Us is the actor's best-known role, many fans remember him from Passions, The Young and the Restless, or perhaps, as Smallville's Green Arrow.
During a sit-down with Entertainment Weekly's editor in chief JD Heyman at SCAD's aTVfest, Hartley reflected on his career and, specifically, what it was like to play Oliver Queen in 72 episodes of Smallville. "It was [originally] four or six episodes, this arc they had written for me. And then he was to be gone," Hartley said. "Thankfully, the people that watched the show, they loved this character. He had a lot to say."
As for why Oliver was so popular and ultimately stuck around on the show, Hartley continued, "When you saw that show and you saw when Oliver came on and how he interacted with Clark and what he brought out in Clark and how he moved Clark in a direction where we know he's going — Superman — it became like an essential part of the show and I'm really proud of it. I remember talking to Al [Gough] and Miles [Millar], the creators of the show, and it was really important to dial that character in in a way that was pretty accurate to the way he was in the comics. And it was the first time — I think — on that show where you had a guy in a costume. He's wearing the costume. I remember thinking, 'We have a show about Superman but we don't really have a character on the show that is in costume,' so it was kind of cool. And I always loved the fact that he was mortal. I loved the fact that when he got hit, he got hurt. And he could die."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So where was this on Arrow...

Kat McNamara

and she is a natural red head with Freckles... Like they should have left her a red head on Arrow

Its like completely different person!!!

And i really like THIS version a whole lot more
Sidebar...

Real redheads>>>>>>>

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

@fonzerrillii

They going to be making shows out of the Zenescope comics now..?

robyn-hood-cvr_Ebas_b35bc1cd-33c6-4bdb-8a39-59f9d0401be1_1200x1200.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Stephen Amell Will Never Say Never To Arrow Revival After Dexter Return
Arrow star Stephen Amell, who played Oliver Queen on the hit CW TV show, hints that the series might return via a reference to Dexter's revival.

BY TIFFANY WANG13 HOURS AGO

Stephen Amell hints that Arrow may eventually return via a cryptic tweet. The CW's Arrow premiered in 2012 and quickly gathered a loyal fan base thanks to its intriguing storylines and fast-paced action scenes. Arrow's success led the CW to slowly build out the greater Arrowverse, which features shows such as The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and Supergirl.

Arrow
centers around billionaire playboy Oliver Queen (Amell). While Oliver spent five years on an island, he eventually returns home and adopts a vigilante persona in order to protect Starling City. Although Oliver has faced down a variety of villains throughout the show, his fight finally came to an end with the massive "Crisis on Infinite Earths" crossover event. Oliver takes his last stand against the Anti-Monitor, and ultimately sacrifices himself to reboot the multiverse. While Oliver has cheated death in the past, creators confirmed that this time is for real: Oliver Queen is truly dead.

Continue Scrolling To Keep ReadingClick the button below to start this article in quick view.

START NOW

RELATED: Arrowverse: Every Show's Status As Of 2021 (& Major Updates)

Despite such confirmation, Amell recently retweeted an announcement about Dexter and hinted that an Arrow revival might occur in the future. The Dexter tweet highlights that the titular serial killer vigilante will be returning for "a 10-episode limited series" in late 2021, seven years after the show's end. Amell retweeted the news and accompanied the tweet with a simple, "This is why you never say never." You can catch Amell's tweet below:

Like Oliver Queen, Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall) is a vigilante. Dexter works in the Miami Metro Police Department as a blood spatter analyst; however, the charming, friendly analyst is also a serial killer who targets murderers that have evaded the justice system. Although Dexter garnered critical acclaim during its 8-season run, the finale was almost universally panned for a lack of character resolution. As such, this Dexter revival is exciting news for fans, many of whom are eager to see what Dexter's life has been like since the show ended in 2013. That being said, while Amell's tweet isn't direct confirmation that an Arrow revival will happen, it does imply that Oliver Queen may eventually return.

Even if Arrow has come to an end, Arrowverse fans still have plenty of programming to keep them entertained. New shows such as Superman & Lois are poised to enter the Arrowverse, while fan favorites like Black Lightning are set to air new seasons in 2021. Yet despite his death, Oliver Queen will always remain a central part of the Arrowverse - here's to hoping that a potential Arrow revival doesn't take seven years to come to fruition.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Green Arrow And The Canaries Updates: Is The Spinoff Actually Happening?
Green Arrow And The Canaries is a planned spinoff of the hit Arrowverse series but after various delays is it actually going to happen?

BY PADRAIG COTTER5 DAYS AGO

Is the planned Arrowverse spinoff Green Arrow And The Canaries actually moving forward? Arrow is a CW series based on the classic DC superhero of the same name. It followed the adventures of Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell), a billionaire who returns to Starling City after being stranded on an island for five years. Once home he becomes a vigilante who fights against corrupt forces in the city, and as his name implies he's really, REALLY good with a bow and arrow.

Arrow evolved from a solid, character-focused superhero show into a sprawling narrative that introduced countless other heroes and villains. It also led to an even more sprawling shared universe dubbed The Arrowverse, which included shows like Supergirl and The Flash. Arrow itself came to an end in 2020 after eight seasons, with the title character sacrificing himself to quite literally save the universe, but before the show ended, the second last episode of season 8 "Green Arrow & The Canaries" was supposed to set up a spinoff of the same name.

Continue Scrolling To Keep ReadingClick the button below to start this article in quick view.

START NOW

RELATED:How Green Arrow Died In The Crisis On Infinite Earths Comic

Green Arrow And The Canaries set up Oliver's daughter Mia (Katherine McNamara) and Black Canaries Dinah Drake (Juliana Harkavy) and Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) defending Star City in 2040. Word on the series has gotten quiet in recent months, so is it actually happening?

A Green Arrow And The Canaries Decision Was Expected In May

Fans were expecting to hear news about the fate of Green Arrow And The Canaries shortly after Arrow itself came to an end, and in March 2020 Arrowverse producer Marc Guggenheim announced on Twitter a decision was expected in May.

That same month, Stephen Amell spoke with fans on social media about the show ending, stating he hadn't watched the Green Arrow And The Canaries episode yet and that "everything’s kind of on hold right now," implying a decision about the show was still way off.

Guggenheim's June 2020 Update On Green Arrow And The Canaries

In April 2020 Green Arrow And The Canaries' stars Katie Cassidy and Kat McNamara both offered updates, with the former uncertain but hopeful about it being greenlit while the latter stated the COVID-19 pandemic could have been delaying The CW's decision.

In June 2020 Marc Guggenheim updated fans again, revealing a decision was expected "very, very" soon about the show's future.

RELATED:Every Arrowverse Spinoff Crisis On Infinite Earths Set Up

Green Arrow And The Canaries' Future Is Uncertain

The Green Arrow And The Canaries backdoor pilot was one of the highest-rated episodes of Arrow when it aired and seemed almost certain to move ahead, but with each new update it's future feels less certain. With the COVID pandemic impacting productions, Supergirl coming to an end with season 6 and the network attempting to rebrand their superhero line-up as The CWverse, it appears there will be a period of adjustment moving forwards in the shared universe.

This led to fears the Arrowverse itself could be coming to an end soon, but with new shows like Superman & Lois on the horizon in addition to new series of mainstays like The Flash incoming, this doesn't appear to be the case. For now, it seems fans are going to have to wait and see if Green Arrow And The Canaries have a future on the network.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
OK...

I will NEVER forgive Curtis for that one

NEVER

doing that to Diggle?

Wakanda will NEVER welcome you

you more of a bitch than a bitch
it was warranted. they came into their lair and accuse them of some bullshit and took them down to search their place because they wanted to protect a blonde bitch, an evil one at that. fuck the green arrow for that. he came off like a dick.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
it was warranted. they came into their lair and accuse them of some bullshit and took them down to search their place because they wanted to protect a blonde bitch, an evil one at that. fuck the green arrow for that. he came off like a dick.

This is from 2018 fam i can barely remember what i had for breakfast.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@playahaitian

@fonzerrillii

DAvid-Ramsey-2-Diggle.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: David Ramsey (aka John Diggle) will be busy both behind and in front of the camera for the CW. Ramsey, who most recently starred in Arrow as John Diggle/Spartan, will return to direct five episodes in the DC Universe including the new series Superman & Lois, and Supergirl.

Additionally, Ramsey will guest star in five episodes across the Arrowverse, returning as fan favorite John Diggle in Superman & Lois, Supergirl, The Flash and Batwoman, along with a mystery role in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow that is being kept under wraps.

Ramsey made his directorial debut on Arrow in 2018 and directed a second episode during the series’ final season

In the series finale of Arrow, Ramsey’s John Diggle moved to Metropolis after finding an emerald ring, presumably the power ring worn by Green Lantern in the pages of DC Comics. There has been speculation that Diggle might return at some point as the Green Lantern, so stay tuned.

“I remain in awe of the imprint these shows have had on television and I’ve been blessed for the better part of a decade to be a part of them both in front of and behind the camera,” said Ramsey. “To say I’m excited beyond belief to return to the Berlantiverse would be an understatement. I can’t wait to continue telling these stories.”

Ramsey’s previous credits include Blue Bloods opposite Tom Selleck and the role of Anton Biggs on Dexter. He also drew critical praise for his starring role as Muhammad Ali in the television biopic Ali: An American Hero. On the feature side, Ramsey’s credits include a starring role in the Rodrigo Garcia-directed Mother and Child, as well as Pay It Forward and Draft Day.

He is repped by manager Nils Larsen at Integral Artists, APA, and Goodman, Genow, Schenkman Smelkinson & Christopher.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster