Better STAND-UP COMEDIAN ( not movie ) Dave Chappelle vs. Eddie Murphy

Better STAND-UP COMEDIAN ( not movies) Dave Chappelle vs Eddie Murphy

• Total voters

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Neither is my giving my opinion about a subject at hand. Why must I relax? You didn't!
What makes you say I'm not relaxed? :confused:
I simply gave my opinion on the subject just as you did.
I specifically addressed your claims with some direct examples.
And I managed to accomplish all of this in a relaxed & calm demeanor.

Again dude, it ain't that serious...:dunno:

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
I simply gave my opinion on the subject just as you did.

And I managed to accomplish all of this in a relaxed & calm demeanor.
You just don't get it, man! Yes, you simply gave your opinion, and my question is why are you objecting to me having done the same. This is not the CptMARVEL show. Everybody here paid money in order to express their opinion at will. That's what I did, and you have a problem with it. I guess from now on I'm expected to seek your review and stamp before I post. And why on earth would you bring up a "calm demeanor"?? Scan up to my post and tell me where a single word was uttered that suggests anything BUT a calm demeanor. I'm really not in the spirit for this. I feel like I'm answering to you for something I posted. When's the last time you answered to me? You don't have that authority, it's not your board and you're a million miles out of line. You're not the sysop, you're not a mod, you're just some guy. All the crazy shit that gets posted on this site and you decide to pull over and write a ticket to me? I'd really be pissed if I took most of you guys seriously, but there are only 5 or 6 guys on the whole board whose opinions I value, and no one else can command any more than a minutes attention, and this concludes yours. Talk till you turn blue. I actually have better things to do. Just surreal .... all this drama from the guy complaining about ..... drama!