BGOL Atlanta.....have y'all been amused by the Keith Lee stuff on TikTok

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What's with ppl making vids while going through a damn skincare regimen?
The vid is only 2 mins..... the witchhazel and etc can wait....

She got her arms and cleavage jiggling but also her voice is shaking and..... it's just distracting

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
She got her arms and cleavage jiggling but also her voice is shaking and..... it's just distracting

I’m just here for the jiggling titties, and so that I won’t get fined.

5g3_CP.gif

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered
Man this shit hit tmz. It’s amazing how the heart and mind will change when you hit them in the pocket.

After one of the RMH honchos reportedly torched Keith on a local radio station -- in trying to defend his restaurant's stringent practices -- the restaurant itself issued a lengthy statement Tuesday ... seemingly admitting to being in the wrong.

The corporate account says they've done some soul-searching over the course of this week-long saga ... and now, The Real Milk & Honey is vowing to tweak how they operate.

I'm late to all of this. What exactly was the restaurant doing to receive such bad reviews?

And why are ppl so upset about bad service at a restaurant? Just don't go there anymore. Problem solved.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone know how this dude makes money doing this? I understand the tour is probably a tax write off..... but are brands / people paying him for reviews?

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Anyone know how this dude makes money doing this? I understand the tour is probably a tax write off..... but are brands / people paying him for reviews?
From what I’ve seen so far brands like Chipotle and Hyundai partnered with him. The reviews themselves don’t equal money but his influence does. People fuck with him and will spend where Kieth Lee says so.