Big Pun’s friends/family flame Fat Joe for absence from street naming ceremony

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

sidebar..

I had one...

those titties and her Arroz Con Gandules?

giphy.gif

RIP Big Pun

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

sis this was unnecessary

you still hurt and emotional and raw. Lashing out aint gonna help

why you addressing folk you "don't care about" who ain't REAL who ain't loyal?

That ain't how you celebrate someone life

that being said

I UNDERSTAND.

But especially the Remy thing?

she got kids got off parole

you have NO IDEA why she aint come

but instead of trying to ask Remy DIRECTLY (which would ALSO be WRONG by the way) why she wasn't present

you choose to do THIS?

What if SHE did have a good reason...that bullsh*t disclaimer you tried to end at the end don't matter

cause you ALREADY showed you got hate in your heart.

So all those folk you named and asked for an explanation?

WHY would they now?

Don't be so quick to judge folk like that.

she buggin'

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Idk I feel like he could've passed by for his partner.
He don't have to talk to the fam

that's the very first thing I said too

but if you read my post earlier that woman has been on a f*ck Big Pun mission for damn near a decade

saying Pun tried to kill her beat her pistol whipped her

and accused Fat Joe the ENTIRE time of being a witness and then robbing money

You telling me you don't personally know folk who have missed BIRTHS, WEDDINGS and FUNERALS over less?

Let the fanfare pass and he can go on his own, I respect it

the love aint REALER cause its in front of cameras and strangers

no matter WHAT this new generation wants us to think

THAT being said?

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND the sister's point

and everything I'm saying doesn't make her feelings any less valid.

but the path she own? Aint gonna make her feel no better.

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I question Joe and always will the dudes doesn't alway tell the truth
-He had Cubans and Remy's face cut
-Cuban beat him up but says he's never lost a fight...A.G confirmed that Cuban handled him business with Joe.
-He never ran from G-unit,he just left the building.If he ever sees 50 it's on onsite....he's seen 50 a few times and it was never on onsite (this is before their peace).
-The TS,joe just be honest and say that those were Pun's friends not yours.

That's my issue with Joe and always will be....You're are in the history books of rap,you don't have to lie or stretch the truth for some likes or to make yourself seem you're not included.
And all of that talk about people refuting Joe it's 20+years and the same reason why Joe is telling it now is probably the same reason why people close to Pac or Biggie don't feel the need to confirm it or deny it.

It is what it is....

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
What and where would Joe be without Pun?
Joe had a career prior to Pun.

He had one after. Yes, he absolutely benefited from discovering Pun...

That's besides the point.

Pun been dead 21 years and there is a lot of bad blood between Pun's widow and Joe.

Is Joe supposed to be beholden to Pun's family forever, even if there is bad blood there?

FOH.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Pun's son probably been fed a whole lot of lies since his father passed away.

His mother is an opportunist.

Joe doesn't owe them shit.

That maybe true in regard to the son but Joe ABSOLUTELY owes his seeds and that’s times 10 since Joe always talks about the streets and how he the realist and has code.

If a man I call my brother dies I’m going to take care of his kids. That’s just a basic principle, now add that to the fact his dad contributed to MY wealth I’m going to takecare of his seeds financially. Put up 500k in to IRA and say they can’t touch until they turn 21. That’s all he has to do shit is simple.

Joe was underground really underground artist until Pun. Pun had star power not Joe. Joe owes pun a lot IMO.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
That maybe true in regard to the son but Joe ABSOLUTELY owes his seeds and that’s times 10 since Joe always talks about the streets and how he the realist and has code.

If a man I call my brother dies I’m going to take care of his kids. That’s just a basic principle, now add that to the fact his dad contributed to MY wealth I’m going to takecare of his seeds financially. Put up 500k in to IRA and say they can’t touch until they turn 21. That’s all he has to do shit is simple.

Joe was underground really underground artist until Pun. Pun had star power not Joe. Joe owes pun a lot IMO.
Joe addressed this before, about setting up Liza and Pun's family after Pun died only to have her blow through it.

Joe addressed this years ago:

Man, I don't know, none of us know, what really happened between Pun's estate and Joe, but Liza is a grown ass woman who hasn't done anything of note to promote Pun's legacy let alone take care of her kids and family.

If Fat Joe, as he claimed, helped her out financially, and she blew through it, then that's on her.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s a fair point. I can def see that without them outrightly saying so, although now that I think of it, I think Liza Rios did mention that Joe owes the family so who knows. I do agree with Pun’s sister though and that, regardless of what the situation was, you a grown ass man and can put all that down to show love to the person you claim is your brother. No matter how much things went left, he shoulda been there. That’s very questionable to me.
I can see both sides because their situation is clearly toxic and has Joe showed up a celebration would’ve turned into a war.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
To everyone in here saying Joe wouldn't be shit without Pun...... Joe was already in the rap game before Pun. Joe helped him get on. Then it was his extraordinary talent that took him over the top.

Joe would have been just fine with without Pun. No doubt he helped, but he was already eating. Joe has been in the game for well over 2 decades.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Same thing I was thinking. They done told them kids so much bullshit I actually don't blame Joe for not going to deal with that. :smh: It wouldn't have been a celebration of Pun and the sister confirms that with her bullshit rant.

FdWyTN.jpg

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I first heard Fat Joe on Diamond D first album. He definitely had a career before he got with Pun. This chick is sad Pun been dead a long time. Getting a plaza named is cool but cursing everyone out about it makes you look stupid. It's like her life been stuck in a time warp she hasn't progressed at all. A sad existence.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Joe addressed this before, about setting up Liza and Pun's family after Pun died only to have her blow through it.

Joe addressed this years ago:

Man, I don't know, none of us know, what really happened between Pun's estate and Joe, but Liza is a grown ass woman who hasn't done anything of note to promote Pun's legacy let alone take care of her kids and family.

If Fat Joe, as he claimed, helped her out financially, and she blew through it, then that's on her.

Again he doesn’t owe her shit but the kids should’ve been taken care of.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I first heard Fat Joe on Diamond D first album. He definitely had a career before he got with Pun. This chick is sad Pun been dead a long time. Getting a plaza named is cool but cursing everyone out about it makes you look stupid. It's like her life been stuck in a time warp she hasn't progressed at all. A sad existence.
She miserable as fuck. You can see that clearly.

JPfHMO.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He has the same lyrical dexterity his dad had. He does the "lyrical,metaphysical, spiritual " bullshit sometimes but the fact that talent Pun had is soooooooo obviously a part of him is crazy. It's like if Marcus Jordan had his dad's skill.

Spiritual metaphysical bullshit..

Man shut yo heathen

Matrix loving ass da hell down...

Hotep

I hotep

Till

Yo

Ho

Slept

Jokes

Happy Friday

Erebody

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Everyone in here has a “mans of theirs” that died. With all this talk of taking care of someone else’s children, I wonder how many cats are really taking care of their deceased brother’s kids.
Man, it's really as simple as this, Joe is married isn't he? Is his wife supposed to be OK with Joe supporting another woman and her kids? The same woman who bashed the hell out of him in interviews?

Lolz imagine any of our wives accepting that bullshit.

Sheeeit, we'd all be in divorce court.

FOH taking care of someone 21 years after a tragedy. Like Joe said in an interview, they need to get jobs.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor

There’s something to be said about them dusty Puerto Rican chicks and dudes from NY. If you’ve ever hung around them their nothing but drama and always have some bad Karma coming back to haunt them. I’ve known some real Puerto Rican’s that will give you their last dollar and ride out with you. Then you got some scumbag leaches that will suck you dry.

I can see why Fat Joe would want to stay away from them. Joe didn’t even call them out by name. Cuban Link ain’t been shit since Joe stopped fucking with him. Why ain’t Cuban put Puns family on his back? Cuban could have done something to get Puns son a record Deal since he still fucks with them.