Big Pun’s friends/family flame Fat Joe for absence from street naming ceremony

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There’s something to be said about them dusty Puerto Rican chicks and dudes from NY. If you’ve ever hung around them their nothing but drama and always have some bad Karma coming back to haunt them. I’ve known some real Puerto Rican’s that will give you their last dollar and ride out with you. Then you got some scumbag leaches that will suck you dry.

I can see why Fat Joe would want to stay away from them. Joe didn’t even call them out by name. Cuban Link ain’t been shit since Joe stopped fucking with him. Why ain’t Cuban put Puns family on his back? Cuban could have done something to get Puns son a record Deal since he still fucks with them.

I can't go that far they good and bad no matter what the color race etc.

Just humans being humans

You raise a good point about Cuban and Chris doing a song but it appears they have done shows together so its all good

Pun son sounds real centered and humble in this interview

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
There’s something to be said about them dusty Puerto Rican chicks and dudes from NY. If you’ve ever hung around them their nothing but drama and always have some bad Karma coming back to haunt them. I’ve known some real Puerto Rican’s that will give you their last dollar and ride out with you. Then you got some scumbag leaches that will suck you dry.

I can see why Fat Joe would want to stay away from them. Joe didn’t even call them out by name. Cuban Link ain’t been shit since Joe stopped fucking with him. Why ain’t Cuban put Puns family on his back? Cuban could have done something to get Puns son a record Deal since he still fucks with them.
I'm Puerto Rican and I ABSOLUTELY agree with everything you said lolz

Cuban is just an old broke rapper. He probably lucky to pay his bills or even get a record deal, let alone supporting Pun's family and helping Pun's son secure one.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
I grew up in Corona, Queens I hung around a lot of Puerto Rican and Colombian homies most were solid dudes. I moved to a loft in Bushwick right before gentrification. I was smack in the middle of Latin Kings territory. My experience in Corona growing up had me all good with the LK’s on Knickerbocker. I wasn’t in no gangs and I was older but I knew not to fuck with certain dudes and chicks on them blocks.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Cuban is just an old broke rapper. He probably lucky to pay his bills or even get a record deal, let alone supporting Pun's family and helping Pun's son secure one.

:lol:

OK I FINALLY watched this

WTF?

How Cuban asking another man WHAT DID HE DO for Pun?

Fat Joe NEVER forgets to talk Big Pun didn't he have a damn Tribute at Radio City Music Hall?

Fat Joe the one that DISCOVERED Big Pun, right? Cuban Link was in Fat Joe's CREW right?

So the way Cuban want PEACE and to CELEBRATE Pun life is to talk sh*t?

Wow no wonder Joe ain't attend.

they all sound miserable

at their WORST even Faith Charli and Kim & Junior Mafia never did THIS sh*t.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I grew up in Corona, Queens I hung around a lot of Puerto Rican and Colombian homies most were solid dudes. I moved to a loft in Bushwick right before gentrification. I was smack in the middle of Latin Kings territory. My experience in Corona growing up had me all good with the LK’s on Knickerbocker. I wasn’t in no gangs and I was older but I knew not to fuck with certain dudes and chicks on them blocks.

^^^^^

respect cause that is real talk

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

:lol:

OK I FINALLY watched this

WTF?

How Cuban asking another man WHAT DID HE DO for Pun?

Fat Joe NEVER forgets to talk Big Pun didn't he have a damn Tribute at Radio City Music Hall?

Fat Joe the one that DISCOVERED Big Pun, right? Cuban Link was in Fat Joe's CREW right?

So the way Cuban want PEACE and to CELEBRATE Pun life is to talk sh*t?

Wow no wonder Joe ain't attend.

they all sound miserable

at their WORST even Faith Charli and Kim & Junior Mafia never did THIS sh*t.

Bruh, Joe discovered Pun. Cuban Link and Triple Seis, were basically hanger ons that came with Pun for the ride.

Cuban was nice, but he could never get out of Pun or Joe's shadow. What has he done since "Flowers for the Dead?" and "Scandalous" with Don Omar?...nathans!

Cuban should feel lucky for even getting put on by Joe back then, because had Joe never found Pun, no one would have ever heard of Cuban Link.

Dudes whole existence is nothing more than literally bringing up old shit and holding onto grudges. Like damn, can he make a YouTube video or do an interview and not mention Pun or Joe for once?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh, Joe discovered Pun. Cuban Link and Triple Seis, were basically hanger ons that came with Pun for the ride.

Cuban was nice, but he could never get out of Pun or Joe's shadow. What has he done since "Flowers for the Dead?" and "Scandalous" with Don Omar?...nathans!

Cuban should feel lucky for even getting put on by Joe back then, because had Joe never found Pun, no one would have ever heard of Cuban Link.

Dudes whole existence is nothing more than literally bringing up old shit and holding onto grudges. Like damn, can he make a YouTube video or do an interview and not mention Pun or Joe for once?

damn bro

how you Ether Cuban without a damn backing track?

let me help you out....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man, it's really as simple as this, Joe is married isn't he? Is his wife supposed to be OK with Joe supporting another woman and her kids? The same woman who bashed the hell out of him in interviews?

Lolz imagine any of our wives accepting that bullshit.

Sheeeit, we'd all be in divorce court.

FOH taking care of someone 21 years after a tragedy. Like Joe said in an interview, they need to get jobs.
Real talk right here.

Y75V6d.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

He WAS!

and real talk he just came out at the WRONG time and Pun death completely derailed everything

He aint even SPEAK ENGLISH and become a damn MC?

His ENTIRE origin story could and SHOULD have been a damn movie

Imagine NOW with the raise in Latinx music? Who Cuban Linx COULD have been?

Holding on to this grudge with Joe COMPLETELY ruined any shot he had.

I know this is f*cked up but even the scar that he got from *redacted* made his story BETTER

He became the ACTUAL Scarface of rap (outside Houston)

He would bhave been at WORSE Mase after Biggie

at BEST?

the Latin 50 Cent.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Real talk fam...

When she said "Come see me and we'll talk face to face, I love a good argument, it turns me on".

I was like ah ok theres them Rican chicks I know.

And honestly I wanted to drive right over.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
A lot of y'all don't understand the streets and it shows. Joe did the right thing by not attending that event.

She was going to make this about Joe whether he was there or not.

If he attends all the attention turns to him and it may get violent. Then she blames Joe for ruining the ceremony as it makes the news.

If he doesn't attend well she does what she did here. The best outcome is not attending and being proud of your boy from home. Joe can always go to that block on his own and pay respect.

And finally who has hurt big pun's Legacy more than her?

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Yeah I Remember dude had some hype around him at one point I don't hear nothing about him no more was his name Chris Rivers?
Like the mom, he had next but killed his own career when he made that track about pun being abusive. Nobody cared about him anymore after that. It's fucked up but the rap community looks at Big Pun as a legend and cut off the family once they felt like his legacy was disrespected. I always thought they should have got the bag first and then they could discuss all that bullshit.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like the mom, he had next but killed his own career when he made that track about pun being abusive. Nobody cared about him anymore after that. It's fucked up but the rap community looks at Big Pun as a legend and cut off the family once they felt like his legacy was disrespected. I always thought they should have got the bag first and then they could discuss all that bullshit.
Damn that's crazy I didn't know that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A lot of y'all don't understand the streets and it shows. Joe did the right thing by not attending that event.

She was going to make this about Joe whether he was there or not.

If he attends all the attention turns to him and it may get violent. Then she blames Joe for ruining the ceremony as it makes the news.

If he doesn't attend well she does what she did here. The best outcome is not attending and being proud of your boy from home. Joe can always go to that block on his own and pay respect.

And finally who has hurt big pun's Legacy more than her?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Real talk fam...

When she said "Come see me and we'll talk face to face, I love a good argument, it turns me on".

I was like ah ok theres them Rican chicks I know.

And honestly I wanted to drive right over.

That specific butter pecan was my weakness

Those breasts and that filthy mouth

And you just KNOW she can cook!

Make a scene yell scream then give me head while on the last car of a number train

Quick question

So if go over there and hit it from the back doggy and play punish me on repeat is that considered disrespect?

I would of course have my ear buds on

Anything else would be uncivilized

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Make a scene yell scream then give me head while on the last car of a number train

Quick question

So if go over there and hit it from the back doggy and play punish me on repeat is that considered disrespect?

On the low these chicks want their man to cheat.

Just so they can have something to argue about (with their man and with the other sidepiece).

They just want you to know your limit though. Thats all.

But with her hell yeah, we can argue, fuck it out, she cooks me something in lingerie and high heels, we argue again, fuck it out some more, and i can bounce.

She got a live chat tomorrow night 8pm, Im shooting my shot.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Just so they can have something to argue about (with their man and with the other sidepiece).

But with her hell yeah, we can argue, fuck it out, she cooks me something in lingerie and high heels, we argue again, fuck it out some more, and i can bounce.

Its gonna be like a brooklyn nets scrimmage bruh

I'm gonna be like Harden at halfcourt

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

We may have to start a WHOLE other thread if we gonna be going in for real for real like that

high point of a young player had 2 Ricans fighting over me

razor blades box cutters butter fly knives Vaseline scrunchies pony tails and no earrings

One looked like Pun's sis here one looked like Abella danger with a tan

I was such a damn square rookie till this day I can't believe I aint parlay that into a 3

I failed ya'll

forgive me.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor

Quick question

Somebody please move @playahaitian outta New York lol @ "And you just KNOW she can cook!"

To keep it real though Joe never once mentioned their names in this video. The way he was talking I was thinking he stayed away because of some Latin Kings beef or something. You can't live life acting like because of Joe your life is all jacked up. Time to move on.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

One things for sure, Joey’s foes have a friend on Doggie Diamonds.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Two and a half hours of Cuban Link bitching about getting blackballed by Joe from the industry?

Lolz Joe lives rent free in Links head.

FOH Link. No one was checking for you after Pun died for the same reason no one was checking for Lil Cease after BIG was murdered...