Black Adam movie gets a release date of July 29, 2022. (Dwayne Johnson, The Rock )

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
James Gunn first new DC movie better be a box office smash.

200_d.gif

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Considering the amount of time it takes to develop and then film a movie, why not let Cavill reprise the role once or twice in the meantime which would placate the fans while also allowing them to develop their new projects without so much pressure.
Honestly, this James Gunn taking over is starting to remind me of Phil Jackson taking over the Knicks to turn things around :smh:
:roflmao: I'm in tears. We are literally watching them burn hundreds of millions in real time. It's like everyone is allergic to money these days. D.C. film is officially the Cleveland Browns of this here Superhero shit.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol:

the Rock is out....
He gone too but Coates is staying? :roflmao:

I'd like to see a black superman. But what I would like to see and what the world is going to pay for our 2 different things. Spiderman just managed to have different ones in the same film.

D.C. couldn't have done something similar?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
SHIT $195 Million to make plus $80 - $100 milly in marketing?!!!

Oh shit

And only $390 mil in global box office.....

Eeek

If it does make a profit, it's just barely.
They got hollyweird math to make a profit. One of the companies under the umbrella sells rights or some shit to the other company under the umbrella and just like that 50 million in profit. :lol:

Plus remember they split that box office with the movie houses so Black Adam is fucked.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
At this rate they gonna scrap that Flash film too. It has far too many connections to a now dead universe.. Not to mention the weirdo headlining it.
Yea I’m glad DC is purging that bullshit they gave us the past decade

a simp batman

a emo superman

a faggit flash

a pussy cyborg

and a fucking indian aquaman

that shit was pure trash

only SS was tolerable cause of smith and idris

Hopefully james Gunn young Superman does Justice.

Im liking the new projects from joker and the twilight batman

colin as the penguin was cool

Shazam is fire

didn’t care for Aquaman step daughter, that character can be flipped

DC is looking to go upwards now

and I didn’t see this movie yet.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DC had a chance to build some major shit with Black Adam and the JSA. Having Superman as cameo was excellent. They could have spun off Black Adam movies JSA movies along with Shazam and Superman but they have completely fucked up. They need to do this flashpoint movie and start everything over. Reboot a complete new DC universe and they would be wise to get Peter Jackson,James Cameron or Christopher Nolan to develop direct write and produce a trilogy that will open the door for others and build out from there like Marvel did with Iron Man.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
thats dead too

WB is closing out all projects with JJ Abrams

I KNOW the JJ beef is real but for seem reason the fact that Jordan and Coates was involved that they were NOT going to risk f*cking with that.

Creative folk in Hollywood already hate WB

This would be a tough one.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wait WTF???

Is that CONFIRMED?
no
Writings on the wall
I KNOW the JJ beef is real but for seem reason the fact that Jordan and Coates was involved that they were NOT going to risk f*cking with that.

Creative folk in Hollywood already hate WB

This would be a tough one.
This about JJ and $$

Killing Bad Robot projects is a money move
JJ been a bit too greedy

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
no
Writings on the wall

This about JJ and $$

Killing Bad Robot projects is a money move
JJ been a bit too greedy

Oh ok cause I feel like that rock news is a tad premature

I know ALL about JJ v WB/HBO Max

My thing is he did not FORCE them to sign that deal.