Black Chicago doesn’t want illegal immigrants dropped in their already resource deprived neighborhoods.

Fair or foul?

• We're all immigrants!

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I stand with them. They're right.

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • He's a Republican plant!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • We have enough for all marginal groups.

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
bitch asshole there are more white immigrants in American than the measly # of African immigrants, im not the us president , what does how or what I feel about it have to do with anything?
They in that video also dumbass.

And once again are u letting them stay in your house??

You don’t care where they go.???

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They in that video also dumbass.

And once again are u letting them stay in your house??

You don’t care where they go.???
bitch do u care where the illegal europeans go or r u only concerned about the black migrants? (who really only r less than 5% of all the migrants)

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
What immigrants do is bring supply of labor instead of creating demand in the economy that creates jobs. For example, a tourist will show up with money spend it and create demand. This will eventually lead to jobs. Immigrants for the most part showing up in Chicago unable to support themselves financially are doing the opposite.

This is why the government should sideline them and put them on welfare for a couple of years to create demand and let us benefit from the jobs. You can do this by giving loans to them which they will repay down the road or putting them in some type of college or education training to build up their skills and language.

This is why I'm pissed off being in the US because my attempts at building up some money or other means that have been thwarted while they jerk off playing retarded games, gay stalking me/giving me a gay stare all day. They need to take the rejection.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bet

Now that we advocated and held them accountable

Are u with us in the lawsuit or against us

Ball has been passed to you

Put up or shut up!

u r suing the city right ? why does my opinion matter to u ? u should be concentrating on you & what u wanna do! i dont run chicago, im not the deciding vote ! if all black chicagoans wanna sue the state , i say godspeed!!

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
So the migrants are winners?
Why are you even discussing this with him? Some things aren't up for debate. All you need to know is his opinions don't matter in this subject.

He's not even from your city or born in this country and that scree name is willing to argue like a woman about something that has little to do with him.

And you wonder why his place of spawning is probably fucked up. Don't feed the troll who's infamous for running women off the board. I don't know what's his purpose, point, or position is other than to run this country into the ground with more people like him.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have to be honest the illegal immigrants in my city
is a fucked up situation. I am tired of all this funding
going to illegals and not helping out the homeless families+veterans.
Basically repugs calling the bluff of democratic ran sanctuary cities on the decision
making of closed/open borders.

It may seem like a talking point for conservatives but many democrats in Chicago
aren't happy with mayor johnson. He is more dense than box of rocks. Of course,
like I said in a earlier post, I didn't vote for this ass clown.

What's gonna happen eventually is a massive deportation
which will make the democrats hypocrites.