Black Spades mobile game on iPhone and Android

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just downloaded the game this past week and was playing while I was on the air plane. I know I missed up a couple of times but my partner had me feeling :curse: and :beatyourass:. I enjoy the game a lot. Looking forward to seeing where it will progress to!:lol:

Fresh Chalice

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The AI is fucked on the game. Just deleted. Renigs galore. The rubberband is obvious. Much luck towards making it better.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
The AI is fucked on the game. Just deleted. Renigs galore. The rubberband is obvious. Much luck towards making it better.
I need more deeper explanation of your comment. The way you typed it doesn't help me see what your issue is. Is the AI perfect to how you want it to be? No. But it surely isn't fucked. LOL. So tell me your issues with it, that way I can take some actions to correct what you see that's wrong.

Renegs galore. That's not possible if you have the latest updates. Renegs galore are a choose by you if you chose not to use the play button. Tap the card and press the play button. If you choose to flick the card tap then flick. If you want to use the regular flick, you have to make sure you flick it correctly. Lastly, you could tap the card and let the timer run out and the game will throw out the card.

I don't understand the "rubberband" term, please enlighten me.

But I do appreciate and respect the feedback, because you could have said nothing.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Just downloaded the game this past week and was playing while I was on the air plane. I know I missed up a couple of times but my partner had me feeling :curse: and :beatyourass:. I enjoy the game a lot. Looking forward to seeing where it will progress to!:lol:

Download the new update. Your partner will be better.

Fresh Chalice

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Renegs galore from the AI. I have seen both my partner and the opponents reneg for the sake of keeping the game competitive.

A rubberband effect is when the AI is losing it will rig the games to win and vice versa. It makes the overall game tense because of the competition, but at the expense of a partner making foolish choices is bs.

I should be focusing on studying for Security+ anyway.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
mayne, enable the button to turn the renig off.

it aint fair that im the only one who can fuck up in this manner.

the AI cant. im the only one at risk.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
i gave up on this game...its fun that its a black version of spades but your ai partner is just too fucking stupid

for example, im cutting clubs, my partner wins the book, and then it leads with a heart

frustrating as fuck

or that he will purposely not play a spade when he is cutting and let the other team win the book

or he will simply hold his joker or dueces until the very end....you need to be able to pull high spades from the opposing team

i could go on and on but the shit became a frustrating experience

oh and shit i hate the most is that low cards wins books way too often...mofos hold their aces and a 9 diamond or some shit will win the book

that makes no sense

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
i gave up on this game...its fun that its a black version of spades but your ai partner is just too fucking stupid

for example, im cutting clubs, my partner wins the book, and then it leads with a heart

frustrating as fuck

or that he will purposely not play a spade when he is cutting and let the other team win the book

or he will simply hold his joker or dueces until the very end....you need to be able to pull high spades from the opposing team

oh and shit i hate the most is that low cards wins books way too often...mofos hold their aces and a 9 diamond or some shit will win the book

that makes no sense
naw man...you have to learn the playing style of each partner.

some of them are aggressive, some laid back, some dead on the money.

i got over 16k on my phone...what are the points for?

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
mayne, enable the button to turn the renig off.

it aint fair that im the only one who can fuck up in this manner.

the AI cant. im the only one at risk.
That's because you are the human. That's the reason I did that. The AI is programmed not to reneg. But I do have a question for you. Why do you want the reneg turned off? This will help me think about some future updates.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor

frustrating as fuck

that makes no sense

I surely appreciate the feedback. Have you updated the game to the latest version? Alot of that you shouldn't be seeing. But there are gonna be some things that the Partner will not do because 1. it's not a human. 2. I'm not spending $20K on AI. But, I'm working on a multiplayer update, so you will no longer have to play with the AI partner. You can just play with real people. I do know that will solve alot of issues some people have.

Do me a favor and update your game and let me know if you still see all over the issues you have with the game. Thanks for this feedback.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
naw man...you have to learn the playing style of each partner.

some of them are aggressive, some laid back, some dead on the money.

i got over 16k on my phone...what are the points for?

This is true... 16K. That's the second highest bank that has been reported. Very nice. The coins in your bank will be use for customizing and personalizing your game and for multiplayer. And I may use them on the upcoming leaderboard, but I have to see.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Renegs galore from the AI. I have seen both my partner and the opponents reneg for the sake of keeping the game competitive.

A rubberband effect is when the AI is losing it will rig the games to win and vice versa. It makes the overall game tense because of the competition, but at the expense of a partner making foolish choices is bs.

I should be focusing on studying for Security+ anyway.

The AI is programmed not to reneg. Can you explain how it's reneging? Do you have the latest version of the game? And what device are you playing on?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
That's because you are the human. That's the reason I did that. The AI is programmed not to reneg. But I do have a question for you. Why do you want the reneg turned off? This will help me think about some future updates.
cause if i miss the cards i mean to toss, or catch a mistake BEFORE i toss it, theres no way to fix that mistake.

and i have to end that game, cause i refuse to play a game that charges me x amount of books for a mistake i didnt make.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
This is true... 16K. That's the second highest bank that has been reported. Very nice. The coins in your bank will be use for customizing and personalizing your game and for multiplayer. And I may use them on the upcoming leaderboard, but I have to see.
It's over 18k now.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
cause if i miss the cards i mean to toss, or catch a mistake BEFORE i toss it, theres no way to fix that mistake.

and i have to end that game, cause i refuse to play a game that charges me x amount of books for a mistake i didnt make.

But you just said "if you catch a mistake". so that means you made the mistake and not the game, correct? In real life spades (well if you play with me and other folks I know) if you play the wrong card, there is no such thing as "catching it". I wanted to make the game like real life situations. So are you saying it's too real. :)

But in order to not make a mistake I would suggest that you tap the card first. Then if that's the correct card you can just hit the play button. That's kind of the way to ensure you play the correct card every time. Tap then play or tap then flick.

Thanks for explaining that. It did help.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
But you just said "if you catch a mistake". so that means you made the mistake and not the game, correct? In real life spades (well if you play with me and other folks I know) if you play the wrong card, there is no such thing as "catching it". I wanted to make the game like real life situations. So are you saying it's too real. :)

But in order to not make a mistake I would suggest that you tap the card first. Then if that's the correct card you can just hit the play button. That's kind of the way to ensure you play the correct card every time. Tap then play or tap then flick.

Thanks for explaining that. It did help.
no, im NOT saying the mistake was mine.

im saying if i touch a card that i dont want to touch, (like in real life) and i DONT want t play it, it shouldnt flick out. it should stay behind the line.

in real life as long as your hand is still on the card you can pull it back.

so if i touch a card that i wasnt aiming for, and it hasnt passed the line yet, it should stay behind the line.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
no, im NOT saying the mistake was mine.

im saying if i touch a card that i dont want to touch, (like in real life) and i DONT want t play it, it shouldnt flick out. it should stay behind the line.

in real life as long as your hand is still on the card you can pull it back.

so if i touch a card that i wasnt aiming for, and it hasnt passed the line yet, it should stay behind the line.

Okay, I'm with you now. The solution is to not flick. If you simply touch a card then you can touch another one. You can also drag a card. as long as you don't drag it pass your avatar, or let it go before you drag it back to your hand it will not play.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Okay, I'm with you now. The solution is to not flick. If you simply touch a card then you can touch another one. You can also drag a card. as long as you don't drag it pass your avatar, or let it go before you drag it back to your hand it will not play.
okay, i'll keep trying, but so far if i touch it too hard it'll fly.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I need more deeper explanation of your comment. The way you typed it doesn't help me see what your issue is. Is the AI perfect to how you want it to be? No. But it surely isn't fucked. LOL. So tell me your issues with it, that way I can take some actions to correct what you see that's wrong.

Renegs galore. That's not possible if you have the latest updates. Renegs galore are a choose by you if you chose not to use the play button. Tap the card and press the play button. If you choose to flick the card tap then flick. If you want to use the regular flick, you have to make sure you flick it correctly. Lastly, you could tap the card and let the timer run out and the game will throw out the card.

I don't understand the "rubberband" term, please enlighten me.

But I do appreciate and respect the feedback, because you could have said nothing.

I haven't had an issue with partner reneging.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
OC10cyN.jpg

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
man nobody cares about a leaderboard.

we want a better AI. its just fucking awful. how many times have a hand been won with a jack or lower when my partner has the ace and the cpu has a king but they just hold the shit for the sake of frustrating the gameplayer

if im cutting clubs for example...my partner will win and lead with anything but what im cutting. frustratinnng

if i get set(usually from the retarded ai) i can immediately go a blind and win the next hand. 100% of time i get a monster hand after being set and going blind

if you have one spade the cpu always leads with spades. where i come from you cant lead with spades until something has been broken. but the problem is that it knows what i have

your partner cant count his hand for shit. sometimes they severely overbid or underbid. but damnit theyre never close. the main problem i have here is that my partner can be without any hearts for example and say he only has 1 books...fuckkk

and my god where is partner play?

those are my biggest issues...but there is other small shit that i overlook

but i still enjoy playing our version of spades

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
man nobody cares about a leaderboard.

we want a better AI. its just fucking awful. how many times have a hand been won with a jack or lower when my partner has the ace and the cpu has a king but they just hold the shit for the sake of frustrating the gameplayer

if im cutting clubs for example...my partner will win and lead with anything but what im cutting. frustratinnng

if i get set(usually from the retarded ai) i can immediately go a blind and win the next hand. 100% of time i get a monster hand after being set and going blind

if you have one spade the cpu always leads with spades. where i come from you cant lead with spades until something has been broken. but the problem is that it knows what i have

your partner cant count his hand for shit. sometimes they severely overbid or underbid. but damnit theyre never close. the main problem i have here is that my partner can be without any hearts for example and say he only has 1 books...fuckkk

and my god where is partner play?

those are my biggest issues...but there is other small shit that i overlook

but i still enjoy playing our version of spades

If I wasn't black and a member of this board I would be offended and have hurt feelings from your opening lines. LOL. Got damn! That spades passion is strong.

But, I feel you on a number of these issues, but once you can play against real humans most of those issues you have will go away. There are other things I will add to this game after I release the multiplayer. Cause that's what everyone is waiting on, including me!

But thank you for playing and this good feedback. And get on the leaderboard anyway. You may come up on a prize.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Thank to all the members that checked out the game and gave some great feedback!