Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am not surprised over this. Even some boomers are starting to see the evil light about Trump, which they should have seen 10 years ago, but nevertheless it is what else

It has baffled me for the longest how so many white people of that generation support Trump but were directly impacted and supported by gov aide, policies, unions and social welfare programs.

Dumbasses failed to truly understand what made their America so great.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GVJMNN8XYAAs71S

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Trump fucked this up.

Why are they shocked though? He trashed John McCain and laughed at him for being a POW, he evaded the Draft by lying about bone spurs, He trashed Nikki Haley’s Husband for being on a tour of Duty, he said he’s smarter than all Military Generals. This guy has always hated the military and been a piece of shit that doesn’t care about anybody but himself. I don’t understand this fake shock and outrage about what this bitch says .

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
It has baffled me for the longest how so many white people of that generation support Trump but were directly impacted and supported by gov aide, policies, unions and social welfare programs.

Most white people racism caused them to support Trump until they got hurt by Trump policies and then they want to run back to the Democrats. This is the same shit that happened on Reagan and happened under George W. Bush. In 2008 the Republicans fucked up the economy so bad they had to run to a black man to save them.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump shits on her husband's service and other's like him, yet they both will STILL vote for him. It's cult shit.
Paul Mooney called it the "nigga wake up call", but I'm calling it a "Waffle House cook meetup". How much abuse to do really have to take before you snap? By the time the cook and jumping the counter and punching someone in the face, they've already dealt with perfectly cooked eggs being sent back, people complaining that the hash browns aren't brown enough, and that final straw of a personal insult. You have to have some self respect at some gosh dang point.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah, but black people and latino people are going to be getting those benefits too, and that's not fair to a racist. Mediocre people need to feel good about basics, and that means other people need to suffer to make their meager lives seem like mana from the gods.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trump’s team just sent a memo alleging that the latest NYT/Siena polls showing #KamalaHarris putting 4 “Sun Belt States back in play” are “a lie”.

As a “reason” behind their statement they wrote:

(Actual quote)
“President Trump is consistently overperforming among black voters and voters aged 18-29, and has better fidelity among registered Republicans and 2020 supporters than Kamala Harris does among registered Democrats and 2020 Biden voters.”

IN FACT:

“Trump is unpopular among a large segment of Latino and Black voters due to his history of using racist language to describe people of color and immigrants.”

…and don’t even get me started on the current wave of excitement that manifested in massive grassroots donations and volunteering for Harris-Walz.

In short: bogus statement with no reasoning whatsoever. Maybe share your policies instead? Medical records? Actual plans concerning Project 2025?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

For the last three years, the border cross it has went down. For some dumb reason people was flying to the border under Trump, which that was interesting. Nevertheless, border crossings is down. Now I don’t hate all people for crossing the border because if the shoe was on the other foot Americans would be running to Canada or Mexico if America was a Third World country