Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Paragraph so without the flash forwards the final season would not have been that intriguing ?

I still think the best season is #4 with Gus

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still, I found the entire automatic shoot 'em up shit WAY too silly. That's one of the many things that prevented Breaking Bad from getting into 'The Wire' territory for me.

How would you have effectively attacked the Nazi's all at once? Walt told the Nazi's to figure out how to kill Mike's guys all at once. Walt has always come up with the only way to get the outcome that he wanted. The only time Gus would have his guard down is in a nursing home visiting an old man who can't talk. Walt is the only that could have come up with a plan to get him at that moment.

MurderCity

Rising Star
Registered
Dance Bitch with Aaron Paul
<form id="form_AllDebrid_68009712" style="display:none" method="POST" action="http://www.alldebrid.com/plugin.php" target="_blank"><textarea id="url" name="url">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKUL7OikASU,</textarea><input type="submit"></form>Download with AllDebrid
<form id="form_AllDebrid_38152388" style="display:none" method="POST" action="http://www.alldebrid.com/plugin.php" target="_blank"><textarea id="url" name="url">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKUL7OikASU,</textarea><input type="submit"></form>Download with AllDebrid
...he only pops up every minute or so.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Walt jr gets 9 million & Brock gets nothing

Listening to the podcast of this last episode vice said again that when they filmed the first episode of season 5a with Walt in Denny's & buying the gun , him & the writers did not know what the ending would be or what the gun would be used for
They didn't even have jack and the nazis in mind
The writing for the last 8 episodes began in August of 2012

So he gave some examples of what plots they where thinking of doing with the gun
Like Walt using the gun on cops or Walt rescuing Jessie from prison with the gun

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Breaking Bad *series finale 8/11/13

:lol: @ acting like you called some far-fetched theory.

It ain't have to be far fetched, but that shit was SPOT ON! I forgot all about that post, and just thought it was weird I knew the ending before this shit even started.. :lol:

Stop hating nigga, and give me my props!!! LOL..

donhustle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The cleanup dude kept that money,remeber asked him would he give it to his family,and dude said if you want me to say i will i will.He wouldnt risk his business with any contact with walt's family.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

The cleanup dude kept that money,remeber asked him would he give it to his family,and dude said if you want me to say i will i will.He wouldnt risk his business with any contact with walt's family.
Walt gave the money to those rich people to give to Jr

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

Damn bruh.. Have you not watched the finale yet or something?..

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Walt jr gets 9 million & Brock gets nothing

That Jessie Pussyman's fault. Instead of throwing the money out the window he could have given some of the money to ol girl and Brock. Fuck Jessie and his feelings.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
That Jessie Pussyman's fault. Instead of throwing the money out the window he could have given some of the money to ol girl and Brock. Fuck Jessie and his feelings.

didn't he give her a grip already? but ya even so what you said woulda made more sense than what he did...writers took shortcuts on this second part of the season

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Still, I found the entire automatic shoot 'em up shit WAY too silly. That's one of the many things that prevented Breaking Bad from getting into 'The Wire' territory for me.

breaking bad is more so on the level of the shield than the wire...totally agree w/ you about it not being on the same playing field

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

My prediction was more impressive. Where's my props at?

http://www.bgol.us/board/showpost.php?p=13524345&postcount=3276

:cool:

I'll do you one better... While Walt was talking about the vicious assassins he had outside, I swear I told the fam, "This dude probably got Skinny Pete and Badger out there..", I shit you not..

I'm smarter than you Kofa.. I know how Vince Gilligan thinks.. Fall back... LOL.. :cool:

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered

I'll do you one better... While Walt was talking about the vicious assassins he had outside, I swear I told the fam, "This dude probably got Skinny Pete and Badger out there..", I shit you not..

I'm smarter than you Kofa.. I know how Vince Gilligan thinks.. Fall back... LOL.. :cool:

:lol: Shut your lying ass up.

How long did they ban you for? A month?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
For fans of the contest & sweepstakes sites ... keep an eye out for the Breaking Bad box/barrel set offers next month. I do all that contesting shit in Canada for prizing (movie passes, blu-rays, and dvds) and ya'll have many more sites to choose from with the larger population. Keep an eye out ... just saying. A good way to win a great prize & save the money spent :yes: - it'll be a hot item with the release a month out from Christmas.

MurderCity

Rising Star
Registered
Going to hell anyways...

Lgt6MiU_zpse98f090f.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Another dope highlight / tribute clip for BBad.

Only watch it if you have seen the whole series already ... as it basically sums up the entire series in 8 mins ... the bulk of the key moments. Shit is fucking dope, and there's a couple seconds of Saul Goodman comedic relief at the very end :cool: :lol:

f087abd0e8120a14f0705435e7a6dec1_L.jpg

http://middleeasy.com/entertainment/item/12145-this-breaking-bad-video-is-just-incredible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlZZFX8lqbg

"I’d be lying if I were to say that the works of Sergio Leone haven’t inspired me beyond what they would the average person. As much as I love Western films and watched them as a kid, I grew tired of the cliches, the one liners and the one dimensional heroes and villains that were portrayed throughout them, that is, until I watched A Fistfull of Dollars and it pretty much altered the course of history forever. I mean, at least for me, that is. The Sergio Leone/Ennio Morricone team has to be the best pairing conceivable for creating atmosphere and pure gold, so much so that I can’t even imagine what Leone’s films would have been like with a different composer.

If you want to know the extent of the influence, all you’ll have to do is read my first novel, The Godslayer, by the time you reach the end if you aren’t feeling the Leone influence I’d say you probably need to have a really long Leone marathon or maybe learn to play the harmonica. This stuff, the values and the feel are just imprinted in my brain at this point and I’m not in any way ashamed of that. So imagine using one of Ennio Morricone’s songs (albeit a longer remix), L’estasi dell’oro, from Il Buono, Il Brutto, Il Cattivo (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly) for a recap of Breaking Bad. Yes, this absolutely exists and it takes one of the best television dramas in history and gives it a whole new meaning with the song from the amazing standoff at the end of The Good, the Bad and the Ugly overlayed on it.

There have been other versions by the same person, but this one is the one which he claims to be “final.” Yes, it obviously contains massive spoilers for Breaking Bad."

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Talked to mom recently ... gonna visit her out of town next month ... she said - "I know you've already seen the show, but I've got season 3 onward of the series to watch. I've got Netflix and Apple TV. Wanna chill and check out Breaking Bad?"

And your punk ass betta chill and watch with the lady. :yes:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sad thing is that Jesse could have written his own ticket as Heizenberg's apprentice. He coukd have gottnen paud...he still could be paid