Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
let's write a show

would the viewing public have embraced a show if instead of Mr. Chips turns into Scarface...

It was hard working poor immigrant becomes the meth Godfather/ drug cartel Lex Luthor

Because as much as THEY claim to love Gus Fring I dont thing if the series was based around him duping the DEA and using the restaurant as a front and this calm unassuming gentleman was really a cold hearted evil genuis.

seems like this anti-hero dramas only work if your white...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
d-town and i can be the brother hitmen team

Sneed Town.

2 black orphans adopted by undercover C.I.A. agents. Well traveled throughout their young lives, their parents revealed their secret lives when the boys turned 5 and 7. Given a choice to train, and learn or to go on about their normal lives, the boys chose to follow in their parents footsteps and became proficient in hand to hand combat, demolition, chemistry, and expert marksmen. Sneed being 2 years older than Town left the nest early and enlisted into the marines with the end game of joining his parents in the C.I.A. There he excelled to top honors in every field of expertise. Town, stayed behind and planned to do the same until a mission went wrong and their parents were killed.

Sneed left the military to take care of his brother, together they kept the memory of their parents alive, moving back to the state of Texas where they were originally from, living normal lives. Town went to college and Sneed got a job working for the feds.

A trusted ally, old family friend and high ranking C.I.A. member Cranrab stumbled over startling information. The parents were betrayed by the very government they were sworn to protect, shaken he delivered the news to sneed who then relayed the information to Town. They continued to live normal on the outside, keeping up commitments and friends, but inside of their home the two were planning the most deadly revenge mission the U.S. would ever see. Two years they planned until Sneed got the promotion he needed and Town graduated from college. On that day, the plan and the carnage would begin and everyone from top to bottom who had anything to do with their parents death would pay.

Welcome to Sneed Town

chillwillwonka

Chillin is my hobby.
Registered
no, i think it was the opposite. he got pulled in by the underworld, and in the end he tried to get out for his family when he retired, and he never forgot the purpose was money for the family.

I'm not sure if this post is serious or not...

Dude, the whole point is Walter White AKA Heisenberg WAS THE UNDERWORLD.

And if you missed that then you really missed the point of the show.

Walter ended up being twice and ruthless as Tuco and as smart as Gus. As observant as Mike and really more reckless and conniving as Pinkman.

Every bad guy Walter encounters he literally takes their powers like a game of Mega Man.

There are countless threads on the web explaining this point way more eloquent than I can.

And like Walter said before, he was in the empire business. He felt slighted by the success of Grey Matter and wanted to make his "mark" which he did.

He loved his family but the dealing meth was all about Walter.

That's why he admitted it at his death hour.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Sneed Town.

2 black orphans adopted by undercover C.I.A. agents. Well traveled throughout their young lives, their parents revealed their secret lives when the boys turned 5 and 7. Given a choice to train, and learn or to go on about their normal lives, the boys chose to follow in their parents footsteps and became proficient in hand to hand combat, demolition, chemistry, and expert marksmen. Sneed being 2 years older than Town left the nest early and enlisted into the marines with the end game of joining his parents in the C.I.A. There he excelled to top honors in every field of expertise. Town, stayed behind and planned to do the same until a mission went wrong and their parents were killed.

Sneed left the military to take care of his brother, together they kept the memory of their parents alive, moving back to the state of Texas where they were originally from, living normal lives. Town went to college and Sneed got a job working for the feds.

A trusted ally, old family friend and high ranking C.I.A. member Cranrab stumbled over startling information. The parents were betrayed by the very government they were sworn to protect, shaken he delivered the news to sneed who then relayed the information to Town. They continued to live normal on the outside, keeping up commitments and friends, but inside of their home the two were planning the most deadly revenge mission the U.S. would ever see. Two years they planned until Sneed got the promotion he needed and Town graduated from college. On that day, the plan and the carnage would begin and everyone from top to bottom who had anything to do with their parents death would pay.

Welcome to Sneed Town
:eek:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
would the viewing public have embraced a show if instead of Mr. Chips turns into Scarface...

It was hard working poor immigrant becomes the meth Godfather/ drug cartel Lex Luthor

Because as much as THEY claim to love Gus Fring I dont thing if the series was based around him duping the DEA and using the restaurant as a front and this calm unassuming gentleman was really a cold hearted evil genuis.

seems like this anti-hero dramas only work if your white...

doesn't have to be breaking badish. could be about bad breaks minority families experience.

we could do a satire white is right show as well

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Sneed Town.

Welcome to Sneed Town

:eek::eek:

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
it' rare that a show would fix a continuity error.

they were shooting flashbacks. so why not?

i took it as vince gilligan's "artsy" explanation when i saw it. or rather, like the snake that shed it's skin.

i didn't pay close attention to walt's watch, so i probably wouldn't have noticed it either way.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sneed Town.

Welcome to Sneed Town

holy shit...

let me read that again on a big screen

dude...u crazy.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Yeah that was the scene that sealed the audience against Todd....

Truth is though...I blame Jesse for most of this shit....

Here it is he started all this bullshit cause her son was poisoned....(and healthy by the way afterwards)....

and now his bullshit gets dude's mom's killed.....:smh:

EVERYONE IN THAT SHOW WANTED TO BE HALF PREGNANT.....except Walt....

Todd wasn't EVER playing & was always trying to do the right thing in his line of business to come up & secure their freedom on some goon shit; look @ him family;
I was never mad @ no Todd.
The WHOLE show, kids & young mothers taking high powered meth, shorties getting popped & folk were getting laid down for being on the wrong team/side of the street

Fuck Most, ALL.

That lil high cac stayed yearning for some comfort but was never right himself;

the junkie 'BitchFrom4D' who OD may have felt good but that wasnt a good match;
him fucking with her got all them people on that plane killed;

Wally just happened to be there;

HE USED TO GO TO AA MEETINGS TO GET FOLK STRUNG ON BLUE - who has more indirect bodies & was going hard long b4 Wally & even Todd (but not Tuco or Gus).

Him trying to be social service with the soft heart towards anything kid related {guilt from influencing his little brother to be the dick he's become, Tomas, motorbike spider kid, Broc} w/out a decent plan is what drove his ass mad.

If his dopey ass just rode off into the Sunset with them bags of cash Wally 1st brought him himself, towards Seattle or NorthCali & reinvented himself through his demons, NONE of this dumbshit wold have happened.

His dumb ass should have got clipped with one of them pen sized bullets in his leg as a reminder of his stupid assed actions:angry:

Wally would have to wear all that book hints & BBQ tips while drunk shit to his hungry big headed recovering bro in law & deal with it on his own.

I'll post my thoughts later on...

but I STILL need to know what the hell happened with Grey Matter!!!!:angry:

Did the husband KNOW that Walt and his wife were in a relationship?

Why did he suddenly up and leave and take the money?

Was really just because Sklyer was pregnant?

That is pretty the only part is frustrating me...

Ehh, I don't really give a fuck about them cornballs.

GreyMatter's of the past & is the past.

Im happy chick shot her mouth off so Wally could have @ least woke up from his pitty party misery & got ErrolFlynn
& Holly some of that paper in the form of a trust.
(that kid pisses me off even more after watching some of the marathon, as his love affair with his pops was based solely around the whips he copped for him & watching Scarface flicks but not trying to actually feel him outside of when Wally was manipulating him;
he created a LoveHate epic, multiple life sacrificing relationship with Jesse & his son still wholeheartedly believes that he killed his Uncle:hmm:
But he's been so sheltered & is Skylar's son with that screwed up family so what else was he supposed to do/think?)

What we were seemingly to take from it from the little that Gilligan chose to give us was that Walt & Schwartz's wife had a little more substance/chemistry:cool:

but she chose the big eared kat for security.

What $ did he take as it seemed he just bounced & let them do their thing which was part of the inner drive & Empire shit he always knew he had inside.

Now, in spite of all that he created & his lost love who was on

the same wavelength as him, he had to settle for 2nd best -

brilliant but still just a Chem teacher & stuck with the

Skylar/Marie family with BroInLaw CaptBigHead.

The EmpireBiz burned from within in worst than the cancer like the either & would devour all that weak shit, making up for all time lost, while showing Scwhartz & them the definition of DoingIt.

I guess somewhere inside of me, I wanted WallyWallabes to find some of them barrels & go die somewhere with it, laying on top of it like Huell & kat did

{even though it would have took him a few hrs to move them shits almost impossible to get away since either he called the boys or someone heard all that hellfire & called with them on the way}

CANTBANDASTROKEMAN

Potential Star
Registered
Don't know if it has been discussed already or if anyone cares but, where did Walt get the gun? I was expecting a scene where he stops in Nebraska to convince Saul for one more favor.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Don't know if it has been discussed already or if anyone cares but, where did Walt get the gun? I was expecting a scene where he stops in Nebraska to convince Saul for one more favor.

Which one? :lol: U remember he copped that one to pop Gus & had it on when Mike dropped his dumb ass in the bar.

The M60
Opening scene from the 2nd half of the season that started this year.

Did it so well then, they didnt even play the whole thing last night.

52nd B Day present while stopping @ the Diner on his way in from NH
where he upgrade from the Volvo to the Caddy in the parking lot.

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered

If I'm not mistaken they showed that scene at the beginning of the first part of season 5. I believe it was the same guy who sold him his first handgun.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Sneed Town.

Welcome to Sneed Town

:eek::dance:

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered

If I'm not mistaken they showed that scene at the beginning of the first part of season 5. I believe it was the same guy who sold him his first handgun.

It was during the 5th episode of season 5 when he bought the m60 and it was indeed the same guy.

He bought a 38 snub from him during season 4.

http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Lawson

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
or how about if walt didn't keep the book that was given to him by a dead man in his bathroom...he's too smart to pass it off as an oversight...I know the writers had to quickly tie things together but that irked me too

True....

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
or how about if walt didn't keep the book that was given to him by a dead man in his bathroom...he's too smart to pass it off as an oversight...I know the writers had to quickly tie things together but that irked me too

But that's the point though, it was always going to be Walt's ego that brought him down. There was no reason for him to keep the book, but he did because he knew how Gale idolized him. It was some twisted reminder of the power he held over an individual.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
But that's the point though, it was always going to be Walt's ego that brought him down. There was no reason for him to keep the book, but he did because he knew how Gale idolized him. It was some twisted reminder of the power he held over an individual.

ehh I think you're digging too deep

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
ehh I think you're digging too deep

Not really. He kept the book specifically because it was a tribute to him. But nevermind that...

Do you think it's normal to keep a possession from someone whose murder you ordered?

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
4xfUlbaz.gif

4ymZvcN.png

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
would you be satisfied with walt killed lydia because he deduced that lydia was ALSO benefitting from jesse's cooks?
Lydia didn't know there was a falling out between White and Jesse so she wouldn't know White didn't want her dealing with Jesse.

What I think happened was an error in editing. I believe the scene with Skylar was supposed to to take place before the restaurant scene. If you change the sequence of those two scenes it absolutely changes nothing about the episode other than giving White a definitive reason to want Lydia dead.

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
My favorite part was when Paul (head of Nazis?) was smoking his last cig and said if you wanna know where that money is......BANG!@!!

Lights OUT!

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
Lydia didn't know there was a falling out between White and Jesse so she wouldn't know White didn't want her dealing with Jesse.

:confused:

what does lydia's knowledge of the rift have to do with walt's motive for wanting her dead?

lydia was exploiting walt's cook (intellectual property?) via jesse. so she had to go.

walt didn't have a history of weighing mitigating circumstances. when he felt it was your time to go, it was usually your time to go.