Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
My favorite part was when Paul (head of Nazis?) was smoking his last cig and said if you wanna know where that money is......BANG!@!!

Lights OUT!

Yeah ... uncle Jack reaching for one last drag from his smoke ... blood leaking from his chest ... Walt looks at him, listens for a second or two, and puts 1 in his forehead with his nephew Todd freshly strangled seconds earlier by Jesse in the backdrop. That scene was COLD.

:lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
a_560x0.jpg
a_560x0.jpg

sdJgEz0.jpg
tumblr_mtbb15nMKs1qezb5do1_500.png
04-shake.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Lydia didn't know there was a falling out between White and Jesse so she wouldn't know White didn't want her dealing with Jesse.

What I think happened was an error in editing. I believe the scene with Skylar was supposed to to take place before the restaurant scene. If you change the sequence of those two scenes it absolutely changes nothing about the episode other than giving White a definitive reason to want Lydia dead.

what are you talking about?

Walt knew Lydia inside and out. her actions were predictable.

He knew that it was a setup and that in order for him to get to the Nazi's Lydia was going to make sure that she set walt up to get killed.

there was no error that has been Lydia's m.o. the ENTIRE SERIES

she killed herself by being herself, if you know someone is going to set you up, why wouldn't you kill them?

I mean he knew her habits where she would sit.. everything so how wouldn't he know before he even decided to show up to get to the Nazi's that she would ultimately be trying to set him up to kill him?

Count23

International
International Member

Walt knew Lydia inside and out. her actions were predictable.

He knew that it was a setup and that in order for him to get to the Nazi's Lydia was going to make sure that she set walt up to get killed.

there was no error that has been Lydia's m.o. the ENTIRE SERIES

she killed herself by being herself, if you know someone is going to set you up, why wouldn't you kill them?

I mean he knew her habits where she would sit.. everything so how wouldn't he know before he even decided to show up to get to the Nazi's that she would ultimately be trying to set him up to kill him?

walt literally says to lydia that he knows her habits/routines and people still don't get it:lol:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Walt knew lydia inside and out. Her actions were predictable.

He knew that it was a setup and that in order for him to get to the nazi's lydia was going to make sure that she set walt up to get killed.

There was no error that has been lydia's m.o. The entire series

I mean he knew her habits where she would sit.. Everything so how wouldn't he know before he even decided to show up to get to the nazi's that she would ultimately be trying to set him up to kill him?

this

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lydia didn't know there was a falling out between White and Jesse so she wouldn't know White didn't want her dealing with Jesse.

What I think happened was an error in editing. I believe the scene with Skylar was supposed to to take place before the restaurant scene. If you change the sequence of those two scenes it absolutely changes nothing about the episode other than giving White a definitive reason to want Lydia dead.

Lydia was suppose to die last year anyway ,

super_glue

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah ... uncle Jack reaching for one last drag from his smoke ... blood leaking from his chest ... Walt looks at him, listens for a second or two, and puts 1 in his forehead with his nephew Todd freshly strangled seconds earlier by Jesse in the backdrop. That scene was COLD.

Jessie strangled Todd until he went limp and still snapped his neck. :yes:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lydia was a ball busting up tight cunt who had the nerve to come to the car wash.

He just plain old didn't like the bitch and didn't need any other reason than that. She had partnered with the Nazis's and that made it worse, so fuck her.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
walt literally says to lydia that he knows her habits/routines and people still don't get it:lol:

exactly

he literally said this to her face, i know you... i remember we used to meet this same way...

translation

lydia you are a creature of habit, from meet, to tea, to what you put into your tea, to trying to have people murdered if they are a perceived threat to you. i know you, i know you are going to try to have me killed simply because i showed up, and because of this ricin is in your tea, and there's nothing you can do about it because you can't NOT be who you are.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

i'd watch it especially when they find out that the entire reason their parents were killed is because they wouldn't give them up to the c.i.a. to be used to to create the new cointelpro.

every weekend they fight over what game would be watched on sunday

but in the end both brothers would be cryin in da car...

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
whats up with a good dl link in the tv forum, i got people at work who dont got cable. i'm there got to guy for movies and shows:lol:

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
question for those who watched all the episodes.

was the conflict between gus and walt (post-murder of victor) IMAGINARY?

that is, did walt's paranoia result in gus' undoing?

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Lydia was a ball busting up tight cunt who had the nerve to come to the car wash.

He just plain old didn't like the bitch and didn't need any other reason than that. She had partnered with the Nazis's and that made it worse, so fuck her.

"Goodbye Lydia."

:D:D

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
question for those who watched all the episodes.

was the conflict between gus and walt (post-murder of victor) IMAGINARY?

that is, did walt's paranoia result in gus' undoing?

if I recall gus literally threatened his baby...it was @ a meeting in the desert...can't remember if it was post-victor tho

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't even understand that shit.Everyone should have know why before Walt even said shit to her.He tried to have her family killed.Only reason why they ain't get killed is because of Todd.If it was Todds uncle who was asked to do it by Lydia, Walts family would be dead.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

if I recall gus literally threatened his baby...it was @ a meeting in the desert...can't remember if it was post-victor tho
Think that was a result of built of frustration from that fuck
not playing his position, possibly out of his own stupid paranoia similar to Jesse's ironically.
When Gus poisoned Manolo/Avi & them, healed up then walked back through the desert,
Jesse vouched for Walt's ass & stopped Gus in his tracks on it.
If not mistaken, Gus has BEEN peeped the complications Wally brings to the table - his brother, his hubris, attitude,ideas which lead/led to what it did.

So to be real, Wally's paranoia led to Victor's death once Gale came into the picture; if he aint manifest that whole thing with him, Victor would have never have been culpable & feel the need to step out of his shoes in panic & rage which got him killed as a result.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
So to be real, Wally's paranoia led to Victor's death once Gale came into the picture; if he aint manifest that whole thing with him, Victor would have never have been culpable & feel the need to step out of his shoes in panic & rage which got him killed as a result.

this is along the lines of what i thought at the time too. referring to walt's paranoia.

gale gone.

victor gone.

walt is the cook. walt told gus jesse would not cook if gus killed walt.

but walt persisted in wanting to kill gus. bought the gun, approached mike, etc.

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
peace

Think that was a result of built of frustration from that fuck
not playing his position, possibly out of his own stupid paranoia similar to Jesse's ironically.
When Gus poisoned Manolo/Avi & them, healed up then walked back through the desert,
Jesse vouched for Walt's ass & stopped Gus in his tracks on it.
If not mistaken, Gus has BEEN peeped the complications Wally brings to the table - his brother, his hubris, attitude,ideas which lead/led to what it did.

let's not forget that gus' resentment of walt stem from jessie not listening to gus about deading his beef with gus' workers on the street. jessie tried to go body the 2 workers(in reality, gus' workers would of killed jessie) walt saved jessie by running over the workers and shooting them dead, to save jessie's ass.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone should have know why before Walt even said shit to her.

He tried to have her family killed.

Only reason why they ain't get killed is because of Todd.If it was Todds uncle who was asked to do it by Lydia, Walts family would be dead.

did you get the pronouns mixed up? or are you referring to something different?

if you just got the pronouns mixed up, walt hadn't yet learned about the visit to skyler and holly.

i think the knowledge that lydia was profiting of his (walt's) recipe was sufficient to sign her death warrant. it certainly spelled the doom of all the whites.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

this is along the lines of what i thought at the time too. referring to walt's paranoia.

gale gone.

victor gone.

walt is the cook. walt told gus jesse would not cook if gus killed walt.

but walt persisted in wanting to kill gus. bought the gun, approached mike, etc.

Both them lil entitled cacs thought they had something o do with something, injecting their 'thinking' into the mix & now look what happened:rolleyes:

That Salon article touched on their arrogance & stupidity let alone how unrealistic some of that shit in the show was

let's not forget that gus' resentment of walt stem from jessie not listening to gus about deading his beef with gus' workers on the street. jessie tried to go body the 2 workers(in reality, gus' workers would of killed jessie) walt saved jessie by running over the workers and shooting them dead, to save jessie's ass.

Hence, Jessie got Gus killed as he tried to handle these undermining dicks from fucking his good shit up;
there's no opinion box in this shit as @ 1st they thought it was one way, then Gus did.

Once ^^^this^^ happened (with the workers), wasnt surprised @ all when Victor caught it as knew Gus was vexed for losing control & HAD to teach these fools how shit goes down in his shop even though there was no way out of having control over these loose ends once he lost Gale; threats were the only ways he could try & put Wally in check so he thought.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looking back on it now the flash forward of Walt buying the gun & Denny's last year first episode of season 5 , y'all think that was a good idea ?
Would you have rather not seen that

So the last episode felina would start with Walt buying the gun & getting the ricin

So basically no flash forwards scenes
You would know Walt is going back to kill the nazis after granite state but don't know how

Maybe a fan edit

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

Looking back on it now the flash forward of Walt buying the gun & Denny's last year first episode of season 5 , y'all think that was a good idea ?
Would you have rather not seen that

So the last episode felina would start with Walt buying the gun & getting the ricin

So basically no flash forwards scenes
You would know Walt is going back to kill the nazis after granite state but don't know how

Maybe a fan edit

I liked the flash forwards. They were used effectively throughout the series. Many people already assumed that he would have beef with the Nazis, so I think we were just intrigued by how the story would meander its way there. It was also interesting to learn how his Heisenberg persona would be outed.

Still, I found the entire automatic shoot 'em up shit WAY too silly. That's one of the many things that prevented Breaking Bad from getting into 'The Wire' territory for me.