Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

Old scene from the series ...

:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.reddit.com/r/breakingbad/comments/t5byl/i_am_actor_charles_baker_and_i_play_skinny_pete/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_C5NCOdyWg

[–]foofightr89 309 points 2 months ago

Not really a question, but your scene when you said "Hey, man, I'm slingin' mad volume and fat stackin' benjis, you know what I'm sayin'? I can't be all about, like, spelling and shit." is easily one of my favorite comedic moments from Breaking Bad.

Cbakeractor

[–]CbakeractorActor Charles Baker 338 points 2 months ago

took me HOURS of practice for me to be able say that without tripping over my own tongue!

parent

[–]CdeoD 140 points 2 months ago

"Hey, man, I'm stickin' mad volume and fat slacking benny, I can't be about like all, spending and SHIT I FUCKING HATE THIS LINE!"

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

on a clear day you can see forever, by the peddlers.

props....

am I the only one feeling this song?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yxf1IFgPH5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Interesting things going on.

Skylar is such a fucking... i don't even know. She's gonna play the victim role now claiming she's trapped by Walt when she was the one trying to play big time once the jig was up. She could have easily said ok you pay whatever but i want nothing to do with this. She took that opportunity to make up a ridiculous excuse (gambling problem...since when is gambling and winning consistently a problem when you can afford to pay hundreds of g's in medical bills?) She then wanted to try and plot and scheme her way right into the middle of the shit, trying to launder the money and all of that shit. All of that is fine..and funny at the same time cause Walt is just going along with it. NOW she can't control the situation and she see's she's in over her head......After giving their money to the dude she was screwing smfh and is gonna make a move i feel, i hope walt realizes it before she does something stupid.

Mike and Walt are gonna clash immediately this isn't going to last. They both don't like each other they both want to be top dog. Mike flexed his muscle first by taking liberties with the money. Taking the money was big...making the decisions with the cuts and Walt steadily seeing his money dwindle while he is somewhat powerless to do anything about it? Walt don't like that shit. Especially the explanation with Gus' guys. Everything else I'm sure he felt ok that was that but Gus people? He wanted no parts of it at all.

Mike had a debt with the guys he should have taken it out of HIS CUT alone they have no ties to him.

And I also noticed that he put a price on the meth... the same stuff that he asked that chick he was going to kill if she could get her hands on it still... I'm sure he can get it for next to nothing, i mean he's paying for it by allowing her to live, so where is that extra money he's about to take on top of the legacy money about to go to?

The setup is sweet they get in work and get out, Jessee had the right idea saying that it was a lot more money for less product. But when people want total control they want total control. Walt has never been a fan of any situation he's been in where he hasn't felt in charge... and when he doesn't feel in charge he's threatened and usually ends up doing some shit.

Jesse looks at Walt like a father... Mike wishes Jessee was his son, Jessee is eventually going to have to make a choice. If the poison shit ever gets out then it'll be an easy one for Jessee to make, especially since he just broke it off with the Girl and the boy on what he perceived to be advice from Walt

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

I watched the ending again and given the context of the conversation w/ the Icarus reference Walt was def throwing shots @ Mike...I just realized Jesse broke it off w/ the girl as well

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member

props....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yxf1IFgPH5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i liked it too.

sound hound is a mutha!

Somebody gonna die

they(walt, jessie), fucked up!

they were insulated as all as they let mike handle the business.

i see jessie meeting up with the chemical lady,

she had no clue as to who he was, now she knows, cant be good!

-mike is probably skimming of the top.

hes trying to get his granddaughters fund back to 2 million. asap

& bounce!

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

i'm listening to Bill Burr's podcast right now & he just said he's gonna be on next week's show. added plus!

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

And I also noticed that he put a price on the meth... the same stuff that he asked that chick he was going to kill if she could get her hands on it still... I'm sure he can get it for next to nothing, i mean he's paying for it by allowing her to live, so where is that extra money he's about to take on top of the legacy money about to go to?

it's methylamine, which a controlled precursor. so not exactly easy to come by in large quantity.

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor

Don't even know why Jesse listens to Walt on his personal life, especially when he doesn't have his own under control.

Jesse don't know shit about Walter's personal life...as far as he knows everything is fine between them. No idea Skylar cheated
or anything....Mike on the other hand, knows damn near everything about Walter White....why Walt is still alive I do not know
Mike could've taken WW out at any time....he already saved his life once and Jesse has proven he can make the shit on his own

I got a feeling I know how this is gonna end, not the particulars just the broad strokes. I hate to speculate though. Would rather just sit back and enjoy

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

The Jessie James comment by Mike was dope

Walt still didn't get what Jesse was saying. Dudes too greedy.

A showdowns looming

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Still think they're gonna end up EVENTUALLY cooking at the car wash after hours ... or some shit. Don't ask me how ... but that $800,000 investment in the business is just too much space to waste for simply money laundering purposes and shit.

I also think Tuco and Gus will return from the dead for an epic showdown with chemistry teacher & sidekick Pink.

:eek::eek::eek:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

it's methylamine, which a controlled precursor. so not exactly easy to come by in large quantity.

no but she was in on it from the beginning it would seem with gus and them which is why she was worried about all the heat coming down on her when she tried to have everyone killed like a dumbass.

it would seem that he could at least get it discounted because her life is in the balance...

he said his supplier said this one was free but the next was gonna cost a lot so get ready to pay for it...his supplier is the chick whose life he's in control of at the moment

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member

My take:

1. Mike is desperate and getting irrational. If he has the experience in the game that they depict, then he knew from jump that his days on the street were numbered when they took his men's money. Few men, whoever they are, are unquestionably loyal when facing what is probably mandatory life in the fed system. He might go, 3, 4 even 8 or 9 for 10. But he aint getting 10 for 10 on loyalty and he knows it. IMO, he is making a desperate move to stack as much cash as possible for his grandaughter before the curtain closes, and paying off the surviving crew just buys him a little time to do it. It's possible, but fuck the $, he is not going 10 for 10, or 8 for 8 at this point on men willing to take heavy time for cash. Unless the writers are sacrificing authenticity on the issue, aint gonna happen, and an experienced crook would know it.

2. I don't think it could be any clearer that Walt was referring to Mike in his Icarus comment. I always thought that at least part of what Gus was saying when he cut Victor's throat was "first one mf cooks meth, now the whole damn world thinks they can cook meth", and how he felt about folks getting out of their lanes. Walt is smart as shit if nothing else, and I suspect he figured out the situation as well as Mike did, and realizes that Mike's situation is gonna take care of itself. I suspect that a some point some new player gets introduced to the mix that will be his real problem. There are plenty of weeks until the series finale.

3. Not sure I buy Jesse picking a side against Walt again, or picking at all. Nothing he does changes the power equation, and he knows it. I'm betting on him staying in his lane as someone suggested above.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

i

they(walt, jessie), fucked up!

-mike is probably skimming of the top.

hes trying to get his granddaughters fund back to 2 million. asap

& bounce!

yep thats the only reason he came back the first place
The Jessie James comment by Mike was dope

Walt still didn't get what Jesse was saying. Dudes too greedy.

A showdowns looming

lol dude is greedy that comment walt made was about mike. if walt sees a opportunity is over for mike.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Thinking about it

I was wondering if Walt was asking about the money, not because he wants more, but because he feels Mike isn't keeping it 100 with the money. Mike might be taking a little extra for himself, so he wanted to go over the percentages.

My take:

1. Mike is desperate and getting irrational. If he has the experience in the game that they depict, then he knew from jump that his days on the street were numbered when they took his men's money. Few men, whoever they are, are unquestionably loyal when facing what is probably mandatory life in the fed system. He might go, 3, 4 even 8 or 9 for 10. But he aint getting 10 for 10 on loyalty and he knows it. IMO, he is making a desperate move to stack as much cash as possible for his grandaughter before the curtain closes, and paying off the surviving crew just buys him a little time to do it. It's possible, but fuck the $, he is not going 10 for 10, or 8 for 8 at this point on men willing to take heavy time for cash. Unless the writers are sacrificing authenticity on the issue, aint gonna happen, and an experienced crook would know it.

Mike has no choice but to hope they keep quiet as long as they pay. At least they would have some incentive.

What's Mike's other option, kill all of them?

One good thing is he might be desperate, but he's not getting sloppy.

Last edited:

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

props....

No sir!
That shit was banging & one of the best parts of that ep:yes:

For the upteenth time, you KNOW you dont HAVE to :smh: search for SHIT with the RealPlayer prgm right?
Just do it yourself:dunno: but you're welcome to search if you wish:dunno:

I do take it that the flow of this show has more than a few of y'all hyped & excited like kids before Xmas but some of y'all seem to be over analyzing a lot that goes on, then choosing to go on some wild assed tangents by choice.

My suggestions, fuck a podcast & whatever hints y'all may be looking for because it seems like ducktales as they aint really trying to hip y'all to shit IMHO other than water cooler chatter & all types of speculations just like in this thread.
There's only like 5 eps to go b4 the break that will end in the Summer of '13.

Bottom line is big headed Walt THINKS he knows the biz but doesnt know shit from shinola as he's just a talented cook who may & could have had a head in the biz like Gus but lacks experience, the contacts, the savvy plus know how no matter how smart he THINKS he is so the whole shibangbang is going to be a self combustive situation in a matter of time with that same dickhead attitude, the price of Breaking Bad, so to speak.

He already cut off his nose to spite his face killing Gus because he himself wasnt playing by the rules with his whole team (HIS responsibility from Skylar to Hank).
What, he's gonna kill Mike now to totally destroy his face to spite his face?:hmm:
Mike DOES THIS while Walt THINKS he does based on the little he has done.

Mike shouldnt cut the team's ends & hush $ from just his own as he aint sanction that hit to fuck up the $$$. Plus he cant even handle the one on one from NEITHER one of them so he needs to play his fucking position or he should get slapped the fuck up on principles, FOH:angry:

He's a fucking idiot who fucked up a potentially good thing once he stepped into the big leagues, fuck all them other collateral damages from b4 that.

peace

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

One good thing is he might be desperate, but he's not getting sloppy.

Idk...letting that chic live was sloppy...we still don't know if he has a leash on her yet...she could be a way for Walt to get Mike out of the picture or @ least get him in check...I'm pretty sure Walt would be partial to her idea of killing off Mike's team :dunno:

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

i don't view walt's perspective as being greedy though

like mike, he is also trying to stack for rainy days

but from his pov, some of mike's equations just ain't adding up

walt might not really know the street game

but that mofo does know science & mathematics very well

and the game doesn't do those kind of numbers without his work

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

watchin scarface on amc, hector was one of sosa's guys:lol:

ding ding

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

walt on some ignant shit with the cars

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

The song Skinny Pete was playing in the music shop.

main.jpg

And can somebody tell me what the fuck happened to Walter's cancer?

He damn near died in Season 2 now no more coughing up blood?

He's in remission?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

hahahahhahaha she still in that old jeep

cozmic33

Star
Registered

Walt is making the mistake every drug dealer does which is drawing too much attention to himself

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
Yoo that's a bad ass way to commit suicide tho..knowing ur ass gonna be saved regardless

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk