Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered
Yeah, it seems he's going to have to. Too emotional without her "control" over him now

walt is fucking up with how he's handling skylar. that situation will end up being his demise. :smh:

great fucking show. :thumbsup:

walt has to kill skylar if he dosent she will kill him or do something equally as bad
walts on a power trip hes never had it before and dosent know how to control it
i see jessie figuring everything out before the end then merking walt.

I want Walt to kill Skylar but as fucked up as he is this season I don't think he'll ever go there...he'd sooner cave-in and distance himself from the family before he kills her imo...Jesse is gonna get got...@ this point he is just tagging along w/ no purpose/reason...cats like that always seem to get it first...he's being loyal to a fault now

If Walt kills Skylar, who is going to watch his kids. IDGAF about Walt Jrs. Punk ass, but I don't even think Walt thinks he can raise the baby by himself

marca

Rising Star
OG Investor
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

I want Walt to kill Skylar but as fucked up as he is this season I don't think he'll ever go there...he'd sooner cave-in and distance himself from the family before he kills her imo...Jesse is gonna get got...@ this point he is just tagging along w/ no purpose/reason...cats like that always seem to get it first...he's being loyal to a fault now

its no longer a want that last convo she pretty much said it, "I was waiting for the cancer to come back." for walt to die, she told him she didnt have a good plan but was willing to anything to get away from him ................... she will kill him.
so hes gonna have to strike first or get fucked.

true jessie is just following but that girl and child will get threatened again then hes gonna have to act one way or another, and once he sees walt for the danger hes truly become, its going to be him or walt.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member

this shit is getting irritatingly stupid now!

& we have to wait another year for the conclusion, wack!

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

its no longer a want that last convo she pretty much said it, "I'm was waiting for the cancer to come back." for walt to die, she told him she didnt have a good plan but was willing to anything to get away from him ................... she will kill him.
so hes gonna have to strike first or get fucked.

true jessie is just following but that girl and child will get threatened again then hes gonna have to act one way or another, and once he sees walt for the danger hes truly become, its going to be him or walt.

Jesse broke it off w/ the chic and her kid...I don't see them being back in the picture but you never know...and ya I could see Skylar doing some dumb shit like pointing a gun and Walt in anger or some stupid shit...idk I just don't see him plotting to kill her...if it happens I'm thinking it'll be by accident

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

i don't view walt's perspective as being greedy though

like mike, he is also trying to stack for rainy days

but from his pov, some of mike's equations just ain't adding up

walt might not really know the street game

but that mofo does know science & mathematics very well

and the game doesn't do those kind of numbers without his work
ok, last night's ep sh!t cans this theory

with that unpredictable purchase of two new, shiny whips :smh:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

yeah its obvious with Walt's new confidence and spending habits it will be his downfall.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Remember he's "just" leasing them :lol: last nite's ep really annoyed me...the characters were just all acting outta place...I never thought there'd be an ep where Hank was the favorite

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

maybe shooting a woman in the head is too much for tv, but I like how Mike admitted he was sexist, because I just new they would have pussied out to kill her when Mike had shown up at her house.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Walt sure lays that blame & guilt thick on Skylar. Seems like 3 or 4 of these first 4 episodes they've ended it with him placing the blame back on her. Whether telling her directly, or playing the victim last week when talking to her sister about how she cheated on him, etc. Walt plays that victim roll as well, despite his history, shit :lol: . Skylar is losing her marbles.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

did this motherfucker say just wait for the cancer to come back?

the next day skylar would be dead by apparent suicide
im so tired of this motherfucker most despicable character on tv

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

did this motherfucker say just wait for the cancer to come back?

the next day skylar would be dead by apparent suicide
im so tired of this motherfucker most despicable character on tv

She's TRYING to play hardball (in response) with Heisenberg. She gon' learn ... SOON :eek::lol:

tumblr_lbj323hIXH1qze5g2o1_500.gif

tumblr_m6o0rm3tiJ1ruabnzo1_500.gif

furlough

Platinum Member

yeah its obvious with Walt's new confidence and spending habits it will be his downfall.

Remember he's "just" leasing them :lol: last nite's ep really annoyed me...the characters were just all acting outta place...I never thought there'd be an ep where Hank was the favorite
:lol: hank was the only one that acted like he had some gd sense last night

like someone mentioned above, the writers continue to manipulate our love/hate relationships between characters

walt used to be my mans, now i'm starting to dislike dood & his new found arrogance

& jesse done turned into a sensitive, caring mofo, lol

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

:lol: hank was the only one that acted like he had some gd sense last night

like someone mentioned above, the writers continue to manipulate our love/hate relationships between characters

walt used to be my mans, now i'm starting to dislike dood & his new found arrogance

& jesse done turned into a sensitive, caring mofo, lol

Ya man they're trying very hard to make us hate Walt and they seem to be easily succeeding

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Ya man they're trying very hard to make us hate Walt and they seem to be easily succeeding

As Gilligan has noted in recent years - the process of turning Mr. Chips into Scarface, and seeing who actually rides along with him, or just gives up and realizes he's a shitty human being on the whole and has fucked up many a time / impacted many lives around him as the once lowly chemistry teacher battling cancer.

KP404

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Because Skylar always makes the number with the bacon and at the beginning of this season we saw Walt make the bacon number, I think by the end Skylar will be dead. Either Walt kills her or someone else kills her, but she will be dead when Walt buys that machine gun

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

As Gilligan has noted in recent years - the process of turning Mr. Chips into Scarface, and seeing who actually rides along with him, or just gives up and realizes he's a shitty human being on the whole and has fucked up many a time / impacted many lives around him as the once lowly chemistry teacher battling cancer.

Ya but the transformation is too sudden for me to be plausible...@ least Scarface had a growing coke habit that helped demonize him :lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Because Skylar always makes the number with the bacon and at the beginning of this season we saw Walt make the bacon number, I think by the end Skylar will be dead. Either Walt kills her or someone else kills her, but she will be dead when Walt buys that machine gun

Good take, KP. Supposedly the story has played out over the course of 1 year the first 4+ seasons now as of 4 eps into season 5. She made him the "51" in bacon this episode, whereas he did his own "52" with the restaurant meal (flashing forward) in season 5, episode 1 - first scene.

Ya but the transformation is too sudden for me to be plausible...@ least Scarface had a growing coke habit that helped demonize him :lol:

Well ... he has been running up a shitload of bad acts ever since adopting the Heisenberg alter ego later in season 1, or whenever in season 2. He's directly and indirectly been involved in several murders. He's been a loose cannon for quite awhile now, but now thinks he's a true hard ass since Gustavo was offed.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Always been a fan of the Breaking Good podcast. They do a good job breaking down the episodes, and have some funny responses when they deal with fan/listener email as some good points are brought up with those discussions as well. I prefer to listen to my podcasts in X2 speed on my Ipod as I listen to a shitload of them for shows, MMA, sports and whatnot. Makes it easier to get through all the shows as they (Breaking Good) and some others can sometimes run a bit long. Good to have on in the background though. They did a good job with some of the heavier subject matter in seasons 3 and 4 - especially with all the goings on with the twins, Hector, Gus, and the cooks.

http://baldmove.com/category/breaking-good-a-breaking-bad-podcast/

http://www.tv.com/news/breaking-bad-time-out-29262/

269153_239835479372010_230309390324619_796258_8178839_n-150x150.jpg

breakingbad_heisenhat.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Well ... he has been running up a shitload of bad acts ever since adopting the Heisenberg alter ego later in season 1, or whenever in season 2. He's directly and indirectly been involved in several murders. He's been a loose cannon for quite awhile now, but now thinks he's a true hard ass since Gustavo was offed.

Ya you right...w/ Gus out the way we see Walt for who he really is I guess

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Ya you right...w/ Gus out the way we see Walt for who he really is I guess

Leroy - Yeah ... over the past 4+ seasons (or 1 year in New Mexico time) ... he's broken bad a long time ago. It's one thing to be involved with the crystal meth fabrication & trade end of things ... it's another thing to be involved in all the violence on the perimeter, whether warranted or not. I think Jesse realized how deep they were truly in back in season 3 (or earlier). Walt running over those 2 guys who were planning on doing Jesse wrong in that drug transaction. Jesse was gonna shoot them, or get shot up. Walt ran them over and then shot one of them point-blank and told Jesse to "run" ... he also gave the go-ahead/hit on Gayle by telling Pinkman - "Do it, Jesse ... do it now!" with Jesse going there and blasting Gayle point blank in the fucking face ... with Victor arriving just a bit too late on the scene. That could have very well been them getting their throats slit by Fring in season 4, episode 1 - Box Cutter in 2011. Only problem though is that Gus had to keep them around ... as a whole they were too valuable. Way too much money to be made in the lucrative CMeth trade for all parties involved ... Fring / White / Pinkman / several others.

That's what's got us so intrigued (while laughing along here) as BGOL fans of the show. We know that the real Walter White is so random family man / former high school chem' teacher. He's just made some SERIOUSLY fucked up decisions in the pursuit of major financial gain in order to "provide for his family once he's gone". We still see him shitting bricks with the threats from Fring ... or trying to 1-up the man (Fring). The ONLY way he was truly able to get to Gustavo in the end was by cooperating with Hector Salamanca and bringing him on board as a decoy/set-up. Lure him (Fring) in with the cheese/bait (Salamanca) ... and then rig that fucking wheelchair with explosives. Murder-suicide. Walt came damn close near the end of season 4 there with the car park plant of the bomb, and then peering over from the adjacent building's rooftop with the binoculars. Fring had a 6th sense he was being set up though, and thought better of driving away in his Volvo. Spidey senses were tingling, and Baldy had to involve Salamanca to blast him.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member

this fool thought he was coming home to

some big birthday bash! :lol::lol::lol:

homie got re-heated rotisseire chicken, & a loony acting bitch!

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Ya I guess I wanted to believe he was doing it for his family/$$$ but it stopped being about that a long time ago and he's been feeding his ego for a minute tryna be on some cowboy shit

Leroy - Yeah ... over the past 4+ seasons (or 1 year in New Mexico time) ... he's broken bad a long time ago. It's one thing to be involved with the crystal meth fabrication & trade end of things ... it's another thing to be involved in all the violence on the perimeter, whether warranted or not. I think Jesse realized how deep they were truly in back in season 3 (or earlier). Walt running over those 2 guys who were planning on doing Jesse wrong in that drug transaction. Jesse was gonna shoot them, or get shot up. Walt ran them over and then shot one of them point-blank and told Jesse to "run" ... he also gave the go-ahead/hit on Gayle by telling Pinkman - "Do it, Jesse ... do it now!" with Jesse going there and blasting Gayle point blank in the fucking face ... with Victor arriving just a bit too late on the scene. That could have very well been them getting their throats slit by Fring in season 4, episode 1 - Box Cutter in 2011. Only problem though is that Gus had to keep them around ... as a whole they were too valuable. Way too much money to be made in the lucrative CMeth trade for all parties involved ... Fring / White / Pinkman / several others.

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

He's on the run.. using a fake identity.. Maybe her and the kids are in protective custody.. ?

And why would Walt kill his own wife?.. Isn't she and the kids the reason he got into this in the first place?..

bborn

Rising Star
Registered

peace

this fool thought he was coming home to

some big birthday bash! :lol::lol::lol:

homie got re-heated rotisseire chicken, & a loony acting bitch!

I can't get the image out of my head of when he went to his ex partner & ex chick's crib for that big galla jam, knowing that he thinks that he's smarter & 'better' than him/them.

You're man thinks he's gonna walk into a bash like that through all the things he's [put himself]been through over the past year:lol::lol:

The Consequences of Breaking Bad, "BITCH!"
:roflmao2::roflmao2:
Let it ALL burn.

Jesse's getting $$ & things are quiet &normal onhis end.
Why shouldnt he be grateful, humbled & a better person especially when he's not on the lookout for foul shit?

Was waiting for Skylar to do the cruicified bellyflop but she chose the WadeInTheWater approach.

& They BETTER get Hank upoff of that case as his detective skills are turning into Spidey senses, forcing him to start throwing in all possibilities - he's NOT going to let the two phones things go nor the fact that another cook & a whole other establishment is still brewing up under all that $, connections & structure.

He NEVER wanted any type of promotions not just the El Paso deal withthe bigger boys.

Think he wont be still brewing on his own loose ends even if not on the case?

peace

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Ya I guess I wanted to believe he was doing it for his family/$$$ but it stopped being about that a long time ago and he's been feeding his ego for a minute tryna be on some cowboy shit

Well said. Very much the Wild, Wild West at times there in ABQ, NM.

He's just damn lucky he hasn't been killed yet, nor have any of his family members. Hell, his brother-in-law should be lying dead in that damn parking lot still with bullet holes in his forehead from one of the twins. Season 3 / Episode 7 / One Minute ... only reason Hank survived was because the homie said - "Too easy", and then went back and gathered his axe giving Hank time to gather the bullet for his gun. Hell ... Jesse and Walt are lucky TUCO's crazy ass didn't kill them back in season 2, let alone GUS or others in seasons 3 or 4. Walt's somehow one-upped muthafuckas for a year :eek::lol:

furlough

Platinum Member

all i know is, they better pick this sh!t up

unless they are planning to sneak another season in

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Honestly I can see Skyler killing herself and the kids to "save" them from Heisenberg

marca

Rising Star
OG Investor

Well said. Very much the Wild, Wild West at times there in ABQ, NM.

He's just damn lucky he hasn't been killed yet, nor have any of his family members. Hell, his brother-in-law should be lying dead in that damn parking lot still with bullet holes in his forehead from one of the twins. Season 3 / Episode 7 / One Minute ... only reason Hank survived was because the homie said - "Too easy", and then went back and gathered his axe giving Hank time to gather the bullet for his gun. Hell ... Jesse and Walt are lucky TUCO's crazy ass didn't kill them back in season 2, let alone GUS or others in seasons 3 or 4. Walt's somehow one-upped muthafuckas for a year :eek::lol:
exactly! walt thinks he big bad man on the block now so he acting like it, skylar threatened that told him she was gonna do what ever to take kids from him, walts response you wanna take me on. walt started this for his family soon hes the one who will tear his family apart.