Breaking Bad *series finale 9/29/2013

W.M.D.

Support BGOL
Registered
Re: The Official " Breaking Bad Season 5 " thread

I fucking hate everything about Skylar. I wish nobody noticed she was in the pool and her bitch ass drowned.

Count23

International
International Member

skylar is gonna get walt caught up:smh:

cozmic33

Star
Registered

Man jessie isn't thinking. they need to just let mike off that chick.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

once again they are going easy on the woman, if some guy had fucked with their business like that again they would have merked his ass

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Damn, Skylar said "I was waiting for the cancer to come back!" :eek:

Ruthless bitch!

prospect

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have a feeling Lydia or Skylar is going to bring everything down....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered

I guess I'm the only one that hates Walt more than Skylar. I'm to the point now that I can't wait until Walt is merked or locked up. This is a great show but I'm glad it's wrapping up. Too few likable characters. It needs to end in the most tragic way possible.

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

what happened to Walt's car, i can't remember???? & the copy that i downloaded didn't have the subtitles for the different language, was it supposed to be that way?

W.M.D.

Support BGOL
Registered

I guess I'm the only one that hates Walt more than Skylar. I'm to the point now that I can't wait until Walt is merked or locked up. This is a great show but I'm glad it's wrapping up. Too few likable characters. It needs to end in the most tragic way possible.

I know thats what the writers are going for. In the beginning you were supposed to root for walt then slowly start to hate him. IM not there yet I still like Walt seeing him flip the script on skylar telling her sister that she cheated on him made me happy. It was about time she was made out to loook like the asshole, the same way she was doing walt.

Traveler

Rising Star
Registered

what happened to Walt's car, i can't remember???? & the copy that i downloaded didn't have the subtitles for the different language, was it supposed to be that way?

He intentionally had an accident with Hank in the car when Hank wanted him to pull up at the laundromat/cook site.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

So according to what Walt said @ the dinner party the 1st four seasons of Breaking Bad up until this point represents only 1 year...but then we'll get to his 52nd birthday by the end if this season :confused: that just kinda iggs me

And Walt is handling his bitch whore of a wife the wrong way...he seems delusional and doesn't realize he needs to give her space...and that's twice now Mike let the bitch live...idk it seems all the characters are making illogical decisions for the sake of advancing the story...I'm not feeling that

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Yoo that's a bad ass way to commit suicide tho..knowing ur ass gonna be saved regardless

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Na she did it on purpose to manipulate the situation and get Hank/his dumb wife to take the kids...when she was underwater her mouth was closed and she was breathing thru her nose...she had no intention of drowning herself

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i just started watching season 1......my mama turned me on to this shit..
i've been missin out.

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered

Na she did it on purpose to manipulate the situation and get Hank/his dumb wife to take the kids...when she was underwater her mouth was closed and she was breathing thru her nose...she had no intention of drowning herself

:lol: you're right but she was not "breathing" through her nose unless she has gills.

I guess I'm the only one who kind of likes skylar. At first I absolutely hated her, but she at least seems somewhat concerned with her family. If you think about she's the only one not profiting from Walt's business. She at understands the need to launder money and not be flashy. The affair with Ted was shady of course, but Walt was fucking up as a husband. The move to give Ted money was solely to prevent the IRS from looking into the finances. Eres a good chance she snitches, but it's more likely that Walt's ego gets them caught...the same ego that had him in too deep in the first place.

Walt also needs to listen to Mike more (again his ego fucking him up) to keep this thing moving.

Finally, I hope the next casualty is Walt Jr. Off that dude. He's the most annoying character on TV and if he survives this show is a failure.

sj808

Support BGOL
Registered

I been saying this... Walt's arrogance is going to get him done. The way he got him and his son the car was some straight Sam Rothstein shit. Like dude think seriously thinks he is Scarface now.

But I don't know about yall, but the more and more the episodes go by... it feels like either Jesse or Skylar gets murked (judging on the opening diner scene in the beginning of the season). We all know he gets his cancer back and we all know he is by himself. When Jesse gave him that watch, it just shows how loyal and dedicated Jesse is to him. Through all the bullshit they've done, Jesse still calls him "Mr. White". So much respect is there.

I don't think Skylar will talk because she can't testify against him (remember when she said that when she canceled the divorce). She is just trying to solve this shit on her own. If anything, Lydia is going to fuck them up. She is on some straight panic type shit.

The women of Breaking Bad is going to contribute to the downfall... but don't sleep on Jesse finding out how Brock got poison'd.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Poor jessie everybody takes advantage of him , Walter, gus & now the german lady

Also his not getting any big story plot this season so far

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Skylar is becoming a tad more likeable

That showdown with her and Walt is good writing

Hank getting off the case is good for Walt.

Anyone notice how Jesse still has the same car. I forgot all about that, and would have thought he got something new. Odd how the young cat is the one who is keeping things on the low.

Walt seeing the Eisenberg hat and changing his mind on the car.

Damn that was ugly ass Pontiac, and pea soup green :lol:

Jesse being manipulated like that :smh:

She can't be trusted, Mike needs to take care of her. She's falling apart putting on the wrong shoes.

Poor jessie everybody takes advantage of him , Walter, gus & now the german lady

Also his not getting any big story plot this season so far

Dude deserves a quiet season

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

She can't be trusted, Mike needs to take care of her. She's falling apart putting on the wrong shoes.

Ya I'm disappointed @ the writing and characters doing shit they normally wouldn't do...I can't even chalk it up to desperation cuz Mike even had sense enough to say let's take a break after I kill the bitch and he let Walt who has no sense of the business end of things talk him into keeping her alive...he is uncharacteristically letting Walt push him into doing too much dumb shit when he should have better sense of the game/consequences to know he can't help his granddaughter if he's dead

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Finally, I hope the next casualty is Walt Jr. Off that dude. He's the most annoying character on TV and if he survives this show is a failure.

Idk why but seeing him in the car revving up the engine got on my nerves :lol:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

And fuck Skylar and her sister...quintessential white bitches :smh:

bigjayler

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mike's line-"Ok, she's dead" talking about Lydia straight cracked me the fuck up LOL

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor

walt is fucking up with how he's handling skylar. that situation will end up being his demise. :smh:

great fucking show. :thumbsup:

marca

Rising Star
OG Investor

walt has to kill skylar if he dosent she will kill him or do something equally as bad
walts on a power trip hes never had it before and dosent know how to control it
i see jessie figuring everything out before the end then merking walt.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

walt has to kill skylar if he dosent she will kill him or do something equally as bad
walts on a power trip hes never had it before and dosent know how to control it
i see jessie figuring everything out before the end then merking walt.

I want Walt to kill Skylar but as fucked up as he is this season I don't think he'll ever go there...he'd sooner cave-in and distance himself from the family before he kills her imo...Jesse is gonna get got...@ this point he is just tagging along w/ no purpose/reason...cats like that always seem to get it first...he's being loyal to a fault now