BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
FMhkoBvXIAc1I3x
FMhhKXeWQAE-Rip
Where did the money go? Did he steal and lose all of it?

This is who the Venezuelans and Cubans put a battery in their back?

I’m sorry, if I’m a rebel in any of these Russian backed nations, I’m heading to the capital right away and seeking that fade.

To quote 50 cent, “this isn’t an assault, this is an insult.”

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was in the store and heard a white lady talking to a black lady about Russia and the war as if we're in a war;Americans aren't in no fucking war so why are people acting as if?Russia is going to Russia and that's that but I don't want to hear no black person talking getting all concerned about shiiit but the market and who's going to hire their black ass for a job.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is where we end this. I'm quoting Forbes, CCN, and Al Jazeera. You posting from celebritynetworth.com Yo list doesn't exist. FOH

Listen, If I had a weak position, I wouldn't wanna debate me either...first smart move you've made.

Putin’s not on Forbes’ list of billionaires.…but in their estimation, back in 2017, he was worth over 200 billion.... however, there are several other billionaires who also aren't on that list...ie, people who can't legally show how they got their money...

But you got a list... :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao3: :roflmao2:

The naivete of some of the board's members is :roflmao2:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

image.jpg

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The NATO excuse is complete bullshit.

And it excludes what Ukraine actually wants. If a sovereign nation chooses to be part of a treaty, Russia doesn't get to just invade them. And I feel the same way when the US has don't that stupid shit and toppled democratically elected leaders in Central America.