BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have no point. I can do this all day. Where yo list of oligarchs not on the list? Yo list don't exist, right.

• Kirill Shamalov, Russia’s youngest billionaire and Putin’s former son-in-law
  • Petr Fradkov, head of Promsvyazbank (itself already sanctioned) and son of former head of FSB
  • Denis Bortnikov, deputy president of VTB
  • Yury Slyusar, director of United Aircraft Corp.
  • Elena Georgieva, chair of the board of Novicom Bank

Here are the Russians sanctioned this week:

Sergei Sergeevich Ivanov, son of Sergei Borisovich Ivanov

Sergei Borisovich Ivanov is one of Putin's closest allies who previously served as the chief of staff of the presidential executive office and deputy prime minister and defense minister of Russia before becoming special presidential representative for environmental protection, ecology and transport. He served alongside Putin in the KGB and later became a permanent member of the Security Council of the Russian Federation.

His son, Sergei Sergeevich Ivanov, is the CEO of the Russian state-owned diamond mining company Alrosa and a board member of Gazprombank, Russia’s third-largest financial institution.

Andrey Patrushev, son of Nikolai Platonovich Patrushev

Nikolai Platonovich Patrushev also served in the KGB with Putin, later became head of the Federal Security Service, the main successor agency to the Soviet Union’s KGB. Patrushev is now secretary of the Russian Federation Security Council and was previously sanctioned in 2018. He was also implicated in the fatal radiation poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian intelligence official who defected to the West.

Ivan Igorevich Sechin, son of Igor Ivanovich Sechin

Igor Ivanovich Sechin is CEO, chairman of the management board and deputy chairman of the board of directors of Rosneft, one of the world’s largest publicly traded oil companies.
He also served as deputy prime minister of the Russian Federation from 2008 until 2012. The former Soviet military interpreter helped secure a $16 billion deal with BP, which gave the Russian company a 5 percent stake in the British oil company, Reuters reported in 2011.

Alexander Aleksandrovich Vedyakhin

Vedyakhin currently serves as first deputy chairman of the executive board of Sberbank, Russia’s largest financial institution
that was also sanctioned this week.

Andrey Sergeyevich Puchkov

A high-ranking executive at VTB Bank, Russia's second-largest financial institution that was sanctioned this week, Puchkov was previously chairman of the FC Dynamo Moscow football club, according to The Wall Street Journal, and several other companies, including multiple real estate endeavors.

VTB was dropped by a U.S. lobbying firm after sanctions were announced. Its website no longer appears to be functional.

Yuriy Alekseyevich Soloviev

Soloviev is also a VTB Bank executive
, having previously worked at Lehman Brothers and Deutsch Bank in London. He is currently the chairman of the board of directors of FC Dynamo Moscow football club.

Galina Olegovna Ulyutina, Soloviev’s wife, was previously implicated in a golden passport scheme, according to the U.S. Treasury Department. Such an arrangement allows wealthy foreigners to gain citizenship in exchange for a minimum amount of investment in certain countries.

You really think only the richest people make these lists?

:lol:

Hard to believe people are that naive nowadays...

You think he made these guys...but allowed them to get richer than him (Putin) :lol:

Peep game...he pulled the same move as MBS

Is Vladimir Putin Secretly The Richest Person In The World?

February 24, 2022 by Brian Warner

Reportedly one of Putin's most crucial power grabs took place in July 2003 when he very publicly arrested Russia's then-richest citizen, Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Khodorkovsky was literally pulled off his own private jet, placed in handcuffs and put on trial in Moscow. At the time he was worth $15 billion. In May 2005, he was found guilty and sentenced to 9 years in prison. He was then further charged with money laundering and embezzlement.

Mikhail Khodorkovsky spent 10 years in a Siberian prison before being released in December 2013.

According to longtime Putin critic Bill Browder, a hedge fund manager who was ousted from Russia in 2005, upon seeing what happened to Mikhail Khodorkovsky, all of Russia's billionaire industrialists promptly made the trek to Moscow to ask what they had to do to avoid the same fate.
According to testimony Browder gave to the US Senate Judiciary Committee in 2017 here's how the scheme went down:

"After Khodorkovsky's conviction the other oligarchs went to Putin and asked him what they needed to do to avoid sitting in the same cage as Khodorkovsky. From what followed, it appeared that Putin's answer was, "Fifty per cent." He wasn't saying 50% for the Russian government or the presidential administration of Russia, but 50% for Vladimir Putin personally."

Later in his testimony, Browder lays it all out:

"Putin is one of the richest men in the world. I estimate that he has accumulated $200 billion of ill-gotten gains from these types of operations over his 17 years in power."

Like I said earlier. There are SEVERAL similar articles that all echo my argument.

By your account, the Rothschilds arent that wealthy, because they aren't on any richest family lists...

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The NATO excuse is complete bullshit.

Of course the NATO excuse is bullshit. How the fuck is he gonna call NATO a "hostile alliance" when it is a defensive alliance that hasn't fired a single shot at anyone in its' 70-year history?

I don't care.. anyone saying this war is the fault of NATO or US is a fucking moron. Even a lot of mainstream leftists who are critical of US imperialism aren't making those claims.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Of course the NATO excuse is bullshit. How the fuck is he gonna call NATO a "hostile alliance" when it is a defensive alliance that hasn't fired a single shot at anyone in its' 70-year history?

I don't care.. anyone saying this war is the fault of NATO or US is a fucking moron. Even a lot of mainstream leftists who are critical of US imperialism aren't making those claims.
Facts Ukraine isn't even joining NATO they've requested it's been talks and it's never gone anywhere.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But, yet you say the 4 - 5 female warriors and generals had no place in war. Now you making excuses for why they fought and saying it's more men?

:cmonson:

Exactly. Ukraine is famous for female soldiers going back to WWII. One of the most successful snipers of all time is a Ukrainian woman:

But hey, this is BGOL, don't let facts interrupt a narrative...

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
You really think only the richest people make these lists?

Hard to believe people are that naive nowadays...

You think he made these guys...but allowed them to get richer than him (Putin) :lol:

Peep game...he pulled the same move as MBS

Is Vladimir Putin Secretly The Richest Person In The World?

February 24, 2022 by Brian Warner

Reportedly one of Putin's most crucial power grabs took place in July 2003 when he very publicly arrested Russia's then-richest citizen, Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Khodorkovsky was literally pulled off his own private jet, placed in handcuffs and put on trial in Moscow. At the time he was worth $15 billion. In May 2005, he was found guilty and sentenced to 9 years in prison. He was then further charged with money laundering and embezzlement.

Mikhail Khodorkovsky spent 10 years in a Siberian prison before being released in December 2013.

According to longtime Putin critic Bill Browder, a hedge fund manager who was ousted from Russia in 2005, upon seeing what happened to Mikhail Khodorkovsky, all of Russia's billionaire industrialists promptly made the trek to Moscow to ask what they had to do to avoid the same fate.
According to testimony Browder gave to the US Senate Judiciary Committee in 2017 here's how the scheme went down:

"After Khodorkovsky's conviction the other oligarchs went to Putin and asked him what they needed to do to avoid sitting in the same cage as Khodorkovsky. From what followed, it appeared that Putin's answer was, "Fifty per cent." He wasn't saying 50% for the Russian government or the presidential administration of Russia, but 50% for Vladimir Putin personally."

Later in his testimony, Browder lays it all out:

"Putin is one of the richest men in the world. I estimate that he has accumulated $200 billion of ill-gotten gains from these types of operations over his 17 years in power."

Like I said earlier. There are SEVERAL similar articles that all echo my argument.

By your account, the Rothschilds arent that wealthy, because they aren't on any richest family lists...

This is where we end this. I'm quoting Forbes, CCN, and Al Jazeera. You posting from celebritynetworth.com Yo list doesn't exist. FOH

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
From 2015

P1-BT123_CLINTO_9U_20150319181242.jpg

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You make no sense.

No.

You really think a person like Putin or Trump hold control of these global events.

You don't think there are those in rhe background, who allow world leaders to be a face for a greater cause?

The end of a long time of corruption is beginning.

Banking will never be the same after this.
So thinking stopping or sanctioning anything against someone knows chess moves ahead, what was coming is a joke.

Families that control central banks globally, no longer manipulate things to do what they want.

This is what all this is about.

Everything else is noise.
im saying the same thing as you. you think it's happening naturally, i think its an ACT

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Dept of Homeland Security has been giving warnings this whole month on cyber attacks from Russia in relation to this shit in Ukraine.

Been checking my emails and I’m getting hit with emails telling me my McAffee security is outdated and I need to update ASAP.

Got two texts this morning telling me to update.

The thing is I don’t use McAffee, that is a Russian based internet security service.

Keep a close eye on your emails, texts, phone calls.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How are the resident "free thinkers" going to stand out from the crowd if they are forced to deal in facts/reality? :lol:Watching them try to turn an ongoing event into a conspiracy that only "they" fully grasp is amazing to watch in real time. :lol: