BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

christop

Rising Star
Registered
And it excludes what Ukraine actually wants. If a sovereign nation chooses to be part of a treaty, Russia doesn't get to just invade them. And I feel the same way when the US has don't that stupid shit and toppled democratically elected leaders in Central America.
Not only that Putin basically said they don't recognize the sovereignty of the country which is a direct contradiction to what Russia said when Ukraine gave up the nukes they had.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:
Those javelins are fucking those tanks up.
Russians put those cages on to minimize the damage caused by the anti tank weapons but it obviously isn't that effective. :lol:This is one that fell off a bridge somehow and you can see the cage I am talking about.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:
Russians put those cages on to minimize the damage caused by the anti tank weapons but it obviously isn't that effective. :lol:This is one that fell off a bridge somehow and you can see the cage I am talking about.

There was a guy on Twitter telling people those awnings on the tanks weren't gonna work against javelins. Looks like homie was right.

madgoose

International
International Member
Dept of Homeland Security has been giving warnings this whole month on cyber attacks from Russia in relation to this shit in Ukraine.

Been checking my emails and I’m getting hit with emails telling me my McAffee security is outdated and I need to update ASAP.

Got two texts this morning telling me to update.

The thing is I don’t use McAffee, that is a Russian based internet security service.

Keep a close eye on your emails, texts, phone calls.

Yeah, I been getting those emails and messages on my PCs and mobiles for about a month now, London UK.

where is @Nzinga ?

_115637820_chappelle1.jpg

Dude that ain't how you get the goat fuckers attention, say something about HER Africa and she'll come runnin, gunnin, like she was Keith Murray!!!

It's all jokes until the Seargent Major yells "Fix Bayonets!"

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Now things are going to get really interesting I have a strong feeling President Biden and some US officials are doing a lot of shit in the background that is now coming to light………stay tune.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Now things are going to get really interesting I have a strong feeling President Biden and some US officials are doing a lot of shit in the background that is now coming to light………stay tune.
They really backing Putin into a corner

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
So, the U.S. wants to go after the oligarchs' lifestyle by taking their luxury possessions, but are hesitant, because they don't know who owns what. Why don't the U.S do to them like they do the American citizens? Take the shit anyway, and make you go to court to prove your side.