BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The problem a lot of us are having is that all our lives we've been told how great this Russian army is and we're learning that isn't the case. So it's basically cognitive dissonance. They're out there but they fucking suck

they are truly approaching this like it’s WWII.

No tactic. You can’t just run up in other countries now of days without completely paralyzing them from the air and sea first. We are seeing how shitting their technology is.

And best believe the Pentagon is watching all this via satellite like a PPV Tyson fight.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
Registered
Like I said, at this point it's the entire world versus Russia.
They are fighting and losing a military war, an economic war, and a social media war.
Could this provoke Putin into doing something completely regrettable for the world?

Man bro. First and foremost, fuck that CAC Putin.

But it seems like he is off his game, or real desperate. This move with invading Ukraine doesn’t make sense strategically. It seems rushed and didn’t have the prolonged run up and propaganda.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
Registered
they are truly approaching this like it’s WWII.

No tactic. You can’t just run up in other countries now of days without completely paralyzing them from the air and sea first. We are seeing out shitting their technology is.

And best believe the Pentagon is watching all this via satellite like a PPV Tyson fight.

US intelligence been spot on with this shit. Makes me wonder if they got assets at the highest level of Russian Military…or if they just got a lot of practice of listening in on electronic devices.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Man bro. First and foremost, fuck that CAC Putin.

But it seems like he is off his game, or real desperate. This move with invading Ukraine doesn’t make sense strategically. It seems rushed and didn’t have the prolonged run up and propaganda.

Yep.
He probably thought he could just overwhelm them with manpower alone from air, ground, and sea.
Their counter measures are very antithetical to what we have been informed about Russia.
Aside from the nukes, Russia seems weak here.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
US intelligence been spot on with this shit. Makes me wonder if they got assets at the highest level of Russian Military…or if they just got a lot of practice of listening in on electronic devices.

US satellite game is superior. I just think about the stuff I can see with weather related satellites. I can’t imagine how state-of-the-art the satellites the military uses.

I have no doubt in my mind they know exactly what is happening on ground and are seeing it real time. At night is different, but they still have technology for that.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Very informative vid, fam.

You got access to any of those other vids he was talking about at the end of this one? I ain’t finna pay for a Nebula subscription

He plugs the Nebula subscription at the end of every video. Unfortunately I don't have access to any of them, though I'd like to see them.

I don’t know about all this. Not buying that number.

I think it's possible if the US is sharing intelligence with Ukraine. If the Russian troop locations and movements are known, the Ukrainians could use the weapons other countries are giving them while simultaneously evacuating as many people as possible.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
He plugs the Nebula subscription at the end of every video. Unfortunately I don't have access to any of them, though I'd like to see them.

I think it's possible if the US is sharing intelligence with Ukraine. If the Russian troop locations and movements are known, the Ukrainians could use the weapons other countries are giving them while simultaneously evacuating as many people as possible.
The US is definitely sharing every bit of intelligence they have with Ukraine. Russians pop up and they're literally shooting ducks.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
No tactic. You can’t just run up in other countries now of days without completely paralyzing them from the air and sea first. We are seeing how shitting their technology is.

But it seems like he is off his game, or real desperate.
Nah, he's not off his game. Putin thought what he had was enough to do what he needed done. Now that he knows that that isn't the case, he'll bring the thunder. Going back to my mechanized infantry (tank gunner) training days, here's the problem with that: Sure, those tanks will make headway, and even capture parts of the city, BUT, anyone that has any training and knowledge in this will be quick to tell you, TANKS & URBAN WARFARE IS NOT IDEAL FOR TANKS, especially if it's a road game!!! There's limited air cover and VERY minimal ground support from the Calvary & infantry, which means, those tanks will be vulnerable from all sides to anti-tank weapons.

Artillery? Sure, if you don't mind multiple broken arrow scenarios. And being that we sent them Stinger missiles, those Hind-D copter pilots are going to have to make some business decisions when they try to provide low altitude air support. Sure, the other anti-armor weapons that Ukrainians have are effective, but with those LAWS and others, they're going to have to get closer to the tanks to make accurate shots. Putin could've "softened" them up with air and sea bombardments, but unless they razed the city COMPLETELY, they would not have been able to avoid an urban warfare situation. The most effective ground answer to urban warfare, is "door to door", and so far, it doesn't seem like the Russians want to do that.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
The problem a lot of us are having is that all our lives we've been told how great this Russian army is and we're learning that isn't the case. So it's basically cognitive dissonance. They're out there but they fucking suck
All our lives, through the early to mid 80s it was always Red scare, Mother Russia, terminator commando paratrooper cyborgs…..

These motherfuckers are looking like Imperial Troops getting taken out by a bunch of Ewoks in Return of the Jedi.

I never thought we’d see a real life “Red Dawn” film play out.

Shit is damn near unreal.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I don't remember being told how great the Russian army is/was. I remember the USSR (aka Russian) being equipped with overly expensive and outdated junk but they had nukes.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
Registered
US satellite game is superior. I just think about the stuff I can see with weather related satellites. I can’t imagine how state-of-the-art the satellites the military uses.

I have no doubt in my mind they know exactly what is happening on ground and are seeing it real time. At night is different, but they still have technology for that.

Damn…somebody queue the Weebay gif.

The US Satellite game is strong…and so is our drone game.

I wonder if some of these attacks on Russian convoys and shit is from US drones flown out of Poland and other places in the region…

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I don't remember being told how great the Russian army is/was. I remember the USSR (aka Russian) being equipped with overly expensive and outdated junk but they had nukes.
Outside of the HIND-D helicopter, I thought their stuff was inferior as well. Their "advantage" was, they had more crap.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

US military Intelligence is probably watching those satellites like a Top Down Real Time Strategy Game…

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
Registered
Nah, he's not off his game. Putin thought what he had was enough to do what he needed done. Now that he knows that that isn't the case, he'll bring the thunder. Going back to my mechanized infantry (tank gunner) training days, here's the problem with that: Sure, those tanks will make headway, and even capture parts of the city, BUT, anyone that has any training and knowledge in this will be quick to tell you, TANKS & URBAN WARFARE IS NOT IDEAL FOR TANKS, especially if it's a road game!!! There's limited air cover and VERY minimal ground support from the Calvary & infantry, which means, those tanks will be vulnerable from all sides to anti-tank weapons.

Artillery? Sure, if you don't mind multiple broken arrow scenarios. And being that we sent them Stinger missiles, those Hind-D copter pilots are going to have to make some business decisions when they try to provide low altitude air support. Sure, the other anti-armor weapons that Ukrainians have are effective, but with those LAWS and others, they're going to have to get closer to the tanks to make accurate shots. Putin could've "softened" them up with air and sea bombardments, but unless they razed the city COMPLETELY, they would not have been able to avoid an urban warfare situation. The most effective ground answer to urban warfare, is "door to door", and so far, it doesn't seem like the Russians want to do that.

Like that one vid that @APOPHIS posted…Russia is going off the playbook from when they invaded Georgia. When that shit in Georgia went down, the US was knee deep in Iraq and Afghanistan.

This is a different time, and the US has recently seen 2 insurgencies. I pretty sure they know how to quarterback and support one.

Them troops we just sent to Poland ain’t there just to chill. Them mufuckas puttin in work.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Like that one vid that @APOPHIS posted…Russia is going off the playbook from when they invaded Georgia. When that shit in Georgia went down, the US was knee deep in Iraq and Afghanistan.

This is a different time, and the US has recently seen 2 insurgencies. I pretty sure they know how to quarterback and support one.

Them troops we just sent to Poland ain’t there just to chill. Them mufuckas puttin in work.
One of the funniest threads in BGOL history….LMAO at the comments, where cats were trying to get ahold of family members in Atlanta thinking Russian Troops were outside the Waffle House.