BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
BREAKING SKY NEWS LONDON 19:23

Maxar satellite images reveal a 3 mile long convoy of Russian vehicles heading towards Kiev. About 40 miles out.
That’s a fucking fleet of sitting ducks

I must say if Belarus starts being super aggressive then Ukraine will really need outsiders….

I mean they fighting a percent of unorganized Russia troops with a goal to take out certain targets…
It’s not like Russia is killing anything that moves… I’ve seen plenty of clips where, Russia troops just letting Ukraine walk on by like it’s nothing

so clearly we know those individuals do present a threat

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“It was in violation of a president's responsibility to defend our nation and defend the cause of freedom”

wtf Was going on in Russia that was gonna threaten us…

like I need to know, just to so we can understand, the hardon with helping Ukraine

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ukrainian Americans watch in horror, unable to help their families, as Russia invades
Ukrainian Americans united in San Francisco City Hall to protest Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Many are repeatedly checking in with family or friends in Ukraine, but feel powerless to help them. Insider spoke to the demonstrators about how they are coping with the first days of war.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“It was in violation of a president's responsibility to defend our nation and defend the cause of freedom”

wtf Was going on in Russia that was gonna threaten us…

like I need to know, just to so we can understand, the hardon with helping Ukraine

"defend the cause of freedom”...

He just pulled that outta his ass...cuz he thought it sounded presidential.
:lol:

I don't remember anywhere in the constitution, where this is part of the pres'
responsibility.

In the 50s, the propaganda was to stop the reds (commies) from expanding...

Well, they're not even commies anymore. So, they don't have that as an excuse to stop Russian expansion.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
Registered
274867044_516106226545289_1181270648121806068_n.jpg

Talcum X better chill with suggesting that Israel be sanctioned. Fuck around and turn up missing.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

"But in this case Poroshenko’s words were taken out of context. In his full speech Poroshenko does not say that Ukraine will put residents of Donbas under pressure, but that the occupation of Donbas by pro-Russian militants makes the locals, who have to live without pensions and to hide in cellars, suffer.

“This war can’t be won with weapons. Every bullet produces two enemies. And every peaceful day Ukrainian state demonstrates on the liberated territories that citizens, who sang praises to false separatist regime a month ago, receive heat, electricity, at last they can send their children to school, they started to receive pensions, survivorship and disablement payments, they have jobs, they have salaries.

“And from the other side – I have spoken by phone with a woman, the associate professor of Taras Shevchenko Luhansk University. I have asked her: “How do you spend your day?” and she has answered me: “I get up at 5 am in order to reserve a place in a queue and to get two pots of water. As we have no water. I return home at 10 am and hurry to a queue for bread. One and a half loaves of bread. Till 12 o’clock there would be no bread. I return from there and stay at home from that moment because armed men start to appear in streets from 2 pm and they could shoot everyone”.

“My dear people of Odesa! This is what we avoided thanks to your wisdom, your solidarity. And thanks to – now we all are confident about this – your pro-Ukrainian position. I was full of joy, when after visiting Odesa the delegation of the OSCE made a conclusion that Odesa is a city of harmony, the city of peace. There can’t be a better compliment. I was very happy about it. Thank you for your wisdom, people of Odesa!

“And we win together by means of peace! Because we have jobs, and they have not. We have pensions, and they have not. We have support of children and pensioners, they have not. Our children would go to kindergartens and schools, theirs would be sitting in cellars. Because they do not know anything how to do! That’s how we are going to win this war. Because wars are won in minds, and not on the combat fields! They do not know this, but I know. And I have your support, I need it very much in order we win this war without perished Ukrainians, without perished inhabitants of Odesa.”

madgoose

International
International Member
Wouldn't even have a chance hitting DC. If you ever been to an inauguration in the city, you would understand why I made that comment....

London is the same. The statues outside Buckingham Palace and along the Mall house .50cal machine guns. No doubt they have shit up on the roof of the Palace, Downing Street, and other buildings along and around Parliament. It still did not stop the IRA putting a Russian anti-tank rocket into the eigth floor of the new MI6 building at Vauxhall from a park 300 meters away in 2000.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
"But in this case Poroshenko’s words were taken out of context. In his full speech Poroshenko does not say that Ukraine will put residents of Donbas under pressure, but that the occupation of Donbas by pro-Russian militants makes the locals, who have to live without pensions and to hide in cellars, suffer.

“This war can’t be won with weapons. Every bullet produces two enemies. And every peaceful day Ukrainian state demonstrates on the liberated territories that citizens, who sang praises to false separatist regime a month ago, receive heat, electricity, at last they can send their children to school, they started to receive pensions, survivorship and disablement payments, they have jobs, they have salaries.

“And from the other side – I have spoken by phone with a woman, the associate professor of Taras Shevchenko Luhansk University. I have asked her: “How do you spend your day?” and she has answered me: “I get up at 5 am in order to reserve a place in a queue and to get two pots of water. As we have no water. I return home at 10 am and hurry to a queue for bread. One and a half loaves of bread. Till 12 o’clock there would be no bread. I return from there and stay at home from that moment because armed men start to appear in streets from 2 pm and they could shoot everyone”.

“My dear people of Odesa! This is what we avoided thanks to your wisdom, your solidarity. And thanks to – now we all are confident about this – your pro-Ukrainian position. I was full of joy, when after visiting Odesa the delegation of the OSCE made a conclusion that Odesa is a city of harmony, the city of peace. There can’t be a better compliment. I was very happy about it. Thank you for your wisdom, people of Odesa!

“And we win together by means of peace! Because we have jobs, and they have not. We have pensions, and they have not. We have support of children and pensioners, they have not. Our children would go to kindergartens and schools, theirs would be sitting in cellars. Because they do not know anything how to do! That’s how we are going to win this war. Because wars are won in minds, and not on the combat fields! They do not know this, but I know. And I have your support, I need it very much in order we win this war without perished Ukrainians, without perished inhabitants of Odesa.”

props for clarification

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All of these "enlightened" idiots know this was taken completely out of context. They are just struggling right now because their usual contrarian bullshit isn't relevant right now. You have Russian people in the streets facing real punishment protesting against this shit while these idiots here literally spread Russian propaganda. You can't make this shit up. :lol:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
London is the same. The statues outside Buckingham Palace and along the Mall house .50cal machine guns. No doubt they have shit up on the roof of the Palace, Downing Street, and other buildings along and around Parliament. It still did not stop the IRA putting a Russian anti-tank rocket into the eigth floor of the new MI6 building at Vauxhall from a park 300 meters away in 2000.

Yeah you can’t even get that close to the White House.
The statues I’m talking about are all throughout the city. Like within 5-10 mile radius from the White House.
DC is a different animal bro. I’ve never been to London, but this city here is just different.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Y’all hold the thread down for a minute, I’m going finish watching the Honorable Minster Louis

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
All of these "enlightened" idiots know this was taken completely out of context. They are just struggling right now because their usual contrarian bullshit isn't relevant right now. You have Russian people in the streets facing real punishment protesting against this shit while these idiots here literally spread Russian propaganda. You can't make this shit up. :lol:
That mutherfucker reposting shit from Richard "alt right" Spencer's exwife who's known as the Moscow Mouthpiece.
Straight telling on himself.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That mutherfucker reposting shit from Richard "alt right" Spencer's exwife who's known as the Moscow Mouthpiece.
Straight telling on himself.

:yes: They all do that dumb shit. Non stop bullshit from Ngo, Posobiec, et al.