BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Big monster for whom?

Don’t say us, many of us feel if when would’ve been minding our business this shit would’ve never jumped off

then you have some of us feeling like fuck Russia, they was gonna come here and kill us

Personally I don’t think Russia was a threat to me and my family….

But If u feel it’s not the correct time to wonder why dark folks fleeing a war zone got denied

then later what Makes later a more appropriate time

It’s not like any of us here on BGOL got orders. Like we need to focus and switch to a war mindframe.

Guess, I’ve been in here too long….I’m Going post some naked gals or some fux flick movies
Listen I said what I said. As soon as we get Russia out of the picture we need to establish some dialogue with Ukraine about their race relations not everyone in Ukraine is racist but the videos I am seeing from this crisis is not a good look.

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
MAXAR SATELLLITE IMAGES SHOW MORE THAN A THREE MILE-LONG RUSSIAN MILITARY COLUMN ON ROADWAY TO KYIV

FUEL & LOGISTICAL TRUCKS
TANKS
INFANTRY VEHICLES
SELF PROPELLED ARTILLERY

QHJTCK77B5OTRP4W6NDMWUNNBM.jpg

YBKBIH2CHBIFDEEZTQNG2YQ4ZQ.jpg

Russian convoy of ground forces, tanks moving toward Kyiv, Maxar says | Reuters

I'm not gonna even pretend to be some military genius but doesn't seem like an easy target?

Sitting ducks right?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ay Mask you been in here doing the Lord's work.

Thanks for keeping the thread popping.

I been trying to keep up but you on fire.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Part of me agrees with this however I don't want a world war and Russia is really provoking one imo.
Yep that is the point I am at right now. Like I said a few hours ago…..once this Russian thing calms down we need to address this with the Ukraine.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I believe he's been thinking about it. Reason being is he's built up this cold, brutal, ruthless character over decades. Now he feels the pressure to live up to it. I fully belive he would just to show the world he isn't to be fucked with. He's also a dictator with no checks. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he really did take it there. I hope he doesn't, but he's kinda got egg on his face now and his rep is on the line.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe he's been thinking about it. Reason being is he's built up this cold, brutal, ruthless character over decades. Now he feels the pressure to live up to it. I fully belive he would just to show the world he isn't to be fucked with. He's also a dictator with no checks. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he really did take it there. I hope he doesn't, but he's kinda got egg on his face now and his rep is on the line.

I fully believe there's some faction in his inner circle that wouldn't allow his order to go through.

Just like that General who talked to China behind Trump's back to let them know we ain't setting it off with them regardless of what Trump says.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I fully believe there's some faction in his inner circle that wouldn't allow his order to go through.

Just like that General who talked to China behind Trump's back to let them know we ain't setting it off with them regardless of what Trump says.
I hope so

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

Yeah man no one wants to die especially over some shit they probably don't support. Giving that order is suicide. They will eventually Julius Caesar that nigga

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That Belarus news is concerning.

it’s too much being post in here but Belarus been a issues

They been saying small stuff since the invasion started

Yesterday I read Other countries are looking to place some sanctions on Belarus also…

to me it might look like Putin is panicking but I don’t think he is…. Seem like he knew it would be rough… you have 100k soldiers fighting a country who’s been waiting for you…(now I maybe completely wrong)

me personally I felt once the other countries started supporting Ukraine it was the worst case scenario

Sending weapons, cutting Russia money
Always heard,
a hurt dog backed into a corner could be deathly

going play around on tumblr

y’all hold it down