BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Seem like if Russia gets control of this location…
Folks laughed at them for supposedly looking foolish with this invasion but what if this was their plan.
Send scout team and some generals for make ship missions but have 2 wave of real soldiers securing keep locations….

What if this was their plan the whole time…

Now we can agree they having trouble downtown near the capital

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks laughed at them for supposedly looking foolish with this invasion but what if this was their plan.
Send scout team and some generals for make ship missions but have 2 wave of real soldiers securing keep locations….

Their plan was to lose 4k troops?

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I wouldn't be surprised if Russia has spies/sleeper cells in our communities. They're probably being activated via a BOLO for Lindsey Graham. Not sure he needed to say that in public.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

You know their 40 mile convoy is stuck...

Russia was always gonna win... Ukraine never had the soldiers or the weapons to win... the question is still what is there to gain from this? Once they win they gonna need money to keep Ukraine occupied too... its gonna get expensive.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You know their 40 mile convoy is stuck...

Russia was always gonna win... Ukraine never had the soldiers or the weapons to win... the question is still what is there to gain from this? Once they win they gonna need money to keep Ukraine occupied too.

Well I have seen sanctions after sanctions but really haven’t seen anyone say they stopping all gas and oil purchases….

Russia gain control, then reach an agreement with Ukraine, global sanctions lifted and it’s a win/win for everyone

No way Ukraine can join NATO with the current war going on…

they already had internal problems that NATO was watching closely
Now Active war

unless NATO speeds the process

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
idgaf what you talking about.

i am on hiatus until the time is right.

go troll the other losers with short attention spans. i got shit to do instead of arguing with your trollin ass.

you got a woody just from me coming temporarily out of hiatus u fucking weirdo. kick rocks witcho bitch ass and seek counseling.

You went into hiding after Biden’s election because you knew, after all the campaigning you did, his Administration wouldn’t amount to shit for Black America. Where’s all your talk about “holding Biden accountable”?

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I doubt Putin would honor a cease fire. Fucker was directly attacking a massive nuclear plant (likely hoping to just take it over and shut off power to the region). He was willing to risk the nuclear exposure to not the local people but the soldiers as well.

That’s like trying to trigger a nuclear attack without launching the nuclear arsenal.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Well I have seen sanctions after sanctions but really haven’t seen anyone say they stopping all gas and oil purchases….

Russia gain control, then reach an agreement with Ukraine, global sanctions lifted and it’s a win/win for everyone

No way Ukraine can join NATO with the current war going on…

they already had internal problems that NATO was watching closely
Now Active war

unless NATO speeds the process

Yeah Im not sure how thats a win/win because if Ukraine gives in to Russia's demands to save their citizens today, it would only be kicking the can down the road. They would be left with no weapons, no army, no NATO to ever back them up, so if Putin wants to make up some pretext to invade them again in 2 years, its gonna be wiiiiiiiide fuckin open. But I would understand if they go that route because they cant win this war.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yeah Im not sure how thats a win/win because if Ukraine gives in to Russia's demands to save their citizens today, it would only be kicking the can down the road. They would be left with no weapons, no army, no NATO to ever back them up, so if Putin wants to make up some pretext to invade them again in 2 years, its gonna be wiiiiiiiide fuckin open. But I would understand if they go that route because they cant win this war.
Understandable, just was trying to think something out without more deaths

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Few updates

Nato chief says worse days ahead after Putin’s forces seize nuclear power plant – live
13s ago
The time in Ukraine is 1.05pm. Here is a roundup of the main stories from the day so far:

• A fire broke out in a training building outside a nuclear power plant in Zaporizhzhia in the early hours of Friday after shelling by Russian forces, Ukrainian authorities said.
  • After burning for at least four hours amid reports Russian troops had prevented emergency teams from attending to the blaze, Ukrainian emergency services confirmed the blaze was extinguished at 6.20am local time.
  • The power plant has reportedly been seized by Russian military forces, according to regional authorities.
  • The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) earlier said it had put its Incident and Emergency Centre in “full 24/7 response mode” due to the “serious situation” unfolding at Zaporizhzhia.
  • However, US energy secretary Jennifer Granholm provided reassurance surrounding the Zaporizhzhia power plant reactors, saying there was no elevated radiation readings near the facility and the plant’s reactors are “protected by robust containment structures and reactors are being safely shut down”.
  • Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, made a fresh appeal to Europe for help following the attack on the nuclear plant. He said: We warn everyone that not a single nation ever shelled nuclear power stations. For the first time in the history of humankind, the terrorist state commits nuclear terrorism.”
  • Nato’s secretary general Jens Stontenberg has said the attacks by Russia on the Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant – the largest in Europe – highlight the “recklessness” of Vladimir Putin’s war.
  • Forty-seven people were killed in Russian airstrikes on a residential district of the Ukrainian city of Chernihiv on Thursday, regional authorities said.
  • Russia’s communications watchdog has restricted access to several foreign news organisations’ websites including the BBC and Deutsche Welle for spreading what it described as ‘false information’, amid friction about reporting on Ukraine.
  • Russian forces continue to control both local and regional government buildings in the strategically important Black Sea port of Kherson, local authorities said. Russian forces appeared to be moving to cut Ukraine off from the sea via its key southern ports, claiming the capture of Kherson and tightening the siege of Mariupol.
  • Concern is mounting over the movements of a huge column of Russian military vehicles outside Kyiv. While a US defence official suggested it appeared to have “stalled”, there was also speculationthat an estimated 15,000 troops attached to it may be regrouping and waiting for logistical supplies before an assault on the capital.
  • Vladimir Putin is “at risk” of ending up in prison for war crimescarried out by his Russian forces in Ukraine, the British justice secretary said on Friday.
  • The Russian parliament has passed a law that makes it a criminal offence to spread “fake” information about its armed forces.
That’s it from me, Tom Ambrose, for now. I’ll be back at 2pm but my colleague Léonie Chao-Fong will be along shortly.