BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Seem like some seem to think that was a training building that’s on fire

And said that site is designed to go in automatic shutdown “IF” the power system ain’t damage.

(I think I stated that correctly)

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Why aren't the "real men" of BGOL posting about the numerous accomplishments of Biden and the Dems in Congress?

idgaf what you talking about.

i am on hiatus until the time is right.

go troll the other losers with short attention spans. i got shit to do instead of arguing with your trollin ass.

you got a woody just from me coming temporarily out of hiatus u fucking weirdo. kick rocks witcho bitch ass and seek counseling.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This Bitch ass mothefucker. Calling for the head of someone on social media as a senator. Dumb ass must be drinking. Only in SC smh

Damn why couldn’t Jamie beat this fool? Raised more money and still lost. Team wasn’t good enough though. Can’t have outsiders help you win a state and have no one on your team that is from the state.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered

I very much agree with him, just let France do it. We aint got no time to waste nuclear bombs on you honkeys, when we still need to use all of them on those chinks if they release another Covid. This world better be glad I wasn't president in March 2020, because the whole Wuhan metropolitan area would still be rubble right now. I don't give a fuck about the United Nations, NATO, G7, Geneva Convention, or the Marshall Plan. Anybody of those motherfuckers calling about how I fucked those Covid providers chinks up is going straight to voicemail.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I post this a few days ago, but it worthy of another post… just for some
Of us To fact check while some just shoot down the claims as being false or misleading:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Seem like some seem to think that was a training building that’s on fire

And said that site is designed to go in automatic shutdown “IF” the power system ain’t damage.

(I think I stated that correctly)

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

200.gif