BREAKING: INVESTIGATION ENDS, AG BARR HAS MUELLERS REPORT .... an impending twitter fest now looms

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Prominent Democratic lawyer Greg Craig close to being charged in case stemming from Mueller probe

“Craig initially came into the crosshairs of federal prosecutors in mid-2017, during the investigation by Mueller. Craig and his then-firm, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, had performed work beginning in 2012 for Ukraine's Ministry of Justice. It was a client relationship the Justice Department has said was forged with the assistance of Paul Manafort,”

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/28/politics/greg-craig/index.html

Reactions: BDR

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

“I will give him time to change his mind,” Mr. Nadler said in his opening statement. “But if we cannot reach an accommodation, then we will have no choice but to issue subpoenas for these materials.”

I fucking hate Dems so much :smh:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
“I will give him time to change his mind,” Mr. Nadler said in his opening statement. “But if we cannot reach an accommodation, then we will have no choice but to issue subpoenas for these materials.”

I fucking hate Dems so much :smh:

Bruh what are you talking about? Nadler said the April 2 deadline stands hence why the subpoena was issued

sharkbait28

International Member
Bruh what are you talking about? Nadler said the April 2 deadline stands hence why the subpoena was issued

Just issue the fucking subpeonas. No more talking about it. No more accomadation. If I hear "Dems are ready to..." one more time bruh. :smh:

The other side isn't dealing in good faith. Let loose the dogs of war already. Tired of this capitulating bullshit.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Just issue the fucking subpeonas. No more talking about it. No more accomadation. If I hear "Dems are ready to..." one morw time bruh. The other side isn't dealing in good faith. Let loose the dogs of war already. Tired of this capitulating bullshit.

man..this is fucking ridiculous. stop playing with these crooks

sharkbait28

International Member
man..this is fucking ridiculous. stop playing with these crooks

Seems pretty clear the Iran Contra clean up guy is just going to stonewall the full unredacted report all the way to the SC and run the clock out on Trump's presidency. Unbelievable that Dems are still playing footsies with these guys.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Can Barr be impeached?

"The U.S. Constitution provides that civil officers of the United States, which would include the U.S. Attorney General, may be "impeached by Congress for treason, bribery or high crimes and misdemeanors."

Reactions: BDR

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
"The U.S. Constitution provides that civil officers of the United States, which would include the U.S. Attorney General, may be "impeached by Congress for treason, bribery or high crimes and misdemeanors."

So that means the AG impeachment don’t have to be voted on by the senate.. that’s good.. Dems better consider this and let Barr know if he keeps bullshitting he gonna get touched

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
almost criminal the media quickly ran with his bullshit "I've been vindicated" narrative when none of them have seen one full sentence from the report :smh:
yeah i was flabbergasted at how quick basically everyone tucked their nuts and congratulated this fraudelent fuck. i'm like fuck, how is eveyone in the bag for this nigga who ain't even THAT rich? i STILL fail to see the draw.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
yeah i was flabbergasted at how quick basically everyone tucked their nuts and congratulated this fraudulent fuck. i'm like fuck, how is eveyone in the bag for this nigga who ain't even THAT rich? i STILL fail to see the draw.
I know you meant what you said when you use the word flabbergasted