Brother of murdered Botham Jean hugs ex-police officer Amber Guyger

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The interesting thing here is that we not even thinking about how life goes. This chick is a cop. From all accounts a decent person. She wasn't a killer. I'm not sure, she might have even been a good cop - we need more of them. So she fucks up big time and kills a dude in his own apartment. That would have been bad enough, but she killed an unarmed dude. Worst of all, she killed a black man in today's environment and that just drove the shit over the top!
We as black people are used to cops getting away with this type of killing, but she gave us a gift by taking the stand and got convicted. Now, she's a cop going to jail. I've heard they don't really like cops in there. She's going for 10 years, which is not life, but it's a long time for a free person to lose that freedom. She will forever be a felon - which we have made a bleak prospect as a society. She'll always be known to anyone who doesn't live under a rock and the ex-cop that shot a black dude in his own apartment. And if she really is a descent person, she will always carry with her the fact that she took an innocent life. That's alot.
My question is, what good will it bring to the world to continue to hate her. Forget Christianity, Buddhism or whatever, just in your life, holding onto hate is not productive to your fucking spirit. You hating somebody that doesn't know you're alive and has much bigger problems than the way YOU feel about her. She's going to jail and her life will never be the same. Hating her hurts you way more than it could hurt her.
Dont be surprised if she comes home to a mill via gofundme and a job on fox news. Possible book deal as well. She shouldve never been a cop. She couldnt get hired when she applied at a different town.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
They are from St Lucia, and I suspect that dude is a coon not a fuckin obeah worker.
I'm hoping its true...maybe they are Haitian descent born in St Lucia...I know St Lucia was French before the British took it over...there might be some connection...its the only thing that makes sense...otherwise, dude is gonna feel like a real piece of shit when he realizes what he has done

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I used to write off the fact that that Amber Guyger and Botham Jean had a relationship. But I just had a thought: You know Amber Guyger was fucking a married fellow Dallas pig. They were texting before and after she murdered Mr. Jean. Those fucking texts were deleted and NEVER recovered.

Well, what if Botham and Guyger were in a relationship and the married pig Guyger was fucking knew about that relationship. Hence, Botham had to be "taken care of". I'm just thinking.....

Their convo could've been something like: "So you fucking that nnigggerr and you fucking me too. I don't think so. You need to take care of his black ass. If you don't then you are done and we are done too." I'm just speculating of course.

Cause...their must me more to this story. They're still a lot of unanswered questions because that bullshit story about, "I thought it was my apartment" is some "I'm trying to protect myself" bullshit.

:idea::idea::idea:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The interesting thing here is that we not even thinking about how life goes. This chick is a cop. From all accounts a decent person. She wasn't a killer. I'm not sure, she might have even been a good cop - we need more of them. So she fucks up big time and kills a dude in his own apartment. That would have been bad enough, but she killed an unarmed dude. Worst of all, she killed a black man in today's environment and that just drove the shit over the top!
We as black people are used to cops getting away with this type of killing, but she gave us a gift by taking the stand and got convicted. Now, she's a cop going to jail. I've heard they don't really like cops in there. She's going for 10 years, which is not life, but it's a long time for a free person to lose that freedom. She will forever be a felon - which we have made a bleak prospect as a society. She'll always be known to anyone who doesn't live under a rock and the ex-cop that shot a black dude in his own apartment. And if she really is a descent person, she will always carry with her the fact that she took an innocent life. That's alot.
My question is, what good will it bring to the world to continue to hate her. Forget Christianity, Buddhism or whatever, just in your life, holding onto hate is not productive to your fucking spirit. You hating somebody that doesn't know you're alive and has much bigger problems than the way YOU feel about her. She's going to jail and her life will never be the same. Hating her hurts you way more than it could hurt her.

You need to get on with that philosophical bullshit. That bitch got 10 years and will be out in less than five for murdering an unarmed black man. Know how sorry she is for her crime?. She's already filed an appeal of what was essentially a slap on the wrist. :mad:

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered
I used to write off the fact that that Amber Guyger and Botham Jean had a relationship. But I just had a thought: You know Amber Guyger was fucking a married fellow Dallas pig. They were texting before and after she murdered Mr. Jean. Those fucking texts were deleted and NEVER recovered.

Well, what if Botham and Guyger were in a relationship and the married pig Guyger was fucking knew about that relationship. Hence, Botham had to be "taken care of". I'm just thinking.....

Their convo could've been something like: "So you fucking that nnigggerr and you fucking me too. I don't think so. You need to take care of his black ass. If you don't then you are done and we are done too." I'm just speculating of course.

Cause...their must me more to this story. They're still a lot of unanswered questions because that bullshit story about, "I thought it was my apartment" is some "I'm trying to protect myself" bullshit.

:idea::idea::idea:

There is more to the story which we will never get to know.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This... I'm still struggling with this hugging, forgiving shit, and that bailiff grooming that bitch... EVEN MORE THAN THE SHORT SENTENCE!!!!!!

The craziest thing to me is that all of the "I wish it was me" talk disappeared as soon as she was convicted. If she was indeed remorseful, why not take the stand and apologize and explain the texts. In fact, nobody from her family apologized either; only one of the friends. The brother literally accepted a non-existent apology. :smh:

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You need to get on with that philosophical bullshit. That bitch got 10 years and will be out in less than five for murdering an unarmed black man. Know how sorry she is for her crime?. She's already filed an appeal of what was essentially a slap on the wrist. :mad:

...and you having that hate poison in your veins is helping that how? It's not philosophical, cat. It's just the way people work. Going around hating people is like you taking poison waiting on somebody else to die. Ok, now that is philosophical, but it's not bullshit.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...and you having that hate poison in your veins is helping that how? It's not philosophical, cat. It's just the way people work. Going around hating people is like you taking poison waiting on somebody else to die. Ok, now that is philosophical, but it's not bullshit.
Okay your turn the other cheek, love your oppressors, Kumbaya philosophy versus my do unto others as they do unto you belief is not bullshit, it's horseshit. There is that better. :rolleyes:

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When black people cater to whites, it has to be political for them. Meaning they have a motive for something bigger.... cause ain't no way in fucking hell I will show that type of public mourning to her ass.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered

Never Forget!!!!!!!!! Go ahead and keep hugging and forgiving......

lynching.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Lynching-1889.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Religion turned niggas into docile coons. A way to control slaves. The judge hugged this bitch. The courtroom cop was brushing her hair now this? Nah b. Fuck every one of these white Jesus worshipping minstrels. The worst kind of Black folks. Always quick to forgive devil ass cacs
Man. Christianity is one of the most damaging aspects of colonization. Folks brainwashed to this day. :smh:
:eek: 'But Ethiopia had Christians!" FOH

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
What we do is demand the EXACT same justice and penalty that is rendered to us in those exact situations. The questions is how long can being loving last when we are hated? You can’t love your oppressor into loving you.
Fuck demanding. That's the same as begging. An eye for an eye and nothing else.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Perfect response to all this love your oppressor bullshit being spouted by waaaaay too many of us. :hmm:

Perfect response is correct . Let them swallow that shit. There is no way around it.

My fucking memory ain't short. I don't trust not one White muthafucka on this Earth. I don't give a fuck how "good" they might be or seem. AND.... you gotta watch out for the coon muthafuckas too. Muthafuckas coming at you from all directions. Be vigilant at all times black people.

170117191625-03-civil-rights-sit-ins-restricted-super-169.jpg

NEVER FUCKING FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never Forget!!!!!!!!! Go ahead and keep hugging and forgiving......

lynching.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Lynching-1889.jpg
WTF, man!?! That's not even the same shit! This is a chick that fucked up and a dude died as a result. Hanging a muhfucka is not an accident and none of those bastards went to jail. You need to gtfoh with that bullshit!

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay your turn the other cheek, love your oppressors, Kumbaya philosophy versus my do unto others as they do unto you belief is not bullshit, it's horseshit. There is that better. :rolleyes:
She is not an "oppressor"! She is a chick that fucked up and a dude died. And she got convicted! The oppressors are the police department that tried to protect her and fucked with the evidence. Nobody is talking about letting them off, but they are not what I'm talking about. This bitch don't represent the system, she just one person...who is going to prison and will have a felony on her record...forever! What the fuck else do you want!?!

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
WTF, man!?! That's not even the same shit! This is a chick that fucked up and a dude died as a result. Hanging a muhfucka is not an accident and none of those bastards went to jail. You need to gtfoh with that bullshit!

I would cuss your fucking ass out but I'll just laugh and let you remain the clueless simpleton dumbass that you are. Go ahead.....do ya thing. You not worth anymore of my time...If you are black, then your wake up call will come real soon. Then again, you might be the type that when the wake up call comes you'll feel that you deserve it.

:giggle:

th

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is not an "oppressor"! She is a chick that fucked up and a dude died. And she got convicted! The oppressors are the police department that tried to protect her and fucked with the evidence. Nobody is talking about letting them off, but they are not what I'm talking about. This bitch don't represent the system, she just one person...who is going to prison and will have a felony on her record...forever! What the fuck else do you want!?!

She shouldn't get out of prison until the man she murdered in cold blood can get out of his casket. That's what I want. :mad:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The more I think about it, she may have only gotten 10 years because the judge knew how forgiving his damn family was. They probably pleaded behind closed doors for that short sentence.

Last edited:

Big Bang

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But on Tuesday and Wednesday, prosecutors showed the jury numerous text messages and social media posts in which Guyger shared racists and violent views, or chimed in on equally offensive memes.

Under one meme reading "I wear all black to remind you not to mess with me, because I’m already dressed for your funeral," Guyger allegedly commented, "yah i got meh a gun a shovel an gloves if i were u back da f--- up."

(MORE: Ex-cop testifies at her murder trial: 'I was scared to death')

In a text exchange with police colleagues from Jan. 15, 2018, Guyger, who had been assigned to crowd control at the annual Martin Luther King Jr. Day parade in Dallas, answered a colleague who wrote, "When does this end lol." Guyger allegedly wrote, "When MLK is dead… oh wait…" She later texted about the parade crowd, writing, "Just push them… or spray your pepper spray in that general area."

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is THE reason they will never respect us nor view us as equals in their eyes. FUCK forgiveness,FUCK hugs,FUCK LOVING YOUR ENEMIES, and FUCK anyone who thinks this is right. This weakness was instilled in us due to that bullshit ass Bible and the made-up white Jesus. Ive said it b4 and Ill say it again until we as a people wakeup and read and learn that all that Biblical shit was made up,changed,or imbellished we will never regain our place of dominace on this planet. We are too far into Jesus to even see reality.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nothing stopped her from pleading guilty and taking a plea deal. she tried to fight it because the system is known to protect cops.

Plus, there was a reason ALL her social media was erased.

if this was a reversed situation do you think, Botham would get 10 years(less with good behavior) for being in the exact same situation?
She is the very definition of the system.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I was listening to Karen Hunter's show on SiriusXM today and they said a white pig pointed and instructed the black female pig to fix Amber Piglet's hair.