Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You couldn’t be more wrong. They said that Wemby was the best and greatest NBA prospect ever…

Ever

Ever

Now do you see why it’s hard to take your post and members like yours seriously?

Wait, am I cooning for Wemby because I pointed out a fact?

The fact that you posted this shows you're slow.

I clearly stated did anyone expect wemby to turnaround the spurs being the top pick with them being the worst team in the league how they had that same expectations for fever since drafting Clark .

So, again, this is where you think you're the smartest in the room which is why people can't take you seriously.

You always want to rush to try to correct somebody before even taking the time to read what a person is saying before trying to prove a point..

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I don't see none of yall in the nba thread championing bam for that 3rd all NBA spot that was given to sabonis that cost bam the big boy max contract
I haven't been in that NBA thread in a minute and I pretty much lost interest once the Celtics made the NBA finals.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Exactly, some of these dudes don't want to accept Clark losing with empty calorie stats and shouting she scored 30.
Shits like Dame Lillard with less talent and more excuses. Does anybody care that he’s a top scorer? He ain’t won shit!!!! He’s Charles Barkley. Caitlin is Smush Parker. Shame on me for even mentioning that wack bird in the same breath as Dame.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The way she plays?
Bruh she is passing her ass off out there setting up teammates
She's not one dimensional at all
Defense, gotta play defense.

Passing and scoring is ok, but defense is just as important. Yelling at your opponent to miss a shot isn't defense.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's 3 players tied for first with 7.8 assists
Caitlin is next with 6.3
If her teammates didn't fumble and fuck up her passes she would easily be leading the league in assists

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The way she plays?
Bruh she is passing her ass off out there setting up teammates
She's not one dimensional at all

There's 3 players tied for first with 7.8 assists
Caitlin is next with 6.3
If her teammates didn't fumble and fuck up her passes she would easily be leading the league in assists

She's leading the team in steals
She had 3 blocks tonight as a guard lol

Why are you doing that to yourself?

You're obviously talking to a troll. Once you realize it the board runs much more smoothly.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look at all these undercover coons in this thread. They pretend to hat Clark but in the NBA thread cheering for Luka. Fucking Maga supporters

Liking a white player doesn’t make you a coon.. tearing down black players just to praise a CAC makes you a Coon

Doesn’t people from this thread praising Luka in the NBA thread contradict the Hating on Clark because she white narrative?