Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
That means she needs some help the team sucks
Oh my, no you didn't just say that.

She's the best player in the league, with all the hype behind her name. She's the best shooter in the game. Players like her shouldn't be getting those kind of excuses.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@THREAD_CRITIC about those cooning examples, just

one-michael.gif

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
So by your logic wemby is trash
Wemby wasn't getting the same treatment like Clark though.

Everybody expected this team to be better under Clark with all the hype she was getting since college and being drafted in the WNBA.

So, let me ask you this, did you expect wemby to turnaround that spurs team with him being the top pick?

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I asked you to show me an example to prove that you're wrong. You have a made up perception on what you think was said and ran with it.

"Praising"? The woman is the all time leading scorer and the player of the year twice.

When one of your dumbass buddies says that she can't play, sucks and is overrated and I mention those accomplishments it's praising to you.

But facts to everyone else...

Do you see how your perception works?

It's wrong and you're wrong.

Daddy didn't teach you right from wrong and anppa told you that every little thought in your mind is right.

He was wrong but keep enjoying your bliss.

Again, just one example of my cooning.

If a Bruh says she’s overrated keep it pushing bitch ain’t your family. A dude will say something about Clark then a Coon will say something negative about Reese or another Black player you right there liking it….You’re a Coon. There’s no point in going back and forth about it…I’ll keep calling you a Coon and you can keep calling me a Hater…I’ll live

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Everybody expected this team to be better under Clark with all the hype she was getting since college and being drafted in the WNBA.

So, let me ask you this, did you expect wemby to turnaround that spurs team with him being the top pick?
The Spurs won the same amount without him the year before
:dunno:
If someone goes to one of the worst teams in the league I don't expect shit to change overnight

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
If a Bruh says she’s overrated keep it pushing bitch ain’t your family. A dude will say something about Clark then a Coon will say something negative about Reese or another Black player you right there liking it….You’re a Coon. There’s no point in going back and forth about it…I’ll keep calling you a Coon and you can keep calling me a Hater…I’ll live
Point blank period.

That's the only reason why this shit is being talked about because black athletes never get the same treatment or respect like white athletes. This shouldn't be hard to understand.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
If someone goes to one of the worst teams in the league I don't expect shit to change overnight
I agree with that.

But others would see it different if a player coming into the league with all this hype and can score and do all this shit, the media would expect them to at least make the team better especially the worst team in the league.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You couldn’t be more wrong. They said that Wemby was the best and greatest NBA prospect ever…

Ever

Ever

Now do you see why it’s hard to take your post and members like yours seriously?

Wait, am I cooning for Wemby because I pointed out a fact?

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Point blank period.

That's the only reason why this shit is being talked about because black athletes never get the same treatment or respect like white athletes. This shouldn't be hard to understand.

The funniest thing of all is his biggest co-signer is a White man :roflmao: you can’t make this shit up

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These are the knowledgeless posters that have the audacity to say anything about me.

Muthafuckas are literally clueless.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
That’s two games for Steph. This is what they celebrate? Fastest to 100 points? Not fastest to 10,000 points? Lmfao GTFOH with this great white hype bullshit
Also, if Steph scored 30 and lost, nobody would've gave ah fuck.

Even players saying it don't mean shit scoring all these points when they lost the game..

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You couldn’t be more wrong. They said that Wemby was the best and greatest NBA prospect ever…

Ever

Ever

Now do you see why it’s hard to take your post and members like yours seriously?

Wait, am I cooning for Wemby because I pointed out a fact?

Wemby was the greatest prospect since Lebron…and he played like it what’s your point ?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I haven’t had anything to say negative about Reese?

And these is a message board, we all comment on each other’s posts.

And you’re right there’s no point going back and forth, you’ll use the word coon for me wrong and I’ll use the term clueless bitch for you right.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't see none of yall in the nba thread championing bam for that 3rd all NBA spot that was given to sabonis that cost bam the big boy max contract