Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Liking a white player doesn’t make you a coon.. tearing down black players just to praise a CAC makes you a Coon

Doesn’t people from this thread praising Luka in the NBA thread contradict the Hating on Clark because she white narrative?
Naw yall praising that fat scooby doo station wagon built cracka.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
If a Bruh says she’s overrated keep it pushing bitch ain’t your family. A dude will say something about Clark then a Coon will say something negative about Reese or another Black player you right there liking it….You’re a Coon. There’s no point in going back and forth about it…I’ll keep calling you a Coon and you can keep calling me a Hater…I’ll live
He really can't stand anyone criticizing her or calling her overrated, which she is. They automatically get called haters for stating facts.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He really can't stand anyone criticizing her or calling her overrated, which she is. They automatically get called haters for stating facts.

I'm the he that you're talking about and I could care less of you criticize her. I also could care less if you call her overrated.

The fact is you and your cronies aren't stating facts and when I bring facts I'm the coon.

Make it make sense.

I already posted an example. You all say that she can't pass, I state that she led the league in assists and is know as a great passer.

You and your cronies call that caping for a white woman and coon behavior for stating that you're wrong.

You mad a post stating that she traveled. You were wrong and I pointed out that you were wrong. You were nitpicking trying to find any issue that you could find with her and were wrong.

I'll let you all continue to nitpick about bullshit and I won't say a word to you because it's pointless.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Taurasi 2/14
0/7 from 3

giphy.gif

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I'm the he that you're talking about and I could care less of you criticize her. I also could care less if you call her overrated.

The fact is you and your cronies aren't stating facts and when I bring facts I'm the coon.

Make it make sense.

I already posted an example. You all say that she can't pass, I state that she led the league in assists and is know as a great passer.

You and your cronies call that caping for a white woman and coon behavior for stating that you're wrong.

You mad a post stating that she traveled. You were wrong and I pointed out that you were wrong. You were nitpicking trying to find any issue that you could find with her and were wrong.

I'll let you all continue to nitpick about bullshit and I won't say a word to you because it's pointless.
johndoe posted several posts where she traveled. I posted her awful turnover, field goal, and 3-point statistics in response to johndoe trying to praise how many points she had for the season. These are facts that you got mad about like a Toby protecting her white Queen for things that actually happened.

You also don't understand why teams put pressure on the slow kid to get the easy turnover. It's what you're supposed to do. Elite players would turn double teams into easy baskets for their team. It's clear you've never played basketball a day in your life. But the funny thing is you think you know what you're talking about.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
johndoe posted several posts where she traveled. I posted her awful turnover, field goal, and 3-point statistics in response to johndoe trying to praise how many points she had for the season. These are facts that you got mad about like a Toby protecting her white Queen for things that actually happened.

You also don't understand why teams put pressure on the slow kid to get the easy turnover. It's what you're supposed to do. Elite players would turn double teams into easy baskets for their team. It's clear you've never played basketball a day in your life. But the funny thing is you think you know what you're talking about.

I've never been mad in this thread.

Obviously you don't actually read and I can tell because you're lost spitting lies. We all know what defenders to do stop players. What I said was that defenders were doing extras to stop Caitlin for obvious reasons.

You're too slow or too dumb to understand that.

But the even funnier thing is, you actually think you know what you're talking about.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I apologize for my previous post because now I've finally figured it out.

You and fellow dumbass have a competition of coming up with the dumbest shit to say and whoever corrects you is praising, saving or caping for a white woman.

Now that I get it you all have at it.

giphy.gif

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Taurasi 2/14
0/7 from 3

She’s 40 that’s like trying to highlight Jordan’s Washington stats

Dude is an idiot the only co-signers he has in this thread are a White guy, a dude calling Black women hoodrats and Brownturd a troll….I wouldn’t even waste time on him anymore I’m going to just let him pretend to have me on ignore while getting pissed off at all stats being posted and not just Clark praise

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I've never been mad in this thread.

Obviously you don't actually read and I can tell because you're lost spitting lies. We all know what defenders to do stop players. What I said was that defenders were doing extras to stop Caitlin for obvious reasons.

You're too slow or too dumb to understand that.

But the even funnier thing is, you actually think you know what you're talking about.
Yeah, you're mad. And too stupid to understand why teams would use that defensive strategy against Caitlin. What's Indiana's record again? lol
Keep crying Toby. :crymeariver: I will keep posting facts.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
She’s 40 that’s like trying to highlight Jordan’s Washington stats

Dude is an idiot the only co-signers he has in this thread are a White guy, a dude calling Black women hoodrats and Brownturd a troll….I wouldn’t even waste time on him anymore I’m going to just let him pretend to have me on ignore while getting pissed off at all stats being posted and not just Clark praise
:lol: