Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get the feeling they will move off of her. She may stick around if they show some improvement next year. If not they will move in a different direction. Not sure where they would go though. Quality coaches not beating down the door for WNBA jobs.

She's gone... no matter what...

Name a coach of a superstar thats been with the player from their Rookie year besides Pop... lol

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You’re a point guard would you throw a quarter court bounce pass in between two defenders on a fast break to a Center at her feet?
Not sure if sarcastic but she threw the ball at her feet...smh
Sorry, that was a great pass.

Coaches say it all the time: "If the ball hits you in THE HANDS.... that's a ball you should have caught." :yes:

Ask any football player.
Same rule applies in basketball.

The ball hit her right in the middle of her PALMS.... before it bounced off her shoes.
She definitely should have caught that.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Coaches say it all the time: "If the ball hits you in THE HANDS.... that's a ball you should have caught." :yes:

Ask any football player.

The ball hit her right in the middle of her PALMS.... before it bounced off her shoes.
Not sure if you're serious

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ask any football player.

That’s your opinion.

Again you don’t throw a low quarter court bounce pass in between two defenders to your center on a fast break….Basketball IQ

Btw as a former college receiver/tailback, that touching your hands you should catch it is complete bullshit, I always hated hearing that shit

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-2024-06-10-232348.png

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not sure if you're serious
Yes. That pass was right on the money. Clearly.
That’s your opinion.

Again you don’t throw a low quarter court bounce pass in between two defenders to your center on a fast break….Basketball IQ

Btw as a former college receiver/tailback, that touching your hands you should catch it is complete bullshit, I always hated hearing that shit
It's called "Threading the Needle". :yes:
High IQ Basketball Players know how to execute it. :yes:

She hit her teammate with a FUNDAMENTAL bounce pass that was waist high. :hmm:
She hit her teammate as she was running... in full stride... INSIDE the paint.. at the dotted line.

Yes, That IS a High Basketball IQ play. :yes:
That's exactly how you thread the needle. :yes:

Because her teammate does NOT need to dribble... if she's a Center catching the ball... AT THE DOTTED LINE. :hmm:

Just Catch the ball. Turn. Hit the layup. :yes: Simple as that.

She's not filling the lane... on the wing... outside the paint.
She's right in front of the basket.

A Center should be able to finish ANYWHERE inside the paint. That's their job.

A Center who cannot catch the ball... INSIDE the paint... ahead of the pack... while moving... needs to work on their HANDS.

Here you go...
Watch all the NBA guys who pass between multiple defenders & through people's legs and whatnot... to teammates who are on the fast break.

Before you keep talking about Basketball IQ.... Count how many dudes "Thread the Needle" in this video. :hmm:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. That pass was right on the money. Clearly.

It's called "Threading the Needle". :yes:
High IQ Basketball Players know how to execute it. :yes:

She hit her teammate with a FUNDAMENTAL bounce pass that was waist high. :hmm:
She hit her teammate as she was running... in full stride... INSIDE the paint.. at the dotted line.

Yes, That IS a High Basketball IQ play. :yes:
That's exactly how you thread the needle. :yes:

Because her teammate does NOT need to dribble... if she's a Center catching the ball... AT THE DOTTED LINE. :hmm:

Just Catch the ball. Turn. Hit the layup. :yes: Simple as that.

She's not filling the lane... on the wing... outside the paint.
She's right in front of the basket.

A Center should be able to finish ANYWHERE inside the paint. That's their job.

A Center who cannot catch the ball... INSIDE the paint... ahead of the pack... while moving... needs to work on their HANDS.

Here you go...
Watch all the NBA guys who pass between multiple defenders & through people's legs and whatnot... to teammates who are on the fast break.

Before you keep talking about Basketball IQ.... Count how many dudes "Thread the Needle" in this video. :hmm:

Meh not going to debate over someone leading the league in turnovers seems silly

And this is High IQ

A good PG will know who has good hands and who doesn’t

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe the reason her teammates don't have her back is that she doesn't have their backs and tell her fans to stop attacking them. Your fans attacking me everyday and you quiet as a church mouse. And you think I'm going to fight and risk getting hurt or suspended for you?

Lmao
Honestly I would tell you to get the fuck out my face…lol

I wish a nigga would bring their soft ass to me complaining about what fans say about them. If I was the star, I would get criticized 7 days a week on every sports channel, blog, and radio show and you complaining about a random 13 year old on Twitter?

I swear I would have checked your jaw :lol: