Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
This whole thread is basically a cult. It mostly negroes(myself included) who's never watched or was interest UNTIL CC and Reese situation happened. This thread is 175 pages and counting and serves as the evidence of her popularity whether you love or hate her. You're because of her.

This…

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Getting booed at home

The funniest thing about that is that players don't remember what they did to draw fouls, only what other players did to draw fouls on them.

Because earlier in the game Carrington drew an offensive foul on Caitlin where Carrington ran into Caitlin's screen. I don't even think Caitlin saw her to set a screen but she had both of her hands out.

Once Carrington touched her she literally melted! :roflmao:

To the point that Caitlin was puzzled when she heard the whistle, and even more puzzled when she learned that the fouls was on her! :lol:

She looked down at Carrington like "What the fuck happened to her"? :roflmao:

And then Carrington had the nerve to talk about selling a call :lol:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
This whole thread is basically a cult. It mostly negroes(myself included) who's never watched or was interest UNTIL CC and Reese situation happened. This thread is 175 pages and counting and serves as the evidence of her popularity whether you love or hate her. You're because of her.

yeah ive said this too

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Meh not going to debate over someone leading the league in turnovers seems silly

And this is High IQ

A good PG will know who has good hands and who doesn’t

Nonsense. You just posting excuses. Stop it.

Anyone who is playing Sports on a PRO LEVEL...

- Whether they are "filling the lane" on the fast break...
- Or running a "fly pattern" into the endzone...
- Or if they are the "cutoff man" making a relay catch.... trying to throw a runner out at any base...

Any pass that (literally) hits you right in the HANDS... at waist height... you are EXPECTED to catch it. :hmm:
Because that's what you GET PAID to do. :hmm: That's facts.

Here you go...

'

According to your logic... those are all "Low Basketball IQ" passes. :hmm:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nonsense. You just posting excuses. Stop it.

Anyone who is playing Sports on a PRO LEVEL...

- Whether they are "filling the lane" on the fast break...
- Or running a "fly pattern" into the endzone...
- Or if they are the "cutoff man" making a relay catch.... trying to throw a runner out at any base...

Any pass that (literally) hits you right in the HANDS... at waist height... you are EXPECTED to catch it. :hmm:
Because that's what you GET PAID to do. :hmm: That's facts.

Here you go...

'

According to your logic... those are all "Low Basketball IQ" passes. :hmm:

If you’re running point and you keep trying to throw half court bounce passes to someone who doesn’t have the hands to catch them…what does that show?

You can search YouTube for skilled players passing the ball to other skilled players all you like….This isn’t that situation She makes dumb decisions as displayed by leading the league in turnovers

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you’re running point and you keep trying to throw half court bounce passes to someone who doesn’t have the hands to catch them…what does that show?

You can search YouTube for skilled players passing the ball to other skilled players all you like….This isn’t that situation She makes dumb decisions as displayed by leading the league in turnovers
Which Pro Sports Teams draft players.... "who don't have the hands"?

"Someone who doesn’t have the hands... " - Needs to work on their hands & their ability to catch the ball... or they will get cut. :hmm:

This is PRO Sports.
Not College. :hmm: Not Playground.

She leads the league in turnovers because her teammates FUMBLE her passes... and she gets a TO in the books when they fuck up.
Every single person on the roster should "have the hands" to catch fundamental bounce passes. :hmm:
If they do not... that's exactly how your team becomes one of the worst teams in the WNBA.

Those videos are proof. That's exactly "why" the Fever is one of the worst teams in the WNBA.

You blame "the passer" for not recognizing that "the receiver" doesn't have the hands to catch fundamental passes...

So when does "the receiver" take ANY responsibility for their INABILITY to catch the rock? :hmm:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This whole thread is basically a cult. It mostly negroes(myself included) who's never watched or was interested UNTIL the CC and Reese situation happened. This thread is 175 pages and counting and serves as the evidence of her popularity whether you love or hate her. You're here because of her.

^^^

Not one lie told

Except NOT EVERYONE loves or hates Caitlin

There were real wnba fans or dudes curious about the league before her on here

I'm not saying it was a massive amount but they were there and I think have to be acknowledged and respected and kinda deferred to in some sense on these wnbs matters

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which Pro Sports Teams draft players.... "who don't have the hands"?

"Someone who doesn’t have the hands... " - Needs to work on their hands & their ability to catch the ball... or they will get cut. :hmm:

This is PRO Sports.
Not College. :hmm: Not Playground.

She leads the league in turnovers because her teammates FUMBLE her passes... and she gets a TO in the books when they fuck up.
Every single person on the roster should "have the hands" to catch fundamental bounce passes. :hmm:
If they do not... that's exactly how your team becomes one of the worst teams in the WNBA.

Those videos are proof. That's exactly "why" the Fever is one of the worst teams in the WNBA.

You blame "the passer" for not recognizing that "the receiver" doesn't have the hands to catch fundamental passes...

So when does "the receiver" take ANY responsibility for their INABILITY to catch the rock? :hmm:

Which pro team draft players with no hands? Do you actually watch the WNBA cuz you wouldn’t ask that. You talking about PRO not college the WNBA is equivalent to male varsity basketball if that. You don’t watch Bruh

She leads the league in turnovers because she gets picked several times a game and throws several bad passes where the player isn’t in the area….. I’m almost 100% sure you don’t actually watch Fever games or the WNBA

All that other stuff you’re just rambling nonsense

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
This whole thread is basically a cult. It mostly negroes(myself included) who's never watched or was interested UNTIL the CC and Reese situation happened. This thread is 175 pages and counting and serves as the evidence of her popularity whether you love or hate her. You're here because of her.

I don't give a fuck about her.

It's the MAGA white nationalism that she's carried in by that I object to.

I have maybe seen 3 of her games total and all of them were in college.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't give a fuck about her.

It's the MAGA white nationalism that she's carried in by that I object to.

I have maybe seen 3 of her games total and all of them were in college.

So the only reason you're in this thread is to let us know how you feel about Caitlin?

And that feeling is

giphy.gif

:lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but the argument her stans are pushing is that Caitlin's god-awful turnover statistics are her teammate's fault.

That idiot from the video said, "These are the turnovers Caitlin Clark getting teammates just sorry as hell & can’t catch !"
Oh there's plenty I just can't find the clips

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're right, it's a just bunch of niggas who don't like women's basketball, don't watch the WNBA and don't like Caitlin.

They're just here to talk shit about her, hoping that she fails, tell us that she's not good and most important of all tell us how mad they are

giphy.gif

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The funniest thing about that is that players don't remember what they did to draw fouls, only what other players did to draw fouls on them.

Because earlier in the game Carrington drew an offensive foul on Caitlin where Carrington ran into Caitlin's screen. I don't even think Caitlin saw her to set a screen but she had both of her hands out.

Once Carrington touched her she literally melted! :roflmao:

To the point that Caitlin was puzzled when she heard the whistle, and even more puzzled when she learned that the fouls was on her! :lol:

She looked down at Carrington like "What the fuck happened to her"? :roflmao:

And then Carrington had the nerve to talk about selling a call :lol:
She dropped like she got shot lol

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which pro team draft players with no hands? Do you actually watch the WNBA cuz you wouldn’t ask that. You talking about PRO not college the WNBA is equivalent to male varsity basketball if that. You don’t watch Bruh

She leads the league in turnovers because she gets picked several times a game and throws several bad passes where the player isn’t in the area….. I’m almost 100% sure you don’t actually watch Fever games or the WNBA

Both can be true

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

^^^

Not one lie told

Except NOT EVERYONE loves or hates Caitlin

There were real wnba fans or dudes curious about the league before her on here

I'm not saying it was a massive amount but they were there and I think have to be acknowledged and respected and kinda deferred to in some sense on these wnbs matters
:lol: :lol:this is the wildest thread I've ever seen on BGOL and it's all about what BGOL is which is a poster picking a side and staying there no matter what is said.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
So the only reason you're in this thread is to let us know how you feel about Caitlin?

And that feeling is

giphy.gif

No. I'm anti White Nationalism.

If they quit holding her up as the standard of white dominance and demand negroes bow to her (which plenty of negroes gladly do) I wouldn't care if she scores zero or 100 in a game.

I actually hope all the klan shit goes away and she just has a sane career based off her basketball.

But I'm not going to sit back and have society demand Black women bow down and submit to her.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol: :lol:this is the wildest thread I've ever seen on BGOL and it's all about what BGOL is which is a poster picking a side and staying there no matter what is said.

Bro... not even

You ain't EVER going to change anyone's mind on here on ANY topic.

I'll get a few pms that they were just trolling - but it is damn near impossible to change anyone stance.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If they quit holding her up as the standard of white dominance and demand negroes bow to her (which plenty of negroes gladly do) I wouldn't care if she scores zero or 100 in a game.

I actually hope all the klan shit goes away and she just has a sane career based off her basketball.

But I'm not going to sit back and have society demand Black women bow down and submit to her.

I'm not in spaces where I hear white nationalist or the klan speak on her so my feeling about her and her basketball play are different.

I also haven't seen instances where Black women were told to bow down and submit to her.

Our world and perspectives are different but it must suck to hear what white nationalists think :lol:

Last edited:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

THANK YOU!!!

As I stated in an earlier post,
For the most part, Black Sports Fans respect SKILL!
It tends not be Racial) with US!
Most White People on the other hand, take the opposite tact.
But this is always how it's been in this country regarding Black Folks and Sports (among other things)
From Jack Johnson to now Clark.
It's all about White Supremacy with these folks.
The same folks who supported German Max Schmelling over (Black)American Joe Louis.
And that shit was at the dawning of WW2.
The Same Folks who shitted on Black Vets in EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN' WAR!!!
These people would rather LOSE than support any Black Person who has this country's interests at heart.
As in Politics in which many of THEM will vote against their own best interests.
As long as THEY think a Black Person is getting ahead.

BTW...
For saying similar shit like this on various posts, My ASS just got Flagged and Banned on TWITTER/X
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member

First of all... I'm not a big Caitlin Clarke fan... My comments are really about THE VIDEO that was posted.
The video of the fast break... which you claimed was a low basketball IQ pass.

But it seems to me that you harp on her turnovers... while completely ignoring her assists. :hmm:
  • She leads the WNBA in turnovers... but she's also Top 5 in assists. :hmm:
  • Wait a sec... Luka Doncic led the NBA in turnovers this year... and he was also Top 5 in assists. :hmm:
If leading the league in turnovers means that Caitlin has Low Basketball IQ and makes passes to her teammates who are not there..... then does that mean that Luka Doncic ALSO has a Low Basketball IQ... since he led the NBA in turnovers but was in Top 5 in assists at the same time?

Does Luka make bad passes to teammates who are not there?
Is that why he led the NBA in turnovers? :hmm:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First of all... I'm not a big Caitlin Clarke fan... My comments are really about THE VIDEO that was posted.
The video of the fast break... which you claimed was a low basketball IQ pass.

But it seems to me that you harp on her turnovers... while completely ignoring her assists. :hmm:
  • She leads the WNBA in turnovers... but she's also Top 5 in assists. :hmm:
  • Wait a sec... Luka Doncic led the NBA in turnovers this year... and he was also Top 5 in assists. :hmm:
If leading the league in turnovers means that Caitlin has Low Basketball IQ and makes passes to her teammates who are not there..... then does that mean that Luka Doncic ALSO has a Low Basketball IQ... since he led the NBA in turnovers but was in Top 5 in assists at the same time?

Does Luka make bad passes to teammates who are not there?
Is that why he led the NBA in turnovers? :hmm:

He's got another one!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I'm not in spaces where I hear white nationalist or the klan speak on her so my feeling about her and her basketball play are different.

I also haven't seen instances where Black women were told to bow down and submit to her.

Our world la and perspectives are different but it must suck to hear what white nationalists think :lol:

I'm going to continue to stand up for Black people. You can continue trolling for the white queen. :lol:

Have fun.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to continue to stand up for Black people. You can continue trolling for the white queen. :lol:

Have fun.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Today I said that a pass that she threw hit a fucking teammates hands and that's trolling?

I simply and clearly stated that I don't sit on twitter, instagram or TikTok listening to dumbass maga white nationalists like you do and I'm trolling for a white queen?

I'll let you continue to listen to dumb shit and dumb people to get you fake mad.

Have fun

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're right, it's a just bunch of niggas who don't like women's basketball, don't watch the WNBA and don't like Caitlin.

They're just here to talk shit about her, hoping that she fails, tell us that she's not good and most important of all tell us how mad they are

giphy.gif
Lol, I know right? And that's fine, I ain't tripping, just say you don't like the brawd. All this shit about defending the WNBA and integrity of the game. Niggas capping hard. Nobody was paying attention to this shit. I'm all for the attention so these chicks can stop with the we need more pay nonsense. You need more eyeballs to get more pay and that's finally happening so let's keep the hype training going. It's only gonna bring in more money. Sport is not about the diehard fans when it comes to making money, it's always about the casuals. If it's based a great white hope, who fucking cares. She'll get exposed one way or another if she isn't the real deal. Her rookie season is going just fine though.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol, I know right? And that's fine, I ain't tripping, just say you don't like the brawd. All this shit about defending the WNBA and integrity of the game. Niggas capping hard. Nobody was paying attention to this shit. I'm all for the attention so these chicks can stop with the we need more pay nonsense. You need more eyeballs to get more pay and that's finally happening so let's keep the hype training going. It's only gonna bring in more money. Sport is not about the diehard fans when it comes to making money, it's always about the casuals. If it's based a great white hope, who fucking cares. She'll get exposed one way or another if she isn't the real deal. Her rookie season is going just fine though.

The thing is that they don't really give a shit about her. It's the maga white nationalists that have become her fans that they have a problem with.

I don't come across or interact with maga white nationalists so I don't have the same experience as the mad Brothas in this thread :lol: