Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Few things Comparing Clark to Luka is fucking retarded..Luka shot 49% averaging 34 points. Clark averages 16 points shooting 37% nasty work

She has played more games and attempted more 3's then everyone else she should be up there YET shot 20 more then Cooper leads her by 1 lol not a flex.....again..ASS

anything else Fanboy?
Quit while you are wayyyy behind.

How many SHOTS does Luka take?
He averages 34 ppg and he shoots at least 23.6 shots per game, on average.

Now how many SHOTS does Caitlin take?
She averages 16 ppg from only taking 12.8 shots per game.

That's the stat you overlooked.:hmm:

So that means she AVERAGES HALF as many points as Luka...... because she takes HALF as many shots as Luka. :hmm:
You. Fucking. Nitwit. :hmm:

You're an idiot, because you never considered that, while you were too busy bitching about her stats. :hmm: Stop typing.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Few things Comparing Clark to Luka is fucking retarded..Luka shot 49% averaging 34 points. Clark averages 16 points shooting 37% nasty work

She has played more games and attempted more 3's then everyone else she should be up there YET shot 20 more then Cooper leads her by 1 lol not a flex.....again..ASS

anything else Fanboy?

Actually her and Luka have a lot in common...

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quit while you are wayyyy behind.

How many SHOTS does Luka take?
He averages 34 ppg and he shoots at least 23.6 shots per game, on average.

Now how many SHOTS does Caitlin take?
She averages 16 ppg from only taking 12.8 shots per game.

That's the stat you overlooked.:hmm:

So that means she AVERAGES HALF as many points as Luka...... because she takes HALF as many shots as Luka. :hmm:
You. Fucking. Nitwit. :hmm:

You're an idiot, because you never considered that, while you were too busy bitching about her stats. :hmm: Stop typing.

So Luka takes way more shots and hits 50% of them :roflmao: And more shots Caitlyn takes the more she misses lol….you’re trying too hard. The fact I can write 2 sentences and you have to post a thesis should tell you all you need to know

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
This shit is getting retarded. She didn't make the team, ain't end of the world. She ain't tripping move on.
I gotta agree this, both sides just going to far with all this talk. Caitlin Clark is on the list of alternates so now the team committee has to pray all the players that were selected remain healthy because if not it will feel like they are forced to choose her on this drama will get bigger

rltaz

Star
BGOL Investor
Save it, Bruh.

There's more than 100+ players in the WNBA... and Caitlin is ranked #15 in Scoring and #4 in Assists.

So if Caitlin is "playing like ass"... then what are all the other 85+ women "playing like".... if they score FEWER points & dish out FEWER assists then she does? :hmm:

Nah, I'm not a Caitlin Clark fan.... You just post real dumb shit about basketball. :hmm:
:roflmao3:

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So Luka takes way more shots and hits 50% of them :roflmao: And more shots Caitlyn takes the more she misses lol….you’re trying too hard. The fact I can write 2 sentences and you have to post a thesis should tell you all you need to know

She's TOP 5 in the WNBA... in MADE 3-pointers. :hmm:
Yes, she's sooo bad at making 3s... that she's ranked #4 in the whole league. :hmm:

"The more shots Caitlyn takes the more she misses"... That's a REAL dumbass flex.

Only an idiot tries to clown "the league leaders" in the very stats that they are leading EVERYONE else in. :hmm:

And you keep comparing Luka's 2pt FG percentage... to Caitlin's 3pt FG percentage... as if they are BOTH the same stat.

Luka shoots 38% from three-point range. Not 50%.
Caitlin shoots 33% from three-point range.

Apples to Apples. Nitwit.

You just keep writing 2 sentences of dumb shit. :hmm: Constantly.

Stop typing. :hmm:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not in spaces where I hear white nationalist or the klan speak on her so my feeling about her and her basketball play are different.

I also haven't seen instances where Black women were told to bow down and submit to her.

Our world and perspectives are different but it must suck to hear what white nationalists think :lol:

Agree with all of this. Like where the hell are y'all running into Nazi CC supporters at? LOL

And no one has ordered to me pull out a CC prayer rug and kneel toward Iowa. So I don't get the whole they want us to worship her angle.

Dude walking around pissed, because she has a lot of white fans. What do you expect? She white and played for the University of Iowa. People tend to cheer for people they can relate too. And yes..some of those fans may make some incentive statements online or on social media. But it's really a none story, unless you trying to make it one.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Under 20 International is different from Olympic International with 25 to 40 yr old grown women...

She'd bust them foreign broads' ass. Stop it.

American best wbb...yes too big too fast for her right now.

Them overseas players...shiiiiit. Foreign bbq chicken. Lunch meat. Clark eating all day.

It's a reason they say the WNBA is the best league.

Why you think so many american players dominate and make big money overseas?

The competition over there isn't as good as here.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's TOP 5 in the WNBA... in MADE 3-pointers. :hmm:
Yes, she's sooo bad at making 3s... that she's ranked #4 in the whole league. :hmm:

"The more shots Caitlyn takes the more she misses"... That's a REAL dumbass flex.

Only an idiot tries to clown "the league leaders" in the very stats that they are leading EVERYONE else in. :hmm:

And you keep comparing Luka's 2pt FG percentage... to Caitlin's 3pt FG percentage... as if they are BOTH the same stat.

Luka shoots 38% from three-point range. Not 50%.
Caitlin shoots 33% from three-point range.

Apples to Apples. Nitwit.

You just keep writing 2 sentences of dumb shit. :hmm: Constantly.

Stop typing. :hmm:

You’re trying to hard bro you lost at comparing Clark to Luka. I should’ve stopped entertaining you right there. Clark is Ass

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two different situations. Sha'Carri was disqualified for failing a drug test and lost her opportunity to compete. And there is no committee choosing who makes it in track. It's based on who has the fastest time. Which Sha'Carri would've been there if not for the failed test.

Sha Carri was an extremely popular athlete who the public wanted on the team US track had the power to put her on the team and she actually earned a spot and was the best sprinter

Clark didn’t even try out and White people and Coons want her on the team just because she’s popular

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sha Carri was an extremely popular athlete who the public wanted on the team US track had the power to put her on the team and she actually earned a spot and was the best sprinter

Clark didn’t even try out and White people and Coons want her on the team just because she’s popular
She failed a drug test. That is what kept her off the Olympic team.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two different situations. Sha'Carri was disqualified for failing a drug test and lost her opportunity to compete. And there is no committee choosing who makes it in track. It's based on who has the fastest time. Which Sha'Carri would've been there if not for the failed test.
Yeah she failed a drug test. I am not sure how the USA was going get her on the Olympic team

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

No one arguing how popular she was. She was set to make a killing from endorsements. And guess what? She fumbled the bag, by failing a drug test. They were never gonna put her on a team after failing that test. Sha'Carri not being in the olympics was a big loss for the USA and fans of track. Most of us wanted to see her face off against the Jamaicans. Im sure a lot more people would've watched....

You more concerned about what white people want and reasonable black people. That actually want to see women basketball be successful. You would prefer to see the league fold, if it means seeing the little white chick as the face of the league.