Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First of all... I'm not a big Caitlin Clarke fan... My comments are really about THE VIDEO that was posted.
The video of the fast break... which you claimed was a low basketball IQ pass.

But it seems to me that you harp on her turnovers... while completely ignoring her assists. :hmm:
  • She leads the WNBA in turnovers... but she's also Top 5 in assists. :hmm:
  • Wait a sec... Luka Doncic led the NBA in turnovers this year... and he was also Top 5 in assists. :hmm:
If leading the league in turnovers means that Caitlin has Low Basketball IQ and makes passes to her teammates who are not there..... then does that mean that Luka Doncic ALSO has a Low Basketball IQ... since he led the NBA in turnovers but was in Top 5 in assists at the same time?

Does Luka make bad passes to teammates who are not there?
Is that why he led the NBA in turnovers? :hmm:

You’re Clearly a Clark fan writing these novels and comparing a perennial, MVP candidate to an average playing female rookie…Luka averages 34ppg 9ast 49% with 4 turnovers Clark is averaging 6ast and 5.4 turnovers while playing like Ass to even make the comparison is silly as fuck….we’re done sir lol

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You’re Clearly a Clark fan writing these novels and comparing a perennial, MVP candidate to an average playing female rookie…Luka averages 34ppg 9ast 49% with 4 turnovers Clark is averaging 6ast and 5.4 turnovers while playing like Ass to even make the comparison is silly as fuck….we’re done sir lol
Save it, Bruh.

There's more than 100+ players in the WNBA... and Caitlin is ranked #15 in Scoring and #4 in Assists.

So if Caitlin is "playing like ass"... then what are all the other 85+ women "playing like".... if they score FEWER points & dish out FEWER assists then she does? :hmm:

Nah, I'm not a Caitlin Clark fan.... You just post real dumb shit about basketball. :hmm:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You better kiss the ring caitlin

If we leave it up to her they'll be wheeling her ass in for her 10th gold medal

200w.gif

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Save it, Bruh.

There's more than 100+ players in the WNBA... and Caitlin is ranked #15 in Scoring and #4 in Assists.

So if Caitlin is "playing like ass"... then what are all the other 85+ women "playing like".... if they score FEWER points & dish out FEWER assists then she does? :hmm:

Nah, I'm not a Caitlin Clark fan.... You just post real dumb shit about basketball. :hmm:
This mother fucker spittin'
:roflmao:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Save it, Bruh.

:roflmao:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Save it, Bruh.

*While being guarded like 2 dogs stuck

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Save it, Bruh.

She’s ranked 49th in shooting leads the league in turnovers shooting 32% from 3 has absolutely no mid range game and can’t play defense……..ASS

You’re clearly a fan. You’re standing tall for someone on a 3-10 team who got benched for playing like..ASS….but you know basketball lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Save it, Bruh.

You're experiencing what some of us have already experienced in this thread.

There's a few members that say and post the dumbest shit and when you correct them, they say that you're caping for, saving the white woman or you're a coon.

Because you don't go along with the dumb shit that they're saying. And the shit is dumb, very dumb :lol:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The thing is that they don't really give a shit about her. It's the maga white nationalists that have become her fans that they have a problem with.

I don't come across or interact with maga white nationalists so I don't have the same experience as the mad Brothas in this thread :lol:
I don't know all these MAGA people online dudes keep running into. What spaces are you going to? Even when Twitter was supposed by seeing this rush of hate traffic after Elon Musk, I still don't know WTF is going in other people timelines. My shit is still the same, but I only fuck with people I actually know in real life for the most part on X so maybe that's it..:dunno: Anyway real life ain't happening on the internet streets.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She’s ranked 49th in shooting leads the league in turnovers shooting 32% from 3 has absolutely no mid range game and can’t play defense……..ASS

You’re clearly a fan. You’re standing tall for someone on a 3-10 team who got benched for playing like..ASS….but you know basketball lol
"She's ranked 49th in shooting..."

Luka Doncic.... the guy you said is a perennial MVP candidate... was ranked #44 in "shooting percentage" THIS YEAR.
Luka Doncic led the NBA in turnovers THIS YEAR.

You citing irrelevant stats, Bruh. :hmm:

"She shoots 32% from 3pt range..."

- Caitlin is Top 5 in 3PT MADE. :hmm:
- Caitlin is 3rd in 3PT ATTEMPTS taken. :hmm:
- There's only 2 chics in the entire WNBA who even ATTEMPT to shoot more threes than she does. (Kelsey Plum & Arike Ogunbowale)

Wait a sec...
- Caitlin Clark shoots 32% from 3PT range.
- Kelsey Plum shoots 34% from 3PT range.
- Arike Ogunbowale shoots 30% from 3PT range.

And there's only 4 chics who average making more 3pters than she does, this year.
qetQ31.png

You citing stats like hers are sooooo much lower than everyone else's.
That's what makes your argument sound so dumb.

What lemme guess..... Caitlin is "playing like ass".... But only 4 chics in the whole league hit more threes than she does, on average.

If she's playing like ass.... but only 4 chics are hitting more 3s than she is.... then what are the other 96+ players "playing like"? :hmm:

Sitchyo ass down. Stop typing.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know all these MAGA people online dudes keep running into. What spaces are you going to? Even when Twitter was supposed by seeing this rush of hate traffic after Elon Musk, I still don't know WTF is going in other people timelines. My shit is still the same, but I only fuck with people I actually know in real life for the most part on X so maybe that's it..:dunno: Anyway real life ain't happening on the internet streets.

They're in maga and white nationalist spaces battling maga and white nationalist warriors.

I'm not in those spaces so I don't have to battle those people, view their thoughts or debate with them.

Lucky me :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This makes no sense though, Shacarri did compete but got beat so there's no way she could have gone further

It's not supposed to make sense, people are saying shit just to say it :lol:

And I can't have a conversation with anyone saying that Caitlin should've made the Olympic team, because there's two players who should've made it before her.

And if they aren't saying Arike's or Alyssa Thomas name before Caitlin's, then there's nothing for us to talk about.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"She's ranked 49th in shooting..."

Luka Doncic.... the guy you said is a perennial MVP candidate... was ranked #44 in "shooting percentage" THIS YEAR.
Luka Doncic led the NBA in turnovers THIS YEAR.

You citing irrelevant stats, Bruh. :hmm:

"She shoots 32% from 3pt range..."

- Caitlin is Top 5 in 3PT MADE. :hmm:
- Caitlin is 3rd in 3PT ATTEMPTS taken. :hmm:
- There's only 2 chics in the entire WNBA who even ATTEMPT to shoot more threes than she does. (Kelsey Plum & Arike Ogunbowale)

Wait a sec...
- Caitlin Clark shoots 32% from 3PT range.
- Kelsey Plum shoots 34% from 3PT range.
- Arike Ogunbowale shoots 30% from 3PT range.

And there's only 4 chics who average making more 3pters than she does, this year.
qetQ31.png

You citing stats like hers are sooooo much lower than everyone else's.
That's what makes your argument sound so dumb.

What lemme guess..... Caitlin is "playing like ass".... But only 4 chics in the whole league hit more threes than she does, on average.

If she's playing like ass.... but only 4 chics are hitting more 3s than she is.... then what are the other 96+ players "playing like"? :hmm:

Sitchyo ass down. Stop typing.
Few things Comparing Clark to Luka is fucking retarded..Luka shot 49% averaging 34 points. Clark averages 16 points shooting 37% nasty work

She has played more games and attempted more 3's then everyone else she should be up there YET shot 20 more then Cooper leads her by 1 lol not a flex.....again..ASS

anything else Fanboy?