Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
When I saw this I thought; You could take out Luca's name and insert Clark's and it would still apply.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO much whining to the refs- she out there foul-fishing and sometimes does not even run back on defense because she is in the ref's ear. The professional league is more physical than college was and you aren't going to get those calls as a rook- get used to it or get wrecked.

Yep said to myself I'm go start calling her Caitlin Doncic

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She didn't wanna say too much and piss off the powers that be but she definitely hinted at politics involved with team USA. I like her attitude.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sheet I aint on Caitlyn's train.....

I m just laughing at the Insanity of repeating the same thing thinking you ll get a different result.

Stay a broke underachieving league.

I think they’re smart not putting all their eggs in one basket. Banking on one star gives her too much power. Clark could decide to leave the W in 2 years and become a Fox News host and make a killing :dunno:

And also these new Clark fans only care about Clark so how much growth can you maintain banking on just her? I’d be pushing these other Rookies and upcoming Stars like JuJu and Paige have the media get behind them and the American sheep will follow as they did with Clark. And as far as the Olympics who TF is going to be watching these games at 3am 5am 8am I think the latest I seen was 3pm eastern when most people are at work. I don’t get all the hype about lost viewers.

I respect Team USA for not pandering to the Caitin Clark cult she doesn’t deserve to be on the team

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
*I don't know the political beliefs of the creator of the video.

He brings up a couple decent points.
After the night cap interview I'm guessing Arike isn't part of the Taurasi "click" either

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
You know what? I think it's time we say fuck that to that horse face white woman who's not that great. Instead let's make this thread the Monica McNutt thread

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think they’re smart not putting all their eggs in one basket. Banking on one star gives her too much power. Clark could decide to leave the W in 2 years and become a Fox News host and make a killing :dunno:

And also these new Clark fans only care about Clark so how much growth can you maintain banking on just her? I’d be pushing these other Rookies and upcoming Stars like JuJu and Paige have the media get behind them and the American sheep will follow as they did with Clark. And as far as the Olympics who TF is going to be watching these games at 3am 5am 8am I think the latest I seen was 3pm eastern when most people are at work. I don’t get all the hype about lost viewers.

I respect Team USA for not pandering to the Caitin Clark cult she doesn’t deserve to be on the team
Bruh......she went to Capital One Arena and had over a million dollar ticket gate.

Two worst teams in the league making THE LEAGUE money cause of her.

Eggs in one basket???????

She is the basket

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh......she went to Capital One Arena and had over a million dollar ticket gate.

Two worst teams in the league making THE LEAGUE money cause of her.

Eggs in one basket???????

She is the basket

And what was the gate for the next game for the Mystics? As I said before The Clark Cult supports Clark nobody else. Making moves based on the success of one person gives that one person too much leverage over your business. Clark fans are just following Clark. You can let that happen without alienating the players that have been giving their all to the league for years, who would see you showing this CAC special attention.
And again props to the USA basketball committee for having integrity bitch ain’t even a top 20 player but want her on the Olympic team cuz she’s popular to white America that’s wild

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
She didn't wanna say too much and piss off the powers that be but she definitely hinted at politics involved with team USA. I like her attitude.

Great segment. She gets it and a summed up the Angel vs CC talk perfectly. Glad she gave some insight on her feeling about no being selecting for the olympic team.