Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
It literally takes 2 seconds to make a post…whole world lol…I spend my time downing a CAC you spend your time propping up a CAC

Go fix you a plate of tuna casserole and go watch Top Gun old coon

Your dementia kicking in. Not once have I propped up CC. You can't find one post in this thread of me "propping" her up goofball. Your overly excitement and eagerness to use the world coon. Got you throwing it around without a full understanding of what it means.

Last edited:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quick observation:

Why keep the name Brittany?! Why not change it to Brett or Tony or some shit.

These hoes be walkin' and talkin' like dudes and are the "men" in their relationships.

Why not just change your name to really take on the role you're trying portray :dunno:
Cause you always gotta have that, ”But I’m a woman…” fall back when shit gets real.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your dementia kicking in. Not once have I propped up CC. You can't find one post in this thread of me "propping" her up goofball. Your overly excitement and eagerness to use the world coon. Got you throwing it around without a full understanding of what it means.

You keep saying you don’t prop up Clark smh thats why you’re the least respected Coon at least the other Coons don’t deny they’re Cooning. DtownCoon said I was 70 and now you’re running with it lol Calling someone in their 40’s old ain’t really effective do better Coon

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
You keep saying you don’t prop up Clark smh thats why you’re the least respected Coon at least the other Coons don’t deny they’re Cooning. DtownCoon said I was 70 and now you’re running with it lol Calling someone in their 40’s old ain’t really effective do better Coon

Because I haven't propped her up. It's your senile brain thats telling you that. Show me an actual post of me "propping" her up. You just conflating a bunch of shit.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You 70 you ain't 40 shut your lying ass up. Ion like that. :lol:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Man, at this point please put this bitch on every possible team so we don't hear 1000 years of crying. All star team, old timers team, hall of fame, NBA allstar, NFL pro bowl, MLB all star teams, NHL all star.

Presidential ticket

NASA Astronaut, French national team, Spanish team, Italian team.

House of the Dragon team green and team Black

Justice League

X Men

Spiderverse

Everything

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, at this point please put this bitch on every possible team so we don't hear 1000 years of crying. All star team, old timers team, hall of fame, NBA allstar, NFL pro bowl, MLB all star teams, NHL all star.

Presidential ticket

Justice League

X Men

Spiderverse

Everything
Fucked up shit is nobody didn't even give a fuck about WNBA prior to her. Now everyone with an agenda come in fucking shit up. Like I said earlier, I hope they benefit off of it ratings wise.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was gonna post it until I seen your avatar. I got a feeling you'd have a problem with whatever sista I posted......how you feel about Tom Hardy though?

You tell me I didn’t even know his name I just like the Bane character…clearly you’re a fan though lol

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You asked me to post a sista for you knowing damn well you don't want that. :lol: You bored yourself. :lol:

All my posts in here are posting sistas and going at coons like yourself…Yours is coming at Non Coons and hanging on Clark’s nuts

And go do your assignment…No more attention until you complete that assignment

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All my posts in here are posting sistas and going at coons like yourself…Yours is coming at Non Coons and hanging on Clark’s nuts

And go do your assignment…No more attention until you complete that assignment
Out of all the imaginary niggas you could've picked....you pick a cac villain to idolize. :lol:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Presidential ticket

Justice League

X Men

Spiderverse

Everything
..even put out a sex tape :roflmao2:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all gotta do better. Y'all still letting @THREADDIPSHIT play y'all like a

giphy.gif

She/they/them/shim don't like basketball, women's basketball, the WNBA or women but @THREADSIPSHIT keeps running into this Caitlin Clark thread asking

giphy.gif

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Quit with the bullshit critique man. Its the WNBA.. no one has a mid range game and a complete "offensive package". Clark not on the Olympic team is piss poor business decision making. Period.
This is the Olympics. What does Caitlin need to be on the court for if she isn't one of the best players in the world. This is the Olympics they don't need additional viewers. They don't need to sell out arenas. In case you didn't know every game is sold out already and the ratings are always high.So again because this is the Olympics what is she needed for?

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Quit with the bullshit critique man. Its the WNBA.. no one has a mid range game and a complete "offensive package". Clark not on the Olympic team is piss poor business decision making. Period.
And another thing stop commenting about shit you clearly don't watch. I can name you 10 girls off the top of my head that can take somebody off the dribble and pull up and hit a 15-ft jumper. Your Golden goose can only shoot threes or make an under the rim layup. That's her entire game. She isn't Olympic ready. Hell she can't even go left without getting ripped. Go play with someone who doesn't watch this shit. As usual you're out of your depth with me.